• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
I got bored so I mapped some interesting uses of down thrown nades on weird stages, RC is fun

anything not thrown at an angle is easy to make up as you go along but it's good to know exactly how nades fly off of uneven ground, also something funny is throwing nades at the wall on the ship and then instant throwing them back over it
Okay that's just sexy!

Guys who's up for discussing Rainbow Cruise on my Stage thread......after I update it with FD info?

(BTW, sry I haven't been online in a while.....my reason for this is:
SCHOOL.)

etecoon

Smash Hero
random thought because nsm is back: people with three word usernames frequently sound better when abbreviated than the full name. makes me want to change my username to some random letters and refuse to tell anyone what it means because there secretly is no meaning

Umi double posted xP

I think I have a plausible solution. Kirby started using Dair on Diddy right before, or after luigi's UpB. I think that effect of having diddy going up from UpB and down from Kirby's Dair caused some sort of weird effect. I wonder if it could be duplicated again.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I'm pretty sure that Kirby used inhale rather than dair, that prob had something to do wit it.

and it's Ume not Umi >.<

.... wait, its Yume, lol

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I have an audio clip from MGS3 of Snake saying "YES!".

PSsound doesn't do much with the game but it can extract short voice clips.

I also found a clip of EVA claming that Volgin's fast in bed.

And some that sounds like Ocelot is having pleasure reloading. LOL

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
From Brawl, there is none. Sorry, lest you count a codec convo.

I Also have clips like,

"I've never felt a tension like this before...."

"I LOVE IT!"

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
@Erik: That can be done through PSA.

I just had a zany idea for Brawl- Snake.

Why not allow his ground C4 detonation animation(SpecialLwBlast) to be interruptable before the actual detonation?

It'd make for decent fakeouts.

Also,

LOL.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Did you guys know that when Snake recovers health via items he says "Tasty"? You should try putting that in a bunch of places, like when he pummels ppl lol.

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Did you guys know that when Snake recovers health via items he says "Tasty"? You should try putting that in a bunch of places, like when he pummels ppl lol.
Yume I think he also sometimes says "mmmm" or something like that. Sometimes I go into to training w/ Snake and have him eat some "food" just so I can here him say that. lol

nevershootme

Smash Master
with the recent talk of brawl in MLG... so many ****** posters having no common sense about it...

in fair usage of quotes... "Ignorance is your new best friend" -Paramore (lol yea that song has been endlessly been playing on the radio when i'm driving)... that's my comment on the situation, otherwise good stuff for it being added into the circuit (been bored of seeing the same games in previous years)

just give snake's f-tilt modified voice with otocon saying, "Snake?!"

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
Sorry for the super late replies, but I'm never home

Syx, don't you mean girl singular?
Aren't there 2 girls who still stop by?
Yeah! O: Girls is remembered this time! But I'm well, thank yew! How are you~?
Super busy, its awesome
Welcome back! I think everyone's ok. C:
Awesome
YES! That makes me very happy haha. Definitely wanna see pics.
out of a little over 100 pictures, only 37 have been uploaded. None of these have the headband in them because they start a few songs in and the headband got taken by some girl a song or 2 into the set (Don't worry, I got it back). Sorry dude

they're on my facebook, if you haven't already added me, go ahead, my name is Joe Canfield =]

Triple R

Smash Lord

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSs9b1LyVF4&feature=player_embedded

If someone can explain what happened at 3:00 that be great!
That's what I saw, it might be the same way how Ganon can spike people with his utilt when they get popped up.

Cool glitch.

I never have actually done this with kirby before. I've only heard of DDD being able to do this. Basically you hit someone as they are being sucked in and they will fall through the floor. I don't know the timing for it though. If you look closely, you can see the diddy takes the upb damage from luigi, but then he takes a little more damage. I'm pretty sure the extra damage came from a forced grab release similar to what happens when your grab is interrupted by changing stages and stuff.

6Mizu

Smash Champion
By the way, since everyone is posting vids of their matches thought I'd show a vid featuring the Smashers at BU, THE best smash college in MA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSs9b1LyVF4&feature=player_embedded

If someone can explain what happened at 3:00 that be great!
Huh? Wait, to who? The Diddy and Kirby hit each other.
Or are you talking about you and that Luigi?

Oh! At 3:04? Ohh....It' looks like the Diddy got Up-b(ed) by Luigi, but then the Momentum completely switched as soon as Kirby D-air(ed) the Diddy. So pretty much all of the momentum from Luigi up-b became a "spike" as soon as the Kirby used D-air.
But that's my guess.

Yume you should put this on Brawl tactical and have people "look" and/or discuss it. (If you don't I will)

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I never have actually done this with kirby before. I've only heard of DDD being able to do this. Basically you hit someone as they are being sucked in and they will fall through the floor. I don't know the timing for it though. If you look closely, you can see the diddy takes the upb damage from luigi, but then he takes a little more damage. I'm pretty sure the extra damage came from a forced grab release similar to what happens when your grab is interrupted by changing stages and stuff.
Yeah that sounds like what happened, although its really cool looking I guess its not really something that applicable, cept for the lulz of course.

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Huh? Wait, to who? The Diddy and Kirby hit each other.
Or are you talking about you and that Luigi?

Oh! At 3:04? Ohh....It' looks like the Diddy got Up-b(ed) by Luigi, but then the Momentum completely switched as soon as Kirby D-air(ed) the Diddy. So pretty much all of the momentum from Luigi up-b became a "spike" as soon as the Kirby used D-air.
But that's my guess.

Yume you should put this on Brawl tactical and have people "look" and/or discuss it. (If you don't I will)

Yeah that sounds like what happened, although its really cool looking I guess its not really something that applicable, cept for the lulz of course.
I would've lol'd if that was Tourney. Then again I lol'd even though it wasn't tourney. :)

Top Bottom