• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
idk, manage your time wisely i guess, you dont need to play all that much to get good at smash, esp when theres good players around.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Not a single comic posted yet is new to me.

You are all comic scrubs. D:<

Or maybe I just have to much free time.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I really like the one where Roy got replaced by Pit.

He's like "Hmpf! You got no one to replace me lawl!"

then Pit came and hes like "Oh.... :("

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
I like the one where I have to wake up early for an exam and have another exam an hour after the first exam. And I hate waking up early. And I don't know my **** as well as I should... and akjdfk;lndjfkandmf;kjnse;rlkfmglmflkgmaewglskmefgkneslfkgn

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
howdy snake mains, i'm a wolf main from WA who has been alting snake since the day i got him and i think its finally time to move from the wolf boards and see whats going on here.
i'm not really all that great to be honest but i randomly attend tournies up here and play some of the better washington players, so yeah! just wanted to say HAI
Aloha!! Welcome to the Snake Boards~! :3

And yay! More Smash comics!! I really love these! Thanks for posting! -Reads through 'em!-

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Uhm! The full reply should give you a list of colors. And if not you could always just do [ color=red] or something! Or use the color chart and just remember or copy and paste the color you want~ !:3 http://www.immigration-usa.com/html_colors.html I kind of just remember mind and type [ color=#FF6699] which is this pinkish color. I've used it for over a year so it kind of stuck to me. Haha!

O: Is it ask Day a question day?

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
lol maybe, eh thats alot of work when I can just type stuff in quick reply, i was kinda wishing theres an option that will auto format w/e you type in, oh well =/

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
ahhh...I see.
So I hear college is all herd and all that.......so how do you pass all of your class and be apart of the smash community?
College is easy and fun. IMO.

And no, I didn't take easy classes. I actually took some of the hardest classes and also double majored. And I became one of the top players in MI :p

But med school has taken that away from me ;__;

Turazrok

Smash Master
I have had a med degree 10 years before I was born. Cuz I'm that good. And I say play it slow, trust me I'm a doctor.

Turazrok

Smash Master
That's because melee is the better game. (lol secret melee fanboy lol). I only play brawl cuz all my friends do and I feel obligated to beat them at it.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
There's a bunch of melee remixes but I don't think there's any of that one. Probably one of my favorite smash songs though.

brb h4xin it on FD

Turazrok

Smash Master
Baton Rouge... RED FLAG CITY 4 THE WIN!
You got that right. Unfortunately we have a lack of melee players. That's what Lafayette is for. And berk, I'm not gonna explain the brawl vs melee thing. My tier list is

S tier: Melee/64
A tier: Brawl

I just don't like the game style in brawl. It's just punish punish punish kill move. In melee it's punish-> they lose their stock 70% of the time. In 64, it is : you get hit you die lol.

which is why i prefer ssbb. it is more forgiving of your mistakes. i can never play a match at 100 percent. actually ssbb has wifi. human players onssbb beats out ssbm cpus anyday.

Top Bottom