• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Berk's thread is going to be deleted at this rate.
Berserker needs to get on, explain what the reasoning is for the thread and us to stick to it. Nice to see you again Ran Iji, it has been awhile. Mardi Gras FTW! (I'm taking a French class)\

Edit: -ANTi- is creeping me out by him just sitting there watching us o.o

Turazrok

Smash Master
French thing? It's pretty much just an LA thing. Did we/are we ever going to get a new mod. I think this should be a general discussion thread/social, most other boards have that.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I rather have Berk's social thread than this since he actually updates the OP and his is more up to date then this.

If a smart mod is here he would lock this thread and sticky Berk's, imo.

-Ran

Smash Master
I most likely will never be made a moderator since I offered to be one whenever there was a dearth of moderation in this forum. The only way I'd ever be a moderator here is if a campaign took place by the Snake Boarders.

Ps: Mardi Gras is alright, but lame if you don't drink. I don't drink, so it has no appeal to me.

I most likely will never be made a moderator since I offered to be one whenever there was a dearth of moderation in this forum. The only way I'd ever be a moderator here is if a campaign took place by the Snake Boarders.

Ps: Mardi Gras is alright, but lame if you don't drink. I don't drink, so it has no appeal to me.
I can imagine you would find Spring Break get togethers not very entertaining?

Turazrok

Smash Master
Most of my friends don't drink. We're all twenty-somethings; we just didn't find the appeal to it.
Mardi Gras is fun if you don't drink. Partying does not equate drinking. It usually is misconceived as this by many Louisianians, particularly in New Orleans, but you don't have to drink to have fun.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Yume, if we did legalize it. Everyone would decide to be high, or abuse it ETC.
Disagree. Weed is legal and practically free in Nam. I don't smoke and never will, but I used to have a blown misconception of weed smokers. It's not addictive and doesn't seem to do anything but make the user relaxed, a bit dumb (depending on individual's rxn), and hungry. My only problem with legalization would be people that are high and drive.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
What Darkshadow said, I smoked a good amount during the first couple of month of the school year but havent smoked for over a month now. So I can say its not addicting at all.

It def make you enjoy things more, and yes it does make you dumb. We dont have that driving problem here in the city but I can see that as a problem, but unless your a complete ******* you wouldn't drive when your high out of your mind.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't think any of the really old crew is still around except me now =[
I used to lurk for a loooooooong time before I actually made an account/started posting.

thats only cuz theres no mod to unsticky this, as you can tell by Velox's stage thread still stickied even though we have a new one.

besides, the OP in this thread has the old group, while the one in the newer thread has the newer group. So I consider this the old social thread now lol.
I've been here since the creation of this thread and was never in the OP. So your point is now invalid.

Besides, this thread > berk's.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
you just can't accept change, you want everything the way it used to be.

but guess what,
THINGS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN! YOU MUST MOVE ON, FORGET ABOUT THE PAST, HELP US BUILD A BRIGHT NEW FUTURE!!!!!

Top Bottom