• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
So I think A LOT of my videos got recorded at HOBO since I had to go through a tough losers bracket hehe.

Some include my teams matches including the two sets vs Dojo and ADHD

Singles include me vs roy, bassem, dojo, and adhd.

Theres probably more but this is only if it got recorded.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I heard Espy beat you, Razer. Don't get owned by Pikachus! D:<

Or Sonic. Since I'm pretty sure Espy used Sonic.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Tis true. This will remain the TRUE social though. Cause SuSa is the OP. Let it forever stand as a monument to him.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I should have gone to the peach boards moar often, she was my only secondary over the summer, but I dont even play her now. Hows the peach board like Xey?

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
I wonder if anybody except me remembers how he was against having a social thread for hella long, then he randomly made one after hella months

and for the record, I was here before Susa lol

So I need someone to help my FALCO cause stupid things happened:

1.) I lost to a Lvl9 CPU with my Falco
2.) This means I su--- nawww....
3.) Lawl

It doesn't matter if you don't play Snake much Nic, at least you have info about Snake and you post here at least more often. (If you changed Snake-->MK, whut?)

Nic64

Smash Lord
I'll post like 10 times in a day when I'm bored and then disappear for months XD

I still post here more than other character boards that I play more though, MK boards kind of repulse me...

(If you changed Snake-->MK, whut?)
Snake has been second to MK to me for basically ever, lately I've played more Marth and Fox too.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I was a total noob when I first posted here lol.

I wonder what my first post here was...

woot 1000th post!

Edit: lol my 1st post here is me saying to use fsmash as mindgames when your holding a nade.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
thats only cuz theres no mod to unsticky this, as you can tell by Velox's stage thread still stickied even though we have a new one.

besides, the OP in this thread has the old group, while the one in the newer thread has the newer group. So I consider this the old social thread now lol.

Nic64

Smash Lord
This is the social thread IMO, havokk being gone doesn't mean you can just go steal it from him!

I wouldn't want this one changed anyway. We need this to be the biggest Social Thread of all time. However, I bet discussion would start up if this place was deleted...

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
If a mod were to come here and manage the boards, Berk's thread would probably be closed, this is already a super active social thread and that one was made at random and serves no real purpose except for a post+1

Top Bottom