• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I'm dedicating this post, being my 666th to Syx.

I guess you'd be right Ran, I've spent over a year learning MK, and I still have a lot to master before I'll ever reach pro level.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I agree MK is hard to master, but certain MU's are stupidly easy. Ridiculously. Doesn't his ftilt outrange everything Marth has except SB? Not that it is an easy MU but still, EVERYTHING.

Marth is really hard, but once you battle a lot of Marth matches like all match ups you get use to what they have to do in the match up even by means of juggling

napZzz

Smash Hero
if you dont have a projectile the matchup is automatically at least 6/4 mk's favor imo (probably worse). His options out of shield and ground game are just simply on a whole nother level than any other character. Things like shuttle loop and nado out of shield as well as spaced ftilts are ********.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I'm a MK main, and I disagree. I think M2K could teach any already decent MK to be pro level in 30 hours of game play. The hard part is knowing match ups with MK. Once a MK player learns the match up, it becomes a landslide his favor.

I hate MK's f-tilt, good thing it gives vertical knockback at the end though MK might juggle you and usually I just air dodge fast fall

Turazrok

Smash Master
His glide attack goes through the edge of some stages I think. I saw the community combo video topic, and would help, but I suck with technical stuff like clips and files and stuff. But my pretty blue eyes make up for it.

HEY! I have people for tech stuff. Cuz I'm good like that.

I don't get it.. how did I survive shuttle loop when I was at 140% O_O and it was even an aerial shuttle loop

Turazrok

Smash Master
I don't get it.. how did I survive shuttle loop when I was at 140% O_O and it was even an aerial shuttle loop
Wait what? I meant the glide attack. For instance he glides right underneath the lip of PS1 and hits a to do glide attack. If you're there it will hit you!

Hey syx, I didn't see you post for a while well, welcome back dude

Did kingkirb respond to the mod problem?

-Ran

Smash Master
The answer to the Mod problem was SamuraiPanda playing a more active role in the Snake boards. No written answer was given, so that's just my assumption.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
I like the title - 6 paces from hell. Moar like Syx paces from Mk... okay no. I'm not really a metal head, but I liked certain parts of it. If I still had HBC, I would dl your song and put it on Norfair or a textured stage that looks evil/ red and black. What part do you play?

I like the song and the title though and the music sticks with the title and awesome title syx.

-Ran

Smash Master
I'm taking a break from posting/helping on the Snake board. Those I talk to, you know how to reach me.

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
I like the title - 6 paces from hell. Moar like Syx paces from Mk... okay no. I'm not really a metal head, but I liked certain parts of it. If I still had HBC, I would dl your song and put it on Norfair or a textured stage that looks evil/ red and black. What part do you play?
I have 2 tracks, one is straight rhythm guitar and its blended in, the second is every lead guitar line except the first guitar solo. I take the 4th solo too
I like the song and the title though and the music sticks with the title and awesome title syx.
Glad you like it, Berk =]
I'm taking a break from posting/helping on the Snake board. Those I talk to, you know how to reach me.
K, we'll talk later =]

Nergal? That's sounds kinda cartoonish, it sounds like that black dude in some show I watched

So the nergal at your icon is like a goth rock dude while the nergal I though of was at that billy and Mandy show? Ohhh

Top Bottom