• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
How far do you live from Boston? Maybe you should come down sometimes, we got some pretty good players here, I'm not even the best at my college.

etecoon

Smash Hero
probably like an hour, haven't been in a few years so idk, an hour and a half from worcester anyway and that's a bit further from here

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
yeah thats a bit farr, kinda sucks that the NH smash scene isnt that good. I think you guys have Bass and Duke who's decent though.

On a unrelated note, I want FFXIII soooooo badly, but i'd have to dish out all my money to get the PS3 and the game. I prob have to save up for it and buy it when its cheaper.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm getting FF13 the minute it comes out. It's like FF11 except you don't have to party with people. Finally.

In other news my leg freaking hurts for disgusting reasons. This is me complaining about it to the internet.

/complain

etecoon

Smash Hero
yeah I'm in the same boat of not being able to afford or at least not being able to justify the cost of a PS3, I watched MGS4 on youtube lol

kind of funny, if I knew what I did now I probably would have skipped the wii in favor of a PS3 or 360, I don't like most games that actually use the wii remote, I basically just play brawl on my wi...

before I came to that conclusion I traded in my PS2 version of okami for the wii version, with how I feel about it now I'm almost afraid to play it :/

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Yeah that sounds reaaalllyyyyy bad. Can you get it removed? I know Kiwi had the same thing and she had to get it removed.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
The tumor is unimportant and no big deal. The boil that appeared because of it is the problem.

After the boil is taken care of, it most likely will never happen again, so there's no point in getting the tumor removed. It's harmless.

If it was like some huge tumor, I'd get it removed anyway, but you can't even notice it unless it's pointed out. Although now, it's gonna have a big scar over it, making it even more unnoticeable. Everybody's just gonna see the scar.

Zaj, I heard you got it from shrapnel from your own nades while hunting bears and wrestling alligators.
You're so manly.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nah, that's my story for when I explain the scar to people in the future.

Right now, that story won't fly.

When I had my open wound, I told people I got it from breaking apart a rooster and pitbull fight, but one of the guys hit me with a hot iron rod.

Those people actually believed me. Sweet Jesus my friends were dumb. >__>

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'd make up some BS story if they hadn't seen the boil already.

I don't get to have fun with it. :<

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Hmm quite interesting story. I didn't think a benign tumor could cause such a thing. It sounded like you have an abcess. One of my friends had one and the procedure was the same: drainage of the fluids, packing with gauze, prescription for antibiotics with or with out pain killers.

RATED

Smash Lord
So I guess no one here speaks Chinese huh, lol.

sooo......
Topic:

If you didn't play Brawl or go on Smashboards, what would you spend that time doing instead?

COLOR]

I would be a SF4 or TvsC player :) , without games at all I would be a normal person that walks , eat , study, walks back, eat, study, bath , sleep, wake up.

maybe reading. and anime

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Hey Snakes, I've been meaning to ask~

Did you want me to do any graphics for your MU thread? I'd be happy to.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Haha, yeah it's stickied. I've done graphics for MUs in other boards, and I love you guys so I wondered if you'd want me to.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Anyone here going to VGBootcamp on the 20-21th? Im going so hopefully i get to meet some more of you from my lovely snake boards. Yume you also have no choice but to go.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Anyone here going to VGBootcamp on the 20-21th? Im going so hopefully i get to meet some more of you from my lovely snake boards. Yume you also have no choice but to go.
i think thats not too far from where I live as long as its the one I'm thinking about and had a small discussion with someone on trying to head over too. I might be going to that one later on in spring I thin that nope is hosting somewhere around your area. I forgot what its called

napZzz

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure I'll be heading to at least one of those 2 tournaments ; ) i just checked out the thread and it looks pretty cool, I just gotta spark some interest in it and see if I can find someone willing to drive

napZzz

Smash Hero
Awesome, hope u find a ride!
yeah, I just posted a topic about it on our mn boards (l0l) and asked someone via text if he was interested. I Really really really wanna go to this ;0.

If I can find out if i'm going soon and you have no partner, would you team with me? I'm not gonna lie, I love double snake and I'm sick of teaming with people worse than me (I'm easily 2nd best in my state, and I've never teamed with our #1). Its just not fun, I need someone on my level and someone to change things up with so I can have fun/****.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
I would, unfortunetly I have a static partner who I always team with for tournaments. But yeah I know what u mean, well if we cant team in tournament, we can team in friendlies against other people, thats as much as snake dittos haha
Good **** being #2 in your state though!

Nope

Smash Lord
yeah, I just posted a topic about it on our mn boards (l0l) and asked someone via text if he was interested. I Really really really wanna go to this ;0.

If I can find out if i'm going soon and you have no partner, would you team with me? I'm not gonna lie, I love double snake and I'm sick of teaming with people worse than me (I'm easily 2nd best in my state, and I've never teamed with our #1). Its just not fun, I need someone on my level and someone to change things up with so I can have fun/****.
just go to the showdown instead!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=261409

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Urg I would love to but nationals take sooo much time and money. I doubt I can go, the Showdown is possible if I happen to be in Ohio by then/not in China.

napZzz

Smash Hero
effin infern >=[

and I'm not sure about going to both, I'm trying to be rather reserved with my money right now and I'm trying to not go to as many out of state tournaments. I need money for some other things I have planned this summer/a few other things as well

Top Bottom