• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Kirby got surprised that it was actually Raiden not Snake

Yume, nice new icon it's bright and it's a chick :3

He was always poor to start with. He's the perfect training dummy and he was killed 6 times at subspace at the same time he's at the F-tier so yeah

Nic64

Smash Lord
Grey Fox or Revolver Ocelot IMO

The End would be a bad character, especially with how gay we play this game, he's too easy to time out!

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I think Raiden would be next on the newcomers list, heck why wait? someone get on the PSA hacking and make Raiden nao lol.

Grey Fox will have faster everything and more powerful attacks and higher knockback than MK

I dedicate this 600th post to "syx"

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
well im certainly not lazy on here but I have no idea what I'm talking about lol, I hardly even play Snake in tourneys.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm a top level Snake pro, what the fug you talking about Nappy?

And I know hardly anybody posting here right now... Nappy and Syx are the only familiar faces...

Oh right I forgot -_-

and about Raiden what do you guys want?

MGS2 raiden: EPIC looks, uh
MGS4 raiden: Bad**s, sick moves!, hardcore, really gardcore

Btw more funny comics not by me:

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
howdy snake mains, i'm a wolf main from WA who has been alting snake since the day i got him and i think its finally time to move from the wolf boards and see whats going on here.
i'm not really all that great to be honest but i randomly attend tournies up here and play some of the better washington players, so yeah! just wanted to say HAI

Top Bottom