• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

r.i.p bx weekly. it was ok while it lasted.... on to better and bigger things.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Now that is a true statement D1. Oh D1 we need to play friendlies at this.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Atomsk come, If you don't remember I was that Ness guy in the NYC monthly who you beat towards the end of the tourney, You are a fire hazard though...

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I think I am brining Inui and Atmosk.... so some of nj will be there.

Oh and im bringing my Italian version of Brawl.. lolol

Meytaa Knightaa

BUM163

Smash Lord
nice. it would be great to see ya guys. wat about keitaro and eazy? ahh i hate them lol.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
ATOMSK Pride ATOMSK spell it right...

Atomsk come, If you don't remember I was that Ness guy in the NYC monthly who you beat towards the end of the tourney, You are a fire hazard though...
if you have two legs and are flamable your never a fire hazzard

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Isn't he like half the size of a quarter? Pikmin are about 1/4 of a quarter right?

Jtails

Smash Lord
wait so is the crew battle thing THIS friday?

cause the post says coming soon...

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
xYz if bum cant team i just will i feel like doing teams.
Sounds good, but I would wanna play you a few rounds, and if I don't team with DJ/Bum

Mew2King, that's why your Fox lost to my Bowser at the bi-weekly lol. Remembering the last stock has never been so much sweeter lol. You got mindgamed 0 to death and it ended with a F-smash, quit life lol.

xYz: Team with me lol!!!
That would be awesome!! If I don't team with Bum, i'll def team with ya...
Quit Life.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
OMG xYz Team with me if the 50gillion people already teaming with you manage to all get sick and stay home

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
OMG xYz Team with me if the 50gillion people already teaming with you manage to all get sick and stay home
LOL <3 sure why the hell not.

Listen guys, im stuck bored in my hotel room. i'm in Manhattan.

i'm on 107th and broadway. building 237. the west side inn. I have a tv here but you'll have to bring a cube/wii + smash. I got my controller though!!!

I'm on AIM... my s/n is c0Ltn X

holla at mehhhh.

BUM163

Smash Lord
all i have left is the points ranking system and i can start ranking crews for the future crew war. plus it won't just be one crew war. i will try to have it every month or so.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
two quick questions.
is the crew battle tomorrow?

is this event a STD?

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
bum told me that crew battle will start soon but not tomorrow. thats why imma show up to this event, i gotta get muh butt into a crew so im practically a "free agent". If that answers ur smexii question u smexii beast

Voidious

Smash Apprentice
I think I'm gonna make it down there for the biweekly tomorrow, and if I do, I'll have a Wii & TV with me. I've been kinda sick this week, so if I feel like crap, I'll probably stay in... but I think I'll be there.

Is getting there like 3:30pm cool? I've seen a lot of different times thrown around in different posts, but it sounds like 3pm first arrivals, 4:30 signups, and 5pm tourney is the general schedule. If someone could confirm/correct me on that, I'd appreciate it.

See you dudes tomorrow,

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
xYz: You're definitely an honorary SWAT member (International Division). I'm not even joking about that either lol. Linguini is in SWAT, get at him. So you're definitely in it too, no johns. You even used quit life already lol.

TheRockSays

Smash Journeyman
interesting after all i am a free agent(thank god clan's don't count.) i might show up in 2 weeks from today.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
xYz: You're definitely an honorary SWAT member (International Division). I'm not even joking about that either lol. Linguini is in SWAT, get at him. So you're definitely in it too, no johns. You even used quit life already lol.
thats whats up!!
everyone needs to get at SWAT son!!

BUM163

Smash Lord
Bx weekly today. the points system will be establish by me and the nyc community today hopefully lol. i will people how should go and make the final decision. you can start going by 3pm. the earlier the better.

Jtails

Smash Lord
point system for crews, or players?
and how many people to a crew?
cause what if one crew is small vs a large one.

Top Bottom