• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Haha last time I visited here you were all Snakers. heratic is maining pit now??
lolwut

YoYo Dark, stay away from here man, they is craazy

etecoon

Smash Hero
snake boards: no one here actually plays snake.

actually if I don't do much better at DNA3 than I realistically should be doing I'll probably main snake again, no point using a character I don't have as much fun with if I'm still not placing in the money anyway. so another few weeks and I'll prolly use mostly snake again, going all MK until then anyway to see how far I can get with this broken piece of ****

napZzz

Smash Hero
i might be going to 2 big tourneys back to back since they were scheduled on the same weekend but are playing different games on saturday/sunday. I hope this works out =D

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Best Ike in Ohio, since im practically the only one that has ever mained Ike in Ohio. But it has gotten very rusty ever since I picked up Snake.

TwentyTwo can you tell you better how good it is, but I believe I lost with him against him in the friendly, can't remember.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I'm trying to quit Snake for someone better ffs... It's not working. I always pull him out when I'm losing, and do well T_T.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why do you wanna drop Snake, especially if you do well with him?

And what happened to Diddy? You give up on him?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Basically I have done the same thing. I have jumped everywhere on the list and just like playing Snake more. :)

Turazrok

Smash Master
Why do you wanna drop Snake, especially if you do well with him?

And what happened to Diddy? You give up on him?
I'm bad at setups T_T..... I could always hope Gnes comes to Last5. Bet he namesearches this. I've met him before, cool guy. I main Olimar.... so I need someone who ***** marth/weegee. And you can't ever second Meta cuz he becomes better than your main. The last time I used Snake was a MM.... And that I won because the GnW kept thinking " BAIR ON SHIELD DROP NADE WORKS LOL"

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've gotten Meta Knight a max of six times in a row on random. Three of those six times, I L+R+A+START'd.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I'm trying to quit Snake for someone better ffs... It's not working. I always pull him out when I'm losing, and do well T_T.
lol ffa if you have 4 ppl do teams, if you have 3 switch off doing 1 on 1 s.

And Snake does really well in ffa imo.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I've been playing Borderlands and Blazblue. Both with an XBOX controller. Which fails hard... for Blazblue anyways.

Top Bottom