• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I'm debating dropping snake for diddy. He's more fun. :D. Just gotta learn all the banana techs first though.
been there done that

diddy takes too much effort and you'll go back to snake. Less effort but not as good overall. Plus diddy just.....doesn't have that ****** factor like snake has it.

Turazrok

Smash Master
been there done that

diddy takes too much effort and you'll go back to snake. Less effort but not as good overall. Plus diddy just.....doesn't have that ****** factor like snake has it.
I would play falco except I keep trying to fastfall the shdl. Habit from melee. So I stick with olimar/snake and am probably going to learn wario. Thing is, my snake is so untechnical, but it still does work...

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Yo Tan lets play some Brawl soonish, I want to learn some moar Snake tricks from you =D
It's funny cause I personally think you have a better snake than me. And some of my "trick" were my trying to learn from you. During the first couple weeks, you ***** me with pivot grabs, so I tried to use them more. You also have a better edge guarding game than me.

Yes! So that's the episode it came from. Couldn't remember for the life of me.

I prevented a flood from owning my house and am now eating a nice hot bowl of pho.
Mmmm, pho. Homemade or the one from a store, which usually mean it has MSG in it?

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Nah I still learned alot from you, like I was doing the b-reverse C4 wrong the whole time until I saw how you were doing it. And that dash dance grab trick is a great mindgame too.

But yeah, if you're free sometimes soon and want to Brawl let me know. ^_^

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Nah I still learned alot from you, like I was doing the b-reverse C4 wrong the whole time until I saw how you were doing it. And that dash dance grab trick is a great mindgame too.

But yeah, if you're free sometimes soon and want to Brawl let me know. ^_^
That dash dance thing was my trying to implement pivot grabs from you haha. I guess it was a fail gone right? I have a test thursday, but I'll def show up to the smashfest on friday.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
U dont punish spotdodges well enough, u also dont punish him a few times when u could, I saw alot of openings for attacks that u didnt take. Im bad at critiquing btw, if u dont like it u can GIT OUT!

Underload

Lazy
Probably friendly johns to refute that one. We were both messing around. He's a Melee player trying to be more involved with the Brawl community because we'll cool, so he's still learning stuff. And I was doing stuff like edgeguarding more with bair and stuff.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Pho isn't just noodles in soup. It's a masterful blend of noodles, your choice of chicken or beef, scallions, sometimes onions, celentro (celentron?), basil, mint, chicken/beef broth, MGS if you eat it at a restaurant, and you can't forget the NUOC MAM!!! ... But yea, it's cheap and quick to make at restaurants, but it takes a while if you homecook it. I like pho, but I have other soups I like better.

Underload

Lazy
Pho is tight. I have it a lot, #7 every time yo. The basil, cilantro, bean sprouts, and various other vegetables, in the soup and on the side, are my favorite part. The broth's always tasty, the rice noodles won't turn me into Dedede, and beef is beef.

The hoisin sauce is ****ing amazing. Just put in the corner of a plate and dip the bean sprouts in it.

Oh, and peanut sauce / hoisin sauce + spring rolls? Amazing-er.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
So I guess no one here speaks Chinese huh, lol.

sooo......
Topic:

If you didn't play Brawl or go on Smashboards, what would you spend that time doing instead?

I would prob watch moar anime, read moar manga, and also go to the gym more and hang out with friends more.

Haha, that sounds alot better than playing Brawl actually.

napZzz

Smash Hero
@yume's question

I'd probably start skateboarding again. l0l physical activities. I wonder why I ever quit in the first place, I used to be fairly good at it =[

Atomic Yoshi

Smash Apprentice
Hey Snake boards, I'm kinda new to snake here and I wanna get better with him. Could some of you please give me some useful tips and link me to a guide? I know his ftilt is great and stuffs practically everything, his dthrow is good for tech-chasing, his u-tilt is a awesome kill move, and grenades are effective at long and short range.

etecoon

Smash Hero
someone should wifi my MK, need practice my region is composed almost entirely of snake players <_<

anyone that wants to play me get at me on AIM sometime: liquidwind2

etecoon

Smash Hero
I have no one good to play IRL D:

aside from actual tournaments my non-wifi practice is all CPU's/training mode lol

Top Bottom