• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

r.i.p bx weekly. it was ok while it lasted.... on to better and bigger things.

D1

Banned via Administration
pc chris
basic sausage
zro
reno
jesus
nl
d1
dj nintendo
ron

i think i had the most teammates in brawl history... and its only gonna expand more. anyone that wanna team don't be scare to ask.
Lemme see...

D1 teamed w/:

Jman, Basic Sausage, Reno, Bum, Ron, Shinigami, Mop, Shin, Fab, and NinjaLink.

So yeah I think thats more than you Bum...and yes these were all tournament. I even teamed w/ Reno at a tourney b4.

Snakeee

Smash Master
i believe blackwaltz is worse remember that random back kick right to my face that KILLED ME!!! Then he follows up saying, "OHHHH i am on the RED TEAM????"
Lmao, it was even funnier because we were talking about how Sonic should be a different color to clear that up a good 2 minutes before he realized it :laugh:

And how awesome is my Wario?, F-tilt for life!

R3N0

Smash Lord
Bum I wanna team w/ u again =D!! but im rusty as hell lol.

R3N0

Smash Lord
LOL it was ridiculous how good our double sheik team was lol!!

soul ark

Smash Ace
i remember dynamic duo inviting me to smashboards while melee was out in my sonic riders champion day's i wonder how he's doing

bum your gonna have this again right

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea this weekend which friday it will be a std, but saturday will start like at 12 so it won't be a std. ya have to decide quick.

cba

Smash Master
ighttt thats 3 votes towards friday. keep voting.
what do you vote for?
anyway there is a BIG chance 4 me 2 go 2 this.... AND make it to work on SAT @ 9:00 am!! no sleep but its gonna be fun!!
FRIDAY btw

BUM163

Smash Lord
ok its only std for the people that want to stay till the morning. also melee can be played there but if i'm gonna do a tournament on that there has to be enough people.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
i'll go but it will be nice if i had a teammate who ever wants to team hit me up.

RoyalLance

Smash Apprentice
So what time of day u planning to start on Friday? If it starts around six I can go after work. Otherwise I'd go Saturday.

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea it will start around that time. so you are able to come. 90 percent for sure it's looking like it's gonna be done friday.

cba

Smash Master
yea it will start around that time. so you are able to come. 90 percent for sure it's looking like it's gonna be done friday.
bum i get out of work at 9:00-9:30 friday, and work a 12 hr shift on sat (9:00am-900pm), so i have to leave around 8:30am.
could that be possible?

BUM163

Smash Lord
ightt so friday it is. sign ups will start till 4 30 and endin is pendin if there is no accident and such. also if i know you coming, i won't start till i know you come unless you call and say different.

Top Bottom