• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I lost to a falco this weekend at the tourney I went to. Really disappointing, considering he's an mk main and the same person I lost to at every local like 70% of the time. I hate simply being outplayed, its so frustrating. I can consistently beat the living **** out of everyone I come across at locals, but once I get to him its like he's always got his **** together better than I do and he just outplays me. Bahhhh

Limeee

Smash Champion
did you guys know that if you shield drop and pick up a grenade, you can do a fake throw thingy?

basically you do DACUS motion with a grenade in your hand, his hand goes up but the grenade goes forward

sorry if this is already known

Oh, hi infern

Hey guys, any tips on Olimar's grabs and stuff. You don't have to tell me the things about pikmins.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Did a freaking Ganon seriously get 17th...

And you're lucky. You got a trainer who's already really good.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Did a freaking Ganon seriously get 17th...
Hey a wolf got 2nd. He actually took Lain to game 5 from what I heard.

Plus If my pool wasn't so god awful I would've been out of pools. I was one of the only people in my pool to beat an MK named Zose. When I say beat, I of course mean take a game from him, as Ness. I lived to 180+. I was DIing like a champ..

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
That's ALMOST as crazy as the Ganon, but not quite.

I'd be surpised about Zeton getting 3rd, if he hadn't ***** me first hand.

This tourney has weird results.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Yeah it did. I played very well actually. I beat an MK even though he almost was a **** and timed me out...I beat MJG (Toon Link) with Ness...I beat my partner when he used Snake. It was a good tournament. Plus that's only my second one for singles.

I'm starting to get some good nade combos too with Snake. Good setups too. I hope to use him at my next tournament.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Good stuff Yink. Nice to hear all these Snakes doing well.

And you got put into pools with your own partner? That ain't cool.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
For future reference don't double post. Just use the edit button.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Double postin' is bad, brah.

Wow. Double ninja'd. That's what I get for opening a tab and forgetting about it for 5 minutes.

What he said^ (Zajice's post)

I'm gonna talk like yoda

Smash chipmunk is Zajice :p lol I am

Shouldn't the mods of SB think of giving the mods the ability to post merge?

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Hey guise, I thought of a great way to stall with Snake on FD, when your at a high damage and off stage, cypher, C4, and tech below FD's lip. And just repeat. This way you'll be under the stage forever, and if your opponent tries to hit you tech it and hit him back.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey guise, I thought of a great way to stall with Snake on FD, when your at a high damage and off stage, cypher, C4, and tech below FD's lip. And just repeat. This way you'll be under the stage forever, and if your opponent tries to hit you tech it and hit him back.
This does not sound like a good idea. I just have a feeling that somebody somewhere is going to footstool you. Plus, this doesn't help against MK either =(

Plus, the timing gets smaller and smaller as you increase in percentage. It just isn't a good idea. I would rather just stay on the stage and do a dthrow then mortar slide away and stall that way.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
What about characters with good projectiles? I can use PKT...so can Lucas, Pit (one who can control arrows well) bombs from TL etc...

Also isn't that considered stalling? (I'm probably wrong with that)

Top Bottom