• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think people need to develop there out-of-game game more. **** talk and being distracting is a major part of play.

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
He's not comparable to MK, Snake is just really good, Meta Knight is...********.
I'm just saying Snake is too good man

everybody here for some reason has decided that bashing Snake is the cool thing to do and saying that he's not an amazing character

Nic64

Smash Lord
Better than before where we wildly overrated him IMO. I never said he was bad, he's just clearly not Meta Knight esque, if I were to make my own tier list, MK would probably be alone.

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
I get what you're saying, but I'm sick of people saying things like Link is even with him and Pit has the advantage

Underrating Snake is never a good thing

I don't underrate Snake. MK should be number #0 at the tier list for being everything.

Who's better among the 1st tiers:
Pikachu SSB 64
Fox Melee
MK Brawl

??

I cannot figure out who to main in Melee, so I am going to try out Peach or Marth.

I think there is a problem here with my concluding only Peach or Marth. I better main CF to balance it out :laugh:

Nic64

Smash Lord
Marf was my Melee main, kinda sad how bad I am at it now I played it for the first time in nearly two years last month and I had no idea what I was doing, I kept trying to do brawl ****

Marf was my Melee main, kinda sad how bad I am at it now I played it for the first time in nearly two years last month and I had no idea what I was doing, I kept trying to do brawl ****
Really there is little difference between Brawl and Melee. Many concepts you apply are the same with some variation. The idea of spacing is one such thing. Tech Chasing. Etc.

Nic64

Smash Lord
Really there is little difference between Brawl and Melee. Many concepts you apply are the same with some variation. The idea of spacing is one such thing. Tech Chasing. Etc.
Yeah, I still won more than I lost just on general smash stuff, it just controls so differently and has all the different tricks that I haven't practiced forever, I honestly forgot a ton of it's mechanics so I don't really know how to play anymore lol

:(
I just realized something very wrong. I tried to play my melee disk for the first time in ages and when I put it in, the game disc could not be read. So, I took it out and looked at the back and noticed something weird about the edging of one side. I looked in the game case and noticed the same coloring I found on the edge.

I also realized that I had left the game case with the disc in it out in the same spot where the sun shines a lot on it in the morning for a very long time (2 months)...

The game disc plastics had melted...

:cry:

Nic64

Smash Lord
Ouch

I think my copy of Melee should still work, I haven't had anyone to play it with in a long time though. I played a few games of it at a Brawl tournament recently, I should get out more.

Ouch

I think my copy of Melee should still work, I haven't had anyone to play it with in a long time though. I played a few games of it at a Brawl tournament recently, I should get out more.
I should get a car :laugh: It would solve all my transportation problems. However, when I go to college it won't matter. It would be a hassle to use a car in college. Parking fees > using car

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
So, I main Pikachu in 64, have Pikachu as a for funzies secondary in Melee (cause he's bad) Pichu because he's the best character in Melee, and have Pikachu as one of my mains in Brawl.

Looks like Pikachu is my true main.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
^ One of us, one of us.

Also, @ Syx's post - hahm "If I played squirtle, I'd be blastoise already." That was too good, haha. Haha, scrub had it comin!

I suck at melee now. I keep acting as if there were multiple airdodges. Also, can't wavedash consistently and can't missile cancel as good as I used to. Oh samus, you were so much better back then :)

Edit: D*** it, one of us thing was supposed to be below Yume's post.

So, I main Pikachu in 64, have Pikachu as a for funzies secondary (cause he's bad) Pichu because he's the best character in Melee, and have Pikachu as one of my mains in Brawl.

Looks like Pikachu is my true main.
YOU MAIN PIKACHU IN SMASH64!!!!

YOU MK FOLLOWER!!!

:laugh:

Nic64

Smash Lord
Just realized that like half of Snake boards is new england, rofl

Not much consistency for me, I used Ness and Link in 64, Marth and Sheik mostly in Melee, MK/Snake/Marth now. Little bias towards sword users?

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
I sucked at Smash 64, a complete scrub. I didn't know about Z-cancelling till I started playing Barwl. I didn't even have a main. I think I used mainly fox and link.

Also, is there a smashfest this friday yume? My friend says he could go if there was one this friday. Hopefully he won't b**** out though.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I mained Pikachu in 64 since I was a little kid, cause I was one of those caught up in the Pokemon craze.

He just turned out to be b0rk3n.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Main: Pikachu
Secondary: None

Melee
Main: Fox, Marth, Sheik (tier wh0re) Pichu
Secondary: Pikachu More Pichu

Brawl
Main: Snake, Diddy, Pikachu
Secondary: Everyone

I noticed that all my characters are just b0rk3n.

Especially Pichu.

Secondary: None

<.<

Melee
Main: Fox, Marth, Sheik (tier wh0re) Pichu
Secondary: Pikachu More Pichu

^_^

Brawl
Main: Snake, Diddy, Pikachu
Secondary: Everyone

Second: Snake
Tertiary: Random
All my replies are in royal blue

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
64 is another word for "amazing sex."

Melee is another word "technically amazing sex."

Brawl is another word for "I'm not in the mood right now."

Brawl sounds cool, it's means something like a violent fight (cool)

Melee sounds wierd, means swords or stuff

64 is a number

Top Bottom