• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

The thing I am surprised about is the level of detail the stages seem to conceal. I would not have expected so much to exist in Shadow Moses that wasn't played on. For one, why even do all the work to create the sections people are not meant to see?

napZzz

Smash Hero
Bout to go smash. gonna try to keep my snake on par, but diddys just so addicting...Dx

snake gets too boring after awhile!

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
Hey guys, my band hits the studio to record our first single in another week or 2, you guys wanna hear when its finished?

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Yah, and it's part of the reason why I grew up half my life not knowing, speaking to, or having a father.

It's one of the main reasons why half my family aren't even high school graduates.

My families just to ****ing stupid to look at their history, and to look at their relatives to see why we're poor, my aunt's an adult star, my uncle died in a motorcycle accident, and my other uncle may currently die from a cocaine overdose. /moms side

My grandfather died before the age of 65 from cancer (caused mostly from his lifelong habit of smoking), my uncle also died from smoking, my cousin is in prison for the next 9 years, and my grandma may be following in my grandpas footsteps not to long from now. /Dad's side

So yah, I'd say it's rather fun. For the cost of ruining your life, and everyones' surrounding you - and even the family that comes after you.

**** drugs, and **** those who use them.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
don't let other people influence you dawg...isn't that what you're all about?

just cuz **** happened to your father doesn't mean you have to follow in his footsteps

also you can't get cancer from weed...i mean sure you're gonna **** your lungs up with smoke and ****, but no cancer :p

stingers

Smash Obsessed
so you're going to judge something you've only tried one time based off how it affected other people instead of yourself? loooooooooool

you dont even follow your own philosophies

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
so you're going to judge something you've only tried one time based off how it affected other people instead of yourself? loooooooooool
Your argument is ********. Are you even thinking before you type? Did you read what he said at all? He clearly has his reasons not to. Even if his reason was "it's bad for you" it would still be enough. Stop trying to justify yourself for smoking weed, it's unnecessary.

And just so you know, before you decide to respond to what I've sated, that I smoke weed too.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I say as long as you are responsible enough to smoke and not overdo it and get addicted and do something ****ing stupid because of it then it's fine.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Did I mention my friend stated she would not get addicted, and the LAST time she smoked was her last time because the person she bought it from wasn't going to be able to sell anymore?

I told her she was wrong, and I bet within a month she's smoke again.

It's been a month.

I should make her pay me the $50 we bet. :mad:

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
*starts pouring gasoline around the Snake boards*

:3
LOL. And sorry, I just get annoyed when people push weed onto others, I deal with it enough at school as it is. My friend's skull got cracked today because of it.

SUBJECT CHANGE!

I have a tourney tomorrow, First MK banned tourney in my region. Wish me luck!

Top Bottom