• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Every race agrees that white women are top tier.

some mixes of asian are kinda hot tho.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Go to a party/social gathering sometime and you'll figure these things out for yourself

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Statistically speaking there are so many asians out there that are hot due to massive numbers in the asian population. This however would mean a lower ratio of hot asians to nonhot asians. So, I think the MU for hot whites would be ~ 35:65 in non-hot favor with the MU for asians ~ 15:85 in non-hot favor. Therefore
(I'm dumb :p )
it's more common to find a hot white woman than a hot asian woman. Also, life favors ugly people I guess. Sometimes I walk through chinatown and not see 1 hot asian :(

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
Where I live, all you find are Asian chicks. There are so many hideous ones that it makes you appreciate the hot ones more =]

That said, I date a white girl

IxxI

Smash Fence
So, I'm on a quest to get taller. Any tips? It turns out my friend drank a glass of milk before he went to bed and now he's 6'2''. I did the same for a month and grew an inch. Any other ways I can boost my height?

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Statistically speaking there are so many asians out there that are hot due to massive numbers in the asian population. This however would mean a lower ratio of hot asians to nonhot asians. So, I think the MU for hot whites would be ~ 35:65 in non-hot favor with the MU for asians ~ 15:85 in non-hot favor. Therefore
(I'm dumb :p )
it's more common to find a hot white woman than a hot asian woman. Also, life favors ugly people I guess. Sometimes I walk through chinatown and not see 1 hot asian :(
idk if I agree with that ratio. I feel like hotness depend alot on the social and economic standings. Surely if you go to a very poor part of the city you will find much less girls than a rich part of the city. Therefore hotness is directly correlated to their standard of living. Your ratio is implying that there is a high ratio of poor asian over poor whites, and I don't think that's true. Maybe you just go to places where the poor asian community is alot more prominent than poor white community, so it may seem that way to you.
(I'm also dumb :p )

p.s. Coming to BU again this friday?

napZzz

Smash Hero
well I grew without doing anything. I just ate way too much food and I exercise lots

Nic64

Smash Lord
Snake's are nocturnal, that's like the first thing we discovered when this topic was made lol.

TwentyTwo

Smash Ace
I'm just up this late because I'm talking to this girl, I told her I'd stay up with her as long as she's up, she's doing this proposal for a research methods class thing, so I might be up all night and I have class at 9 am and have to be awake by like 7:30 am >.>

Nic64

Smash Lord
I was playing brawl until like half an hour ago, started playing wifi when I woke up and then did a lot of training mode with Diddy, now I'm just browsing forums being bored. Might start replaying some old games today...

I'm just up this late because I'm talking to this girl, I told her I'd stay up with her as long as she's up, she's doing this proposal for a research methods class thing, so I might be up all night and I have class at 9 am and have to be awake by like 7:30 am >.>
I learned to split my sleeping hours into 2 sections of the day. so 2-3 hours gets me throught the next 6-8 hours I NEED to be awake xD

Nic64

Smash Lord
Mostly old SNES/psx RPGs, and in addition to replaying I might want to actually play through SoM and SD3 sometime. It's also been an eternity since I've played Super Metroid, no excuse when you can beat it so quickly too =/ I started a DKC2 file a few months ago that I should go back to...

I've also had the Wii version of Okami since it came out, dare I play it? I tend to dislike Wii controls, kind of wish I didn't trade in my PS2 copy -_-

I've never played that game or metroid series yet. Just do not really have the inclination to do so.

A number of games I probably should like (such as okami) I do not really like very well. Conduit was a fps that I tried. Once you play a game like Halo or CoD, then the wii controls for an FPS do not seem to compare very well. I agree that the conduit had nice control scheme, but it was annoying to play for long periods of time. I really couldn't play for more than an hour at a time. To aim was annoying as you had to literally drag the screen around and then try to line up with the target once again and actually keep steady with aiming. With dual stick control scheme you really do not have to mess with that. The crosshair stays steady the whole time, and turning the screen isnt' so jerky when you need to do it quickly.

Nic64

Smash Lord
Super Metroid and Metroid Prime are amazing, it's not the most consistent series though...

I wanted Geno in barwl >:O

TwentyTwo

Smash Ace
A lot of people wanted Geno in brawl, but I guess there was a few reasons he wasn't/couldn't be in it. I've never played the metroids either, I always mean to try them, but never get around to it, because I do know someone I could just borrow them from.

A lot of people wanted Geno in brawl, but I guess there was a few reasons he wasn't/couldn't be in it. I've never played the metroids either, I always mean to try them, but never get around to it, because I do know someone I could just borrow them from.
I say just buy used. Some of the older games easily go for like 10 dollars and sell easily back for just that same amount pretty much.

Nic64

Smash Lord
I just emulate SNES now anyway, I own Super Metroid but hooking up my SNES would be a pain and the controller is pretty worn as it is. Metroid Prime Trilogy is a great deal if you've never played any of them before.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
lawl.I might as well join in your lil social. I play snake as my high tier to counter the 2/3's of the cast samus fares badly against ;)

and since you guys don't sleep, I'll drop by on the times that I don't sleep, like now

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
lawl. Coo, well I'd be more than happy to help watch over 'em. I usually stay up till about now with **** all to do, my life finally has purpose?

I'm pce'ing it though, gotta get up for my gf tomorrow.

See ya everybody, and I guess thanks for the welcome lol they rarely happen.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
idk if I agree with that ratio. I feel like hotness depend alot on the social and economic standings. Surely if you go to a very poor part of the city you will find much less girls than a rich part of the city. Therefore hotness is directly correlated to their standard of living. Your ratio is implying that there is a high ratio of poor asian over poor whites, and I don't think that's true. Maybe you just go to places where the poor asian community is alot more prominent than poor white community, so it may seem that way to you.
(I'm also dumb :p )

p.s. Coming to BU again this friday?
Ah, you're right. I didn't even consider stage counterpicks! Also, I'm not coming to BU this week. I got a test on tuesday that's filled with too much info. :\ The professor teaches at Harvard and thinks we are on par - the first test proved him wrong, haha.

Top Bottom