• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Turazrok

Smash Master
which is why i prefer ssbb. it is more forgiving of your mistakes. i can never play a match at 100 percent. actually ssbb has wifi. human players onssbb beats out ssbm cpus anyday.
I've had Sbbm cpu's shinespike my out of my illusion more times than I can count >_>. I'm trying to get perfect recovery tricksies.

So you like soft rock?

I like Brawl better than 64 and mele because it's HARDER. You can't just make combos out of no where since air dodging won't make you helpless and there are no such things as kills at 30% not like in melee where Marth can kill Kirby with a tipped F-smash at 30%

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, Underload quit Snake for Pit, and I quit Snake for Jigglypuff because they're both infinitely better characters.

We took first in teams last tourney.

Well I gonna try out jigglypuff
Main: Snake
Secondaries: Ganondorf, Jiggs
Others: Fox, Falco

I stink with Falco, I usually gimp myself x_x

Questions about tourneys: If your playing then you need to go to the bathroom but your playing in a middle of a Match!!?!? What do you do?

Turazrok

Smash Master
So you like soft rock?

I like Brawl better than 64 and mele because it's HARDER. You can't just make combos out of no where since air dodging won't make you helpless and there are no such things as kills at 30% not like in melee where Marth can kill Kirby with a tipped F-smash at 30%
Wrong. Brawl is not harder. The reason you can combo is because of a thing called L-canceling(z-canceling in 64). Plus all the crazy junk fox and falco have to be able to do to be good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZaEFTm1Yxs

Well yeah Brawl is not harder but I like Brawl for these reasons:
1.) Snake
2.) There 3 taunts now
3.) Fox nerfs
4.) More camping characters

Turazrok

Smash Master
Well yeah Brawl is not harder but I like Brawl for these reasons:
1.) Snake
2.) There 3 taunts now
3.) Fox nerfs
4.) More camping characters
Samus nerfs, ganon nerfs, captain falcon nerfs, etc. But I like brawl for one reason. U tilt.

Oh I also love blowing things up :3

GASP Susa :( !!!!

I suggested something. Someone should make a PSA of Snake NOT using heavy weaponry but instead light weaponry:

Neutral B: Handgun (Texture hack gun and the laser will be yellow)
Side B: Machine gun (Texture hack super scope)
Down B: Flash grenade (Texture hack grenade to indigo then change the effect)
Up B: The same... cypher
F-smash: Unknown
D-smash: Unknown
U-smash: Unknown

and he has higher air speed and his air games:
N-air: The first kick of his old n-air
F-air: A faster weaker version of his old-fair
B-air: The same
U-air: The same
D-air: The last 2 stomps

If Susa is gone, who'll help improve Snake's metagame then. We're only 3 me, yume and xeylo. Yes no one can replace Susa but I have a plan

Turazrok

Smash Master
Why does no one pay attention to me? Or Ran. He does post every once in a while.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Sorry, but that's completely wrong. The amount of skill that it takes to play Melee at a competitive level is insanely higher then it is in Brawl.

I havn't turned my Wii on in months now anyways. Too busy. And any time I play a game, it's MW2.

I love SSBB :3 so I play it when I have the time to play. I'm gonna try practicing doing all of Snake's ATs and see what I can give

IxxI

Smash Fence
Don't worry SuSa, I'll hold them back with my Fence powers.

With that said, I will take SuSa's place! I'm kidding, I don't even play Brawl anymore. I really only get on this site to talk to you guys.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm sad you guys. Snake boards are losing their charm...

Everybody I knew and loved in this thread has gone away or doesn't play anymore.

SuSa is gone, Velox is gone, Ken is gone, EY stopped playing/is rarely seen, Nappy doesn't post nearly as much, Syx only shows up every once in awhile and doesn't even play. Even Fence doesn't play anymore. I know there are more people that just went away too.

I miss the days where I was the newbie that just got out of lurking. T_______T

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I'm sad you guys. Snake boards are losing their charm...

Everybody I knew and loved in this thread has gone away or doesn't play anymore.

SuSa is gone, Velox is gone, Ken is gone, EY stopped playing/is rarely seen, Nappy doesn't post nearly as much, Syx only shows up every once in awhile and doesn't even play. Even Fence doesn't play anymore. I know there are more people that just went away too.

I miss the days where I was the newbie that just got out of lurking. T_______T
Suck it up, ******. We play a retardedly easy game where it's so campy and you can just press R to win.

Top Bottom