• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

lol Wrong again. It's funny to think that first beserker things I'm SuSa, and now Zajice thinks I'm Velox. I bet Underload will think I'm Samuraipanda next :laugh:

napZzz

Smash Hero
I mean idk who wants to go by what, but I'm sure Syx would prefer that, and Nappy would probably prefer Nappy I'd guess. Same for Today(not that her name is really that different and she did say her tag is from her real name.) And oh yeah, I'm Brian.
i could care less what people call me i guess. its whatever others feel more comfortable saying that pleases me the most.
Xeylode is secretly Velox.

Am I winning yet?
COME TO TOURNAMENTS VELOX <3
Which meep? WC Snake or EC IC?
that always confused me. I thought it was the same person

etecoon

Smash Hero
calling people idk IRL by their first names online is weird to me

likewise going to a tournament and being called by a name you use on the internet is strange

lol

calling people idk IRL by their first names online is weird to me

likewise going to a tournament and being called by a name you use on the internet is strange

lol
Getting it pronouced is even funnier. You have your own way to say it in your head, but others often times think of it diffrently.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Getting it pronouced is even funnier. You have your own way to say it in your head, but others often times think of it diffrently.
Oh God...

Zaj-is
Zay-jis
Zaj-eese
Zay-jeese
Zaj-ik
Zay-jik
Zaj-ee-see
Zay-jeese
Zaj-i-see
Zay-ji-see

Correct:
Zaj-ice

Vaj-frozen water

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
Syx = 6

I've heard it pronounced Sykes, sick, S-Y-X, Say-x, Sy-X, and hella other stupid ****. I amazes me how so many people can't pronounce a misspelling of a 3 letter word

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
Oh God...

Zaj-is
Zay-jis
Zaj-eese
Zay-jeese
Zaj-ik
Zay-jik
Zaj-ee-see
Zay-jeese
Zaj-i-see
Zay-ji-see

Correct:
Zaj-ice

Vaj-frozen water
LOL!!!! :laugh::laugh:

Two rock.
Two raz zok.
Wikipedia (lolwut?)
Or they call me Trey...
My turn!

Your wrong if you say it:
Myy-zoo (the "i" isn't pronounced alone; it has the "zz" sound with it not after it)
Mii-zz-uuu (don't pronounce the "uuu" with emphasis)

The right way:
Meee-zoo
("mee" like the word "me"............and "zoo" like a "zoo" you'd visit to see animals)

If you can't say it / understand what I'm trying to tell you ask Underload how to say it. :)

BTW, fun fact for all: My name (Mizu) simply means Water. It's in Japenese. :p

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
My name means Dream, nowadays I go by Ume for fun, which means plum xD.

btw, my s/n should be read as Yume wo Miteru, which means "I saw a Dream", prob better translated as "I had a Dream".

Yume sounds like "You may"
Ume sounds like "Ooo may"

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Hmmm not bad, though I wouldnt prefer to be called that, i do know a good deal about him from my days in Mississippi.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
What do you guys think of a Snake + Shiek team?

Snake + Marth?

Input appreciated, teaming with Crossjeremiah for HOBO 22 next week, would like to know lol

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
My name means Dream, nowadays I go by Ume for fun, which means plum xD.

btw, my s/n should be read as Yume wo Miteru, which means "I saw a Dream", prob better translated as "I had a Dream".

Yume sounds like "You may"
Ume sounds like "Ooo may"
That's so cool. T_T Apparently my first name in another language is after a Goddess of Love. My last name in Persian means "Sunshine".

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
He airdodged through your Nair hits...

Which means characters with aerials faster than airdodging should be able to hit you...

Which means... Gay things can happen to you now.

etecoon

Smash Hero
that's old, it's been known that you can hit snake out of his nair with things like MK's uair or marth's dolphin slash forever

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
WHICH MEANS!!!!

The more you know, the more you know...

However, being able to airdodge through it after it hits you... that's quite useful for people with slower aerials.

Although yes I was aware that moves like Uair and Dolphin Slash would work, I was talking about moves slightly slower than that. Something like a 3-4 frame move. Hmm... I need to go test if Wario can Waft Snake out of this. If so, super broken lol.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
That's so cool. T_T Apparently my first name in another language is after a Goddess of Love. My last name in Persian means "Sunshine".
D'aw~!! That's pretty cute!! I doubt my name have any meanings.. XD; Except days! Brand new happy days?

@KuroZero, I've seen a team like that and they did pretty well! Really scary for characters like Game and Watch.. I wouldn't want to fight you guys. XD; Good luck, though! I hope your team does well!

Edit: My 666 post! Ah!

napZzz

Smash Hero

Which means characters with aerials faster than airdodging should be able to hit you...

he usually gets out of most of my nairs. Alot of people are doing it these days :/ i saw a match recently where ally gets out after the first hit in a snake ditto and dairs the other snake. Scary.
WHICH MEANS!!!!

The more you know, the more you know...

However, being able to airdodge through it after it hits you... that's quite useful for people with slower aerials.

Although yes I was aware that moves like Uair and Dolphin Slash would work, I was talking about moves slightly slower than that. Something like a 3-4 frame move. Hmm... I need to go test if Wario can Waft Snake out of this. If so, super broken lol.
PANTS ON THE GROUND!

RATED

Smash Lord

MK can get out with his Nair too, so I can't remember what frame is that Nair but I think is frame 3? and what frame is Wario's Nair?

Top Bottom