• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
Cuz he realized how bad Snake is and is jumping the boat before Snake goes down the tier list.
Is that really his reason for dropping Snake?
Also, is Snake really going down on the tier list?

Well. I give up on Snake. To Marth boards!
To Falco boards!
Really guys?
LOL :laugh:

Diddy's stage control > Snake's.

A smart experienced player can avoid nades, mines, and c4s pretty well, but naners are alot harder.

The only thing about Diddy is that he prob wont be that high once everyone learns how to use nanners.
Yume is right, Diddy is better at stage control than Snake.
Also, personally I think Snake v. Diddy.......should be 55:45 Diddy's fav.

napZzz

Smash Hero
diddys favor? I wouldn't go that far

but I do think its like 55/45 snake if its played right

napZzz

Smash Hero
I dont think he actually quit snake, he just used mk at some tourney recently mostly. Did he actually say he's quitting snake?

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
I dont think he actually quit snake, he just used mk at some tourney recently mostly. Did he actually say he's quitting snake?
I'm no sure if he actually said that Nappy....but look at what Yume said.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
lol i kid he didnt say hes quitting snake, im learning Sonic right now, ima use him in friendlies moar since hes so awesome.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
About Jab 1's hitstun....
I have frame data on ALL damage animations.
Jab 1 puts foes in DamageN or AirDamageN which has a total of 12 uninterruptable frames for EVERYONE.
I thkn If Jab's hitstun is only 10 frames, you have 23 frames to act when the hitbox connects.
I need to see how many frames of hitlag/stun it puts foes in before I can confirm this.

Does jab1 give those 12 frames for all 3 different hits? I mean if you look at jab it gives 3 different knockback angles and I am quiet convinced that jab gives different amount of hitstun for each one. The reason is again when I did testing against olimar with jab1, I could hit him with Ftilt with the knockback that causes them to get popped into the air. THe other thing I hit with I couldn't stop at all with PSing.

About the whole Snake thing, I feel that if Ally was not winning major tournaments with Snake, he would really start to lose favor. Because when I think of other major tournaments that happen recently, they are being taken over with other top characters apart from Snake. The top 8 are becoming pretty diverse.

Hey xeylode.....

Uhhh what's with the icon with 2 lightsabers?
Really I am not sure :laugh:

But they are not lightsabers. If you look at the larger image instead of this it ends up having no mechnaics for the hilt of the sword as a lightsaber did in the movies. These are just sticks of blue energy xD

Either way, I liked it. Shiny blue and black I feel is a pretty good color scheme.

So what other characters do you all play, out of curiosity?

Diddy and Pikachu as "other mains" for me. Random button as my secondary.

Hey. It's hard when the classes you take make you fall asleep when you're NOT tired already.
Before, I used MK, Falco, Peach and Snake and could not really decide who to simply just use. I finally narrowed it down that I would like to be known for Peach and Snake and use Falco/MK for random things. It would just so happen that MK/Falco would be like secondaries in a way since I am way better with them over all others.

Now, I use a TON of characters for fun. Since I have played so many people and different playstyles with characters I have a pretty good idea how to play them simply from experience. This leads me to sometimes playing better with them in a match-up than the ones I have mentioned previously. I recall Hylian said he has the same sort of thing. By simply playing other people he gets an idea of how to use characters.

Therefore, I use ALL characters except Sonic, Ness, Lucas, Jiggs, Zelda, ZSS, Yoshi, and Samus. I cannot figure out how to play them effectively at all. That is because with Ness and Lucas I cannot recover with UpB :p

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I used to be indecisive cause I wanted to play EVERYBODY. Then I decided I wouldn't secondary anybody and just play Snake, but Diddy and Pikachu got passed that barrier and are here to stay.

But that's why I secondary the random button.

@ Zaj

I work every day for 8 hours then stay up until like 3
I'd do that if I had work too. Work keeps you awake, unless it's like a desk job. But I go to school that bores me beyond belief. Sooooooo...

When I do stay up all week, I just sleep for like 20 hours during the weekend.

Nic64

Smash Lord
I found it a month late so I didn't see it and it still amused me, probably because you described them as "kids" so my mental image isn't people your age but that you're just being mean to children while taking their money, which is always good ****

Nic64

Smash Lord
I lol'd

Trolling people mid game is great

Especially when they're the type that plays trash like PT/Ness and then goes "OMFG Snake CHEAP", if you didn't want to be gayed you wouldn't play a ****y character.

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
he was *****ing about how some guy ruined the fight by **** talking when he had just finished laughing in some other kid's face like a douche

I had to do it

Syx for Mod I agree with. Speaking backwards I shall.

Gay is not Snake, Meta Knight if you play as. Gay is MK, high priority move his.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
actually MK's sword doesn't have priority, it transcends priority, meaning that it doesn't interact with hitboxes only hurtboxes.

Thats why MK can't attack through any projectiles as long as the projectile has no hurtbox.

Top Bottom