• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Request something that isn't stupidly hard to make a texture of. (Unless EY wants to)

But you better start helping out around here. :p I want this to be more-or-less a "regulars" thing for the larger representations. Passerbys that frequent here now and then can get patches. (Sorry Afro. >.< we really do need a better rep. for ya)(The Pro' get the best rep.)

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
the only thing wrong i see with the texture is that i think the neck should be white along with his face...it looks weird having a panda face and still a normal neck color....just my thought

ahhhhhhhhh candy gernades! i dont wanna seem greedy but i have nothing on the snakes apperance...at least i can get acouple of his weapons :-)

Tennet

Smash Champion
I think there is a candy cane mortar launcher? And SuSa I plan on helping out, just need to learn snake better first... This social thread really brought up my activity in the Snake boards. =P

SuSa

I agree with the neck, I just noticed that after you pointed it out. Also could the shade of white be darkened ever so slightly? (Maybe from #FFFFFF to #EFEFEF (which I think is a very white grey)

I can't think of something better for grenades. But again, if we need the space for someone I'm going to ask people with multiple reps. to pick one. :x just for the sake of being fair.

Tennet

Smash Champion
Hmm it would be nice to see full size images, that way we can decide on this stuff easier.

Tennet

Smash Champion
I got 55 min of free time tomorrow...what to do, I'm tempted to print off match ups and sit there and study them or something...If my teacher will let me i'll probably watch some vids on my iPod.

SDI the first hit and take 2%. lol.... (works at higher %'s normally)

Anyways... guys... we actually do need to remain productive as well. As much as I love this thread and the activity it as brought, we need to get work done.

The matchup thread should move on, ditto's are pretty stupid and the majority agree of that. There is no real strategy then outplay, don't camp since you both can camp...

Someone needs to start a stage discussion and keep it alive for us. I'd prefer to start on counterpicks before neutrals because all neutrals are relatively the same strategy and there is nothing to special about them.

People need to help me finish the counterpick stage list.

If work isn't getting done, I will temporarily close this thread until it does get done. Just a warning for all. I generally don't have the matchup knowledge for the chars. we have been doing, but most of the ones I don't know have gone by so I'll start being able to contribute to it.

I can contribute to the stage thread, I just don't have the time to run it.
I got stage discussion thread up. I'm on enough that I can keep it updated and stuff.

SuSa

You don't have to do what I was doing though... but it'd make the thread look nicer if you at least had pics of the stages. :p Don't need to edit them though.

Also I thought the RPG looked differently... lol

You don't have to do what I was doing though... but it'd make the thread look nicer if you at least had pics of the stages. :p Don't need to edit them though.
What do you mean by "not doing what you were doing"? Stage discussion seemed exactly what you were trying to get at. I'm not going to be doing the whole "this area is good to place mines on" or "this place is good to put C4" and stuff like that.

*pokes this pharse in the thread* "(Inserting image as soon as I can find one that is big enough)"

Plus, I'll be reformatting it when I have the time. Right now I'm multitasking between house work and this.

the Dojo doesn't have a good halberd pic =/
Point exactly. Nor can I seem to find a decent sized one. Still looking for one though.

I'll probably end up stealing from another board.

SuSa

The mine/c4 is exactly what I was talking about.

I have unlimited camera zoom. I can go into 1P training mode, put Snake as far up as I can, and get a good picture of it, convert it, and host it for you.

When I get home tonight.

If I cannot find something in the next hour, go ahead. We just need all 3 views. Deck, Before take off, and Flying through air. Maybe not all 3, but it would be nice.

"That's just silly; Snakes can't fly"

With the help of the Halberd, Snakes can Fly :)

SuSa

EY, seriously. make a thread for the texture post all the screenshots and the DL links, and I can edit in what you need and everything if you feel to lazy. :p

It'll get more recognition that way and probably be more widely used.

-Ran

Smash Master
Weeee. Get hyped for me! Tomorrow is our regional tournament LAST. Players from Texas, Oklahoma, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, and Louisiana are going to be there. We should have a web feed going during the duration of the tournament if Ricky B brings his set up.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=225872

Time to see if all the time I've put in this week is going to amount to anything. =D

SuSa

Box taunt for edgeguarding is actually viable and ***** certain recoveries and is in some cases a better option then other things we have.

I wish I was actually joking.

(Who stuck this thread? I don't like having social threads stuck... it makes them seem important... *glares at Panda*)

When I go to my first tourney I think I'll run into some problems. x.X

I don't have enough match-up experience with the people I use to pretty much go solo with just any one of them. I use MK, Snake and Falco interchangeably at times (I dont' call myself an MK main though). So whenever one person doesn't work one of the other 2 and a CP usually does (MK on RC or Falco on JJ).

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
I have a tourney on sunday

never been to one on a sunday before >.>

either way, I'm winning, possible vids, wish me luck Snakes

You get a "I hope you do well" thing instead. Your not doing a tourney. Would that someone be Recoil? I noticed that you and Recoil have the same area, huntington beach.

IxxI

Smash Fence
LOL. Aside from Ran, I'm the person who joined the earliest on THIS page. You guys have a lot more posts than I do.
=[

Top Bottom