• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I haven't been playing games at all lately. The last game I played was Demon's Souls, and that was in like, December.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I guess the Snakes don't care about having pretty looking threads. ):

I think they'd be cool, but I'm not in charge of the matchup thread.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
(name) = Alvin

Nah. It's similar to how I draw the cartoon versions of the chipmunks though.

I do plan on drawing my next avatar, since Indigo-Jeans said I should. It depends on when I get bored of this one.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
You should get your wii, playing against CPU can be fun imo.

Or you can come to BU and play us all the time =D.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Yink, I think I might take control of the Match up thread since Underload has failed us. I would love to have some great graphics in it :)

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Yink, I think I might take control of the Match up thread since Underload has failed us. I would love to have some great graphics in it :)
Ah sweetness! Would you want it to look something like this?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Ah sweetness! Would you want it to look something like this?

Hmm, do you think you could have Snake in the top left corner doing something that gives the image flow for a diagonal down and right motion?

Other than that i like it =D

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Zajice, we will be filling them up over time.

Now comes for the complicated part. I would like them to be rectangles, but do you think you can make each one its own individual file so I can link them each to the discussion for that character?

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Ohhho...yeah I can do that. It'll take more time and be a little bit harder to make them all line up.

I got it though.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
The real tricky part seems like it'd be making the picture of Snake fit with the rectangles well. The rectangles themselves are as simple as just posting one picture after another.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Ohhho...yeah I can do that. It'll take more time and be a little bit harder to make them all line up.

I got it though.

In the meantime I am going to look up some videos of IC's vs Snake.

However, I have seen tons of requests for Snake vs Diddy. So, I can do that instead if you guys want.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
The real tricky part seems like it'd be making the picture of Snake fit with the rectangles well. The rectangles themselves are as simple as just posting one picture after another.
It all depends on what kind of image I use. If he's flat out vertical it's really easy. But as you see with the Ness I used he's embedded in there, that will be a little harder if you want the other images to wrap.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Snake vs Diddy would probably be better. We're more likely to come across a Diddy than an ICs, and learning the Diddy matchup is much harder than other ones, imo. Bananas destroy the uneducated.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
We def have enough info on the ICs. It's just that 4 threads was made on that matchup so the info is a bit spread out. I don't think we need anymore info than what we already have.

napZzz

Smash Hero
infern is one of the many who has done the ike-snake switch amirite. I swear at least 3 good ikes have done this, l0l

and diddy is ****ing broken and stupid and if you dont know what to do and cant stay on top of the match at hand he will wreck your **** so fast you wont even know whats going on.

etecoon

Smash Hero
fighting a good diddy is one of the most annoying experiences in this game. falco and IC's can be bad too but that depends more on matchup, I hate playing vs diddy no matter what character I use

napZzz

Smash Hero
I dont think theres anyone who can say they LIKE fighting diddy, no matter what character they use.

llamapaste

Smash Journeyman
Does the up throw to up tilt to Bair at low percents work on good people? I've been trying it out in practice mode.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
It's not a true combo. Your opponent can AD or jump to avoid it. A good follow up from uthrow is regrab if they AD unto the ground or try to hit you with an aerial. If they jump try Uair.

edit: at Nappy, I like fighting Diddys.

napZzz

Smash Hero
It's not a true combo. Your opponent can AD or jump to avoid it. A good follow up from uthrow is regrab if they AD unto the ground or try to hit you with an aerial. If they jump try Uair.

edit: at Nappy, I like fighting Diddys.
lying sack of ****!

etecoon

Smash Hero
getting a big lead on a diddy player and proceeding to air/circle camp the **** out of them is fun

but it sucks when you're behind because he's the most stupidly impossible to approach character in the game when he has naners :/

etecoon

Smash Hero
that's why I need to get back to a campy character like snake, if I can't actually attack diddy I should at least be able to throw **** at him :/ easier for me to be patient with projectile characters too, I have a difficult time doing MK/wario/marth etc. style camping sometimes especially if I don't have much of a lead

don't actually feel like playing snake lately though, thinking about using falco or lucario some

I'm maining random now

Top Bottom