• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
When I heard the news about the timer... I actually screamed lol Big Boss looks pretty BOSS

Btw, BOSS texture :) I'll DL it when I get to my computer.

:023:

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I love the MGS series, but I'm not sure if it should continue.

He'll have to do a lot to make the story of MGS5 not feel redundant.

If you finished MGS4, you'll KNOW what I mean.

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
That's the beauty of the beta.

I'll get on that now. Be aware that I'll have put it in it's own common3 file because of where it's located

SuSa

Banned via Administration
That's fine, just let us know where to put it. ;o

Also I've recently been playing AntherPikachu online as a joke. I forgot how fun and **** he can be.

I think I'll be dropping Falcon as my second 'main' and re-picking up Pikachu.

At least AntherPeekaChew is viable.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Pick up SONIC! We can be fellow Ekans/Sonic/Pikas. =O

ESP lol.

Hey. In the Sonic boards we had like...a thread. For little tips. I see things here and there about Snake like Pressing X and A at the same time will give you a full jumped Nair that does the whole thing properly or SHDair is **** or you can drop and bair on a platform and not go through it but still have the hitbox or yadda yadda yadda. Ours got closed but I was hoping YOU guys might have one. Those things help tons and I would like to peruse it.

:093:

xsephirot

Smash Apprentice
That's fine, just let us know where to put it. ;o

Also I've recently been playing AntherPikachu online as a joke. I forgot how fun and **** he can be.

I think I'll be dropping Falcon as my second 'main' and re-picking up Pikachu.

At least AntherPeekaChew is viable.
Too true. But then again any noob can pick up pikachu on the 1st match and win. It's like any beginning MK player. Cstickdown, cstickdown, cstickdown. Oh and downb, downb, downb when you're in the air.

Nic64

Smash Lord
its stupidly easy to DI out of the dsmash
Even I can do it so you know it's easy -_- I usually just miss the last hits though, a lot of other people I've seen pop out of it practically instantly, I'm so slow =/

napZzz

Smash Hero
hay yur that snake that I wish I could play like.

Whats this highvoltageclan nonesense!

Tennet

Smash Champion
iunno the weegee one is staying alive, myself and a few others tend to go in it daily. If there isn't one we should make one and keep it alive they can be really fun.

edit: there isn't one

SuSa

SDI the first hit and take 2%. lol.... (works at higher %'s normally)

Anyways... guys... we actually do need to remain productive as well. As much as I love this thread and the activity it as brought, we need to get work done.

The matchup thread should move on, ditto's are pretty stupid and the majority agree of that. There is no real strategy then outplay, don't camp since you both can camp...

Someone needs to start a stage discussion and keep it alive for us. I'd prefer to start on counterpicks before neutrals because all neutrals are relatively the same strategy and there is nothing to special about them.

People need to help me finish the counterpick stage list.

If work isn't getting done, I will temporarily close this thread until it does get done. Just a warning for all. I generally don't have the matchup knowledge for the chars. we have been doing, but most of the ones I don't know have gone by so I'll start being able to contribute to it.

I can contribute to the stage thread, I just don't have the time to run it.

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Yes.

10 Space holders.

I'll make it look like candy in the next version.

I made the Mortar launcher look like a candy cane if that helps the situatuion.

Edit some pics:

I'm not sure why the box is a 256 pallete texture but W/E Nintendo.

SuSa

That is one sexy box.

You also have my permission to make a sticky with all full screenshots (these 3, and the last 3 when you released the beta on page.. 26 I think? or 27) so people can suggest anything that needs fixing, etc.

When I get home I'll add the box to my files.

For the next version, capitalized the second S in my name if you will for me. :3 name is SuSa not Susa. It's not majorly important, but if you'd take the time to do so for me. :)

So far I haven't seen anything wrong with the texture, or anything I don't like.

But it sure is funny to face other Snake's who now have candy cane mortars. (Side affect because it affects ALL Snake's, but still :p)

SuSa

Request something to represent you.

This is all in my opinion:

Right now I'll name a few things that I feel should not be changed.

1) Canadian headband. That is Snake.
2) Samurai Panda's face. I can't think of a better way to represent him.
3) Syx has his purple cypher. (I think that's all that represents him...)
4)Afro Thundah has his thunder patch
5) My duct tape on the hands/feet (it's small as it is :p)
6) Whatever the hell EY has representing him
6) Either the candycane mortar or the candy grenades.

Things that can change:

Sheep Skin doesn't need to be FULLY BODY. (Although I'd prefer it stays like that.. I don't like patchwork suits. lol)

One of the candy items. (Sorry, but we don't need 2 things for everyone >.< that way more people can be represented)

I think we still have some extra patches (we could probably through some small logo's on each patch)

Top Bottom