• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

IxxI

Smash Fence
Remember, Syx (Black Heretic) is supposed to sing a song about me at Genesis. Hopefully the people that are going can record the song for me.

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
I'm thinking that we should do a big *** group sing-a-long with me playing behind it, I might have a friend who's bring a bass too so it'll sound epic XD

IxxI

Smash Fence
Who's going to record this for me?
I hope my name gets out there at Genesis, even though I'm not going. Lol.

EDITROFLCOTPERSAUCE: Remember, 150 in the petition and a song.

IxxI

Smash Fence
Lol, I don't know I'm going to be able to watch the livestream. I'll try though, just play it and record it anyway.

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
I'm 19 and I play with scrubs at the local game store I host tournaments out of

then I go top 8 tournaments frequently :D

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I should. That would solve all my smash deprivation problems.

NSM, if you move to Utah I'd promise to play with you whenever you'd like. Both our problems solved :)

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
lol, depending on where you are, its either hella ghetto, hella rich, or hella asian

and that's just the Bay Area :D

hella expensive though D:

nevershootme

Smash Master
I should. That would solve all my smash deprivation problems.

NSM, if you move to Utah I'd promise to play with you whenever you'd like. Both our problems solved :)
I wish... but i'll see depending on the admission requirements for the grad school i'll see.. I hate standardized tests... and i just looked through the university website (and wikipedia)... heavily populated christains lol

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
For BYU? LOL it's pretty much all LDS.. It's owned by the LDS Church. But we really aren't anything like the stereotypical Mormons people think of LOL. And barely any of the smashers are Mormon, you'd fit right in ;) Then there's also University of Utah, Utah Valley University, and Utah State University (in the middle of nowhere), if the whole Mormon thing bothers you. You know you want to ;)

Edit: Just wondering, what things have you peeps heard about Mormons? Some people have heard ridiculous things like we don't use any technology to things like we have horns growing on our heads. I actually find these types of things quite hilarious :laugh:

The Filth

Smash Lord
Main things i've heard is Polygamy, no blood transfusions, Smith and his golden pyramid, you always wear green blazers, drink my tea once a month and don't stop staring right at my face D:

Oh and you wake me up at 8:30 on a sunday morning trying to convert me =]

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Main things i've heard is Polygamy, no blood transfusions, Smith and his golden pyramid, you always wear green blazers, drink my tea once a month and don't stop staring right at my face D:
LOLOL, none of that's true. I actually donate plasma on a regular basis, and the polygamy thing is actually FLDS and they're somewhere in Texas or something IIRC, but most people assume that we're the polygamists. And I don't know where any of the other stuff came from. These things crack me up :laugh:

The Filth

Smash Lord
The green jackets and staring is true for my local ones :<

I live near chorley, we've got the largest mormon temple in europe here or something along those lines. First time they came round they told me the wonders of Smith, how he would descend upon this Earth in his golden pyramid 100 years after the death of the final participant of the first world war.

I wish I were joking, because I seriously thought they were D:

EatMan

Smash Rookie
hey fellas do we have eye-patch textures yet????

come on, we need canonical dittos already

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
The green jackets and staring is true for my local ones :<

I live near chorley, we've got the largest mormon temple in europe here or something along those lines. First time they came round they told me the wonders of Smith, how he would descend upon this Earth in his golden pyramid 100 years after the death of the final participant of the first world war.

I wish I were joking, because I seriously thought they were D:
Wow, that is truly bizarre. I've never heard any thing they said, and I live in the Mormon capital of the world LOL. You sure they were LDS? They're either delusional and don't know what's they're talking about and/or they're not LDS.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
LOL I would think they were a crock of hooting loonies (whatever that means :laugh:) too if they showed up at my door. I guess it's because of messed up people like that that we get all these weird stereotypes :laugh:

Edit: *Completely random, out-of-nowhere trip being planned to Vegas for SiN this weekend. I love being spontaneous :D*

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
For BYU? LOL it's pretty much all LDS.. It's owned by the LDS Church. But we really aren't anything like the stereotypical Mormons people think of LOL. And barely any of the smashers are Mormon, you'd fit right in ;) Then there's also University of Utah, Utah Valley University, and Utah State University (in the middle of nowhere), if the whole Mormon thing bothers you. You know you want to ;)

Edit: Just wondering, what things have you peeps heard about Mormons? Some people have heard ridiculous things like we don't use any technology to things like we have horns growing on our heads. I actually find these types of things quite hilarious :laugh:
I heard Joseph Smith was a Master Freemason, and Freemasons give me the willies.

All my Mormon friends are really polite, although now they seem distance themselves from the church because they tell me they get uneasy being there now.

napZzz

Smash Hero
LOL I would think they were a crock of hooting loonies (whatever that means :laugh:) too if they showed up at my door. I guess it's because of messed up people like that that we get all these weird stereotypes :laugh:

Edit: *Completely random, out-of-nowhere trip being planned to Vegas for SiN this weekend. I love being spontaneous :D*
They've come to my house before and one pair wouldn't leave. god **** ppl.

EDIT:oops wrong quoted post not hte mormon one lol

Tennet

Smash Champion
I might be finally getting a Wii tomorrow, but i don't know how long until i can get my copy of brawl from my brother's house

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
When I got my Wii, they were nearly impossible to find. I ended up getting one when I was out of state and the guy at the store acted like he was selling me drugs or something. There were only 2 left, so he was being all discrete. It made me lol.

Edit: Making sig show up.

Top Bottom