• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

r.i.p bx weekly. it was ok while it lasted.... on to better and bigger things.

Jtails

Smash Lord
yo thirty four, from 14th street you can xfer to the 5 i believe, but if not you take the 4 to the 5. or 4 to the 2.
and once you get to prospect ave you are there. its like 2 blocks from the train.

Alukard

Smash Hero
hey bum i think i'm going to come this time for sure ... mostly to see how u and my other brawl peeps been ... me and dj should b teaming up =] ... i hope everyone that i haven't seen in a while can make it lol

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Word, Big Apple 3 AM will be in the house all dai =)

Hasaki's Winter: Let me get your AIM or your number so we can talk about meeting up tomorrow. I need my memory card badly lol.

Hasaki's Winter

Smash Rookie
That'd be awesome for me actually. I need my sleep D^=

Wanna wait till friday? only 2 days away. (if you dont respond in time then i'll be there at 10:30)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
nope those were the only ones i gottem from the boss myspace im his friend :)

BUM163

Smash Lord
6:30 is the new deadline. i will have byes ready just in case anyone wants to join. 6:30 is the new deadline to be at the weekly. also i will do the points system today for sure. i should have it ready by today or tomorrow. anyone wants to train today, let me know. melee or brawl. i will chill with a gurl from 8am till 1pm and then i should be free.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
WOW im going to miss out on all of this.... (cant come to the city for about a month) mad ****** crackers

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
That'd be awesome for me actually. I need my sleep D^=

Wanna wait till friday? only 2 days away. (if you dont respond in time then i'll be there at 10:30)
Where are we meeting up exactly since your phone died? We're still meeting up at the 161st Yankee stadium stop? We're gonna meet on the platform right? Hit me up on AIM if you can, DJ Nintendo05.

Hasaki's Winter

Smash Rookie
Platform? O_O I waited outside the subway entrance near MC'Donalds.
This was poorly planned lol.

I'll i-m you on aim. lets get this right by tomorrow, lol.
<--SkyFire993

Alukard

Smash Hero
me and dj are taking 1$ MM's in teams ... let us kno if u wanna play =] gracias

MM's are the way to get back on track baby ... so HIT US UP SON

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
6:30 is the new deadline. i will have byes ready just in case anyone wants to join. 6:30 is the new deadline to be at the weekly. also i will do the points system today for sure. i should have it ready by today or tomorrow. anyone wants to train today, let me know. melee or brawl. i will chill with a gurl from 8am till 1pm and then i should be free.
****, that's d@mn early to be chillen with a girl there mang. What she making you breakfast?? she better be. Or you might hafta give her that DK clap...

Alukard

Smash Hero
****, that's d@mn early to be chillen with a girl there mang. What she making you breakfast?? she better be. Or you might hafta give her that DK clap...
ewwww bum ... i didn't kno u had the clap LOL

anyway ... i should b coming BUM ...

also all mah peeps i haven't seen in a minute ... ya better go =P

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
Excuse me for being stupid
Is Bronx and NYC the SAME THING?

Idk Ive only referred to the Bronx when I talked about a zoo.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I can't come this week I have to skip this and go to DJ's ultimate smash fest, sorry Bum.

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
umm, technically, the bronx is apart of NYC, but manhattan is often referred to as the city. so, yeah.
So its a part like Chinatown.
Gotcha thanks
:O I'll probably go then,.... maybe
Since i never get back early from NY I dont wanna sleep at inui's the next day again.

BUM163

Smash Lord
ref i think dj is comin to the weekly so you can leave with him after i guess.

BUM163

Smash Lord
also i might be doing a party in this venue also right after the weekly. i'm trying to find out. i will post it soon.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'm definitely going to the weekly and teaming wit my sexy SWAT member Alukard to form Big Apple 3 AM once again. We're back b*tches, get *****!!!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
THE WEEK I CANT GO EVERYTHING GOOD IS HAPPENING. this is mad gorilla biscuits.

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
i feel ya anti, you got Bum's weekly, on the same day there a tourny in Long Island, then on the 22nd theres DJ's smashfest, on that same day theres c3 in VA, then theres a tourny in brooklyn on the 23rd. This weekend is booked solid. All i know is that i will attend Bum's tourny and DJ smashfest. we new yorkers mite split into several directions because of all this smash events.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
i feel ya anti, you got Bum's weekly, on the same day there a tourny in Long Island, then on the 22nd theres DJ's smashfest, on that same day theres c3 in VA, then theres a tourny in brooklyn on the 23rd. This weekend is booked solid. All i know is that i will attend Bum's tourny and DJ smashfest. we new yorkers mite split into several directions because of all this smash events.
yeah some tournaments are gonna have a 14 man turnout n stuff
pretty wack

Top Bottom