• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
If you are close enough to landing you can do a down b and not plant a C4. Its not worth it though. :/

Underload

Lazy
According to Moblin. He's a local Ganon, extremely ****.

Someone made a thread about it, and then was told to take it down because it would make Ganon even worse. Lol.

And then Colorado proceeded to raid the Ganon social thread. Don't believe me? Check it.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
It can only be done by Jigglypuff on Luigi's Mansion on a certain part of the stage. Instead of falling like she's supposed to, she enters her regular falling animation and can even jump out of it.

They made it seem like a big deal, but it wasn't. The raid got 'em to talk though.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Zaj's random tidbit of advice:

Pause the game to read your opponent while you d-throw techchase in friendlies.

It pisses them off and is mad-fun.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Lol it's SNSD =P.

Yoona is my fav, but they're all so pretty! <3

Shows how awesome plastic surgery is nowadays lol.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Lol it's SNSD =P.

Yoona is my fav, but they're all so pretty! <3

Shows how awesome plastic surgery is nowadays lol.
you said the song is addicting. But like all of their fans, I'm sure you were staring at the video everytime you "listen" to the song.

>_> <_<

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Actually I do listen to the song and think the song its self is addicting. When I'm doing homework I put this song on w/o watching the video because it would distract me =P.

Real life mindgames =P

I'm gonna try mastering all the characters who's game play is primarily defense and camping.

etecoon

Smash Hero
you might as well play ganon aggressively you're going to get ***** no matter what, so that's one character you could ignore...

Not really master guys :/

Something like, play for fun or main for a while and have fun with them.

I'll ignore Ganondorf and Fox :p

Brawl is cool dude, I know this is brawl it's just that.. There's something in melee that's somewhat more... it's hard to describe that element of melee.... that's why..

Well I second Falco and ROB now :)

Syx sounds cool when he calls other smashers "kid". I think it's cause he's the oldest?

etecoon

Smash Hero
hard to critique, he kept running into a lot of stuff, good camping...nair doesn't really work vs marth, you got away with it in this game but marth can DS out of it every time, although at low % you may actually recover before him lol

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Yeah I didn't think this would make a good critique of my Snake, its more for my opponent actually. But its nice to upload a match that doesn't involve a Dedede lol.

Top Bottom