• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Nic64

Smash Lord
Information does change things.
It can but there's a lot of things most Meta Knight's don't know about either, in general Meta Knight players don't know matchups as well as the people they're beating as it is.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I'm not worried about most MK's.

Tyrant, DSF, and Havok are the only ones beating me.

(M2K and Dojo the one time we played, I won't be facing them as often so I care less about them. lol)

So.. I only care about the top MK's.

And the top MK's know the matchup way better then myself - yet I go relatively even with them most of the time.

That shows me that if I learned the matchup, and discovered newer things for the matchup - it may change my losses into a win.

napZzz

Smash Hero
There are things I don't know. (Ally showed me this) and I almost took the set off Tyrant yesterday. (He won 2-1, one of the games was down to last hit that I lost... I feel if I hadn't been gimped at 70-80% I would have won)

Information does change things.

Also I've been saying it was even or 55:45 DDD for a while....

Also 55:45 is still basically even. <_< It's a slight advantage.

I'm pretty sure you were saying snake vs. DDD is even or in our favor actually until recently.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord

IxxI

Smash Fence
I can't believe I have this custom title. T____T

Anyway, SuSa, when are you going to be sharing all of that stuff Ally taught you? ;D

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
I used to have something that combines pictures at a X frames per second to make a gif. I so want to screen cap as many frames as I can, and paste a picture of a fence over the kids head to make a dancing fence.

Edit: And what's with your avy fence? I've seen a bunch of other people's avy with the same face, same white translucent band on the right side, but different facial expression. Who is that?

Nic64

Smash Lord

Totally describes me in 1000 words and then a few more.
That's kind of an age thing, I used to be like that, then like 6 years later you go back and read your posts because this site has no purge and you're like "WTF was I thinking"

napZzz

Smash Hero
That's kind of an age thing, I used to be like that, then like 6 years later you go back and read your posts because this site has no purge and you're like "WTF was I thinking"
I feel like I am also in that same situation as susa. Someone disable my internet so I can go back to having a life.

*cries*

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Things I found out:

1) Pivot dash attack
2) How to True Pivot to a Jab
3) How to TRUE PIVOT TO FTILT
4) How to True Pivot to Dtilt
5) My drop down, throw grenade onto platform, bair only works on the top part of the BF platform. As far as neutrals are concerned. It works on Brinstar, Norfair, Castle Seige, Rainbow Cruise, and other stages with high platforms. Works on some parts of Delfino as well.

Things I wish I knew:
5) How to True Pivot to Utilt

I'll just be making a quick "lol tech skill" vid for Snake displaying all this, and the grenade stuff.

But it's going to be low quality, so if ANYONE can figure out how to do what I show (I'll be giving instructions) *looks at Underload* rerecord it in HQ for me. :3

IxxI

Smash Fence
I wear a Pikachu hat to tourneys, while my friend wears Ash's gloves and hat. We don't know what to name our team yet though. Any ideas?

It's pretty funny since I don't use Pikachu in tourney, rofl.

Top Bottom