• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

r.i.p bx weekly. it was ok while it lasted.... on to better and bigger things.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
f** it im a G im going to the mineola one and the bronx one. dang im not gonna be able to shower. BUT ITS ALL GOOD. i enjoy smelling like chicken and kool-aid. but i need a teammte hit me up if you down.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Seems like once I get out of school my mom has to drop me off here so I can't bring 64... I'll also have to take my Controller with me...

GodotAA

Smash Ace
i dont know if i do BOTH.... AND GUYS IF YOU ARE TAKING THE TRAIN INTO MINEOLA I CAN PICK YOU UP IF YOU GIVE ME TIMES hit my up 516-652-1009 is my number

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Someone bring recording equipment I feel like getting some matches recorded.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
yo anti is it possible 4 me 2 come along with u straight from bums thing 2 the mineola 1? cause idk how 2 get there lmfao
BAHAHA i have the master plan blacka me and you take the train station to mineola and we harass godot to take us to gametable. BOOM!

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
* charizard wake me up *

wait.. what?

heads going to 2 tournaments on friday?

I'm lost. explain please cause i'm randomly off on friday and i may just show up...

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea i'm doing both also. alot of people will be doing so. i'm supporting knightmare first tournament especially cause he comes to mines all the time. i will need a ride to his place so i will be calling someone. remember if you bring a setup and if it gets use, your venue fee will be reduce. remember melee and sc4 is also in this weekly so try to bring setups for those games.

BUM163

Smash Lord
naa we need just need the game for xbox 360 and at least one more ps3 setups. and 2 ps3 soul calibur 4 copies.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
This is coming soon... I forgot to mention this before but the food over there is good.

TheRockSays

Smash Journeyman
lol dang is man late son but a set up means the wii,controllers,and game right and how much would be a deduction. My clan is going there on saturday i hope i can make it.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
lol dang is man late son but a set up means the wii,controllers,and game right and how much would be a deduction. My clan is going there on saturday i hope i can make it.
dude this tourny is friday not sat. it is an std which means smash till dawn and the place will be open all night until like 8 am on sat. then some people are prob gonna like go home, shower etc or w/e. then my tourny is on sat from like 11 am in mineola till whenever it finishes and it is melee and brawl like this one. but this tourny isnt on sat :)

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I stay there up to like 4:00am then my dad makes my mom pick me up, hopefully I can stay until dawn this time.

BUM163

Smash Lord
its in the first page. 10 venue fee and 5 dollars per event which is singles and doubles. a setup is the system and game. controllers are not included. hope to see ya there tomorrow. i'll be there by 4-5 pm

BUM163

Smash Lord
remember sc4 and melee is in this weekly so lets bring setups for both games... well the wii can play brawl and melee.

BUM163

Smash Lord
of course. the same venue fee. but thats where bringing your equipment reduces the venue fee... so people can join muliple tournies

Jtails

Smash Lord
lol **** i wish i had that stuff at my dorm!! or a ps3.. or SC4.......

I guess ill bring my wii with brawl as usual. not like we're gonna be short of those tho.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
yooooo whoevers going to gametable and the bx weekly I.M me at
Dakiid7
gotta talk about something

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
yooooo whoevers going to gametable and the bx weekly I.M me at
Dakiid7
gotta talk about something
lol someone needs a ride. if khanti goes to bums thing we can bring you but it is up to khanti. also sadly that is my way there to otherwise i cant make it to this but i will have mine ready sat :)

Top Bottom