• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
another person who's disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing

how bout those matches with dekar champ
Dude, I love playing against Dekar :D I love playing against Diddy. :)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Alright. I am fine that the last time he "*****" me was over half a year ago.

napZzz

Smash Hero
legit john is legit

i was pretty garbs up until last summer where I went to my first out of state tourney. I thought I was really good, but it turns out the world is a big place if you know what I mean. I had to step my **** up hardcore after realizing how bad I was, and now I'm somewhat decent

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I will take that MM =D But, as Samus instead of Ness

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Next time I'm down in your area or I see you at a tourney, ness vs. diddy mm? I'll stay diddy the whole set and make you hate life
I don't hate Diddy. You could 3 stock me every match and it doesn't mean I don't enjoy playing to get the MU exp anyways.

At this point you're just blatantly hating Diddy and trying to force others to. I'm entitled to like Diddy if I want to.

Enjoy.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I don't hate Diddy. You could 3 stock me every match and it doesn't mean I don't enjoy playing to get the MU exp anyways.

At this point you're just blatantly hating Diddy and trying to force others to. I'm entitled to like Diddy if I want to.

Enjoy.
you still never got me rock candy. I had to find it on my own! or w/e its called. I cant remember

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
Ah sweetness! Would you want it to look something like this?

Replace some part of everyone's face with Snake's face. lol

Hmm, do you think you could have Snake in the top left corner doing something that gives the image flow for a diagonal down and right motion?

Other than that i like it =D
In the top left just have a picture of Snake. plz Yink. :)

Underload

Lazy
Yink! That's extremely cool looking. Would you mind making one for this board sometime in the future? It would be a LOOOONG time from now if I even do it, so don't worry about it now. Just putting the idea out there.

Also, this next part is important. I'm gonna open the next discussion (Olimar, I think) up today, but I would really like a few more post in the ICs discussion before I do that. Like, intelligent stuff. Could you please do that for me?

Underload

Lazy
Yink, I think I might take control of the Match up thread since Underload has failed us. I would love to have some great graphics in it :)
Alright, yeah, screw off.

1. I get zero complaints from anybody
2. No one, I mean NO ONE has posted anything for the past three weeks and counting in the discussion thread.

Why should I be moving on? To create a never-ending cycle of non-posting? You all need to either voice a complaint, which will keep me in touch with what you, as the main chunk of posters want, or actually discuss in the threads I post.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Haha me and Darkshadow had an intense Snake vs. Metaknight game, I'm thinking about uploading it and showing you.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
k, I'll get on that in a bit, you def seen matches of me, I've put up a couple of critique threads and I posted a vid on this thread a week ago.

Top Bottom