• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

r.i.p bx weekly. it was ok while it lasted.... on to better and bigger things.

GodotAA

Smash Ace
a car accident plus the loss of all your money can do that to you

Right now im a wreck. Probably the worst I've ever felt in my life....

im glad i got to see a bunch of yall at least...

-dMT-

Smash Lord
This tourney was great man had too much fun, but wow was it late. Got home at 5.30 am.

My first real tourney meetin with NY's finest, and I believe Jersey had some presence.

Well shoutouts to the few I knew at the tourney...

JTLS: next time we gotta own it up in doubles bro, for a first time effort i think it wasn;t that bad at all

Span: yo man..why does your DK get better by the minute? It's insane when I can see the progress throughout a single day..good matches though, and nice comebacks!

Diakhu: Your ROB was schooling a lot of players, and yea for someone who plays against you a lot, I shouldn't have lost to one :(

Ron: The ROB I lost to, nice spacing yo... I have to admit those were some of the tightest matches I ever had.. GGs I'll get you next time though

Projo: Take it easy with your Toon man, just like Span..amazing progress

NinjaLink: WTF kinda blind luck was that with getting ICs on our warm up friendly... GGs man and hopefully next time the tourney won;t last as long as to make you count 11 circles... :p

D1: Didn't get to play with you man, but don't feel bad people have off-days. Especially when you make time for all those other games. Gotta get some matches next time man..I'll perfect the melee-fied brawl sheik by then XD

ANZ: dude why you gotta beat me on my last friendly set of the day..i was mad tired *cough*johns*cough...good **** though

Overall I hope the tourney isnt as late every week, I'll try to make it as much as I can and get to meet everone. GGs everyone!

Great place btw.

BUM163

Smash Lord
that sucks what happen to godot and others. i appericate the people that came. seriously that was great that ya came.

this is to anti. the walking and standing chain grab is banned because its starting to be banned everywhere. it doesn't make sense that you can do 100 damage and bowser and dk players can't do a thing about it. plus sometimes people stand still by ''mistake'' as they call it and do even more damage. so it's just banned period.

this is to everyone regarding to the lateness. it started late cause the situation of godot. i wasn't gonna start it without him knowing he got in an accident. to me it would of been wrong knowing he came from long island to support me and the place and then just start it just cause he got in a car accident.

regarding to 3am lol. ighttt it was long and i know people had to go home and wait for that long train ride. so this is the new thing. each weekly that happens for smash will be std aka smash till dawn.... meaning people can just stay at the venue till late so no one goes home real late and we will order pizza and soda like this weekly that just past.

also during these std will consist of melee and brawl to support both fan based. if enough people come for melee... there will be a tournament for that also.

post up if ya feel a weekly should happen in two weeks or three weeks. i will tally up the post and see wassup from there. manny the boss of the place thx everyone that came and hope to see ya again. he really appericate people coming and likes the smash community.

bum, atomsk, reno and jman as the dj........ that dj room is off the hook and we all wild out on it lol. anyone that didn't come........ ya miss out seriously. smoke machine, dj equipment, tvs, munchies, good bossman, madddd space, comfortable couches and its close to the train station and now we can stay here till the morning. ask anyone that came how good it was. i'm glad we have a cool owner and a good place to go with it.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
i see everyone had fun but then again its always fun when u go to a weekly XD
I just wanna say sorry again blacky i couldn't make it. good **** NYC's best still make top 4 (I wasn't surprised though :/) I wish all mk players good luck.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
that sucks what happen to godot and others. i appericate the people that came. seriously that was great that ya came.

this is to anti. the walking and standing chain grab is banned because its starting to be banned everywhere. it doesn't make sense that you can do 100 damage and bowser and dk players can't do a thing about it. plus sometimes people stand still by ''mistake'' as they call it and do even more damage. so it's just banned period.

this is to everyone regarding to the lateness. it started late cause the situation of godot. i wasn't gonna start it without him knowing he got in an accident. to me it would of been wrong knowing he came from long island to support me and the place and then just start it just cause he got in a car accident.

regarding to 3am lol. ighttt it was long and i know people had to go home and wait for that long train ride. so this is the new thing. each weekly that happens for smash will be std aka smash till dawn.... meaning people can just stay at the venue till late so no one goes home real late and we will order pizza and soda like this weekly that just past.

also during these std will consist of melee and brawl to support both fan based. if enough people come for melee... there will be a tournament for that also.

post up if ya feel a weekly should happen in two weeks or three weeks. i will tally up the post and see wassup from there. manny the boss of the place thx everyone that came and hope to see ya again. he really appericate people coming and likes the smash community.

bum, atomsk, reno and jman as the dj........ that dj room is off the hook and we all wild out on it lol. anyone that didn't come........ ya miss out seriously. smoke machine, dj equipment, tvs, munchies, good bossman, madddd space, comfortable couches and its close to the train station and now we can stay here till the morning. ask anyone that came how good it was. i'm glad we have a cool owner and a good place to go with it.

lol nahh it wasnt me i was telling the other guy why was the CG banned. i understand why but that dude "CanISmash" questioned it

plus sometimes people stand still by ''mistake'' as they call it and do even more damage. so it's just banned period.
hope you werent referring to what happened in Mineola cuz i know i did it by mistake and took the loss.

BUM163

Smash Lord
oh lol. mask i have the pictures. i wanna buy it from you. call me when you can and please post up when ya think about the std and when the next weekly should happen.

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
this weekly was mad fun....despite getting there being so rough. good matches to rockin inui vanz and godot in singles. good matches to everyone we faced in teams aka d1 ninjalink blackanese blackwaltz jtails and whoever else i played against. good stuff to everyone who was @ alex's house afterwards...that was hilarious.

blackwaltz: I'm on the red team?

sonic all day!

Snakeee

Smash Master
Where's the bracket? I need to show this to Ankoku to get ZSS higher up the tourney placings :(

at least someone tell me how many entrants there were please

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
the bum weekly was 2 good, and happy that STD is gonna happen (hopefully soon), cause we saw some epicness on the train O_O

and thnx "flora" but i guess waltz (since every1 already said your nam >_<) 4 teaming with me, 1st time teaming and we got 3rd x] and he was olimar on teams, thats pure sexy time

and alright mista steiner just call next time if u cant come >_< hopefully u can make it next time

but yah man pretty much who ever didnt come missed out on alot

BUM163

Smash Lord
inui send me the results though mail. oni163@aol.com. yea from now on it will be std on friday weeklys. no more of people leavin late.

GodotAA

Smash Ace
Thanks bum just getting to the venue made my day better even so slightly, So thanks again for holding it a bit longer... like said im just glad i got there. i would of been so mad if i had to go all the way home and miss what i came for, but I wasn't gonna let some very inconvenient car accident stop me.

BUM163

Smash Lord
to know that the weekly made your day slightly better considering you had a car crash is a great thing to me. ightt inui i'll take it from there. good stuff with you and atomsk winning

ANTi_

Smash Hero
ROIEhrpahrparh Who wants to team next week. because doubles is the only thing i can enter.!!!!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Jersey defended home turf the week before in both singles and teams.

I think there's like...location power bonuses or something like in a game LOL. Bum and Snakeee were on fire and playing much better than they did in NJ.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Yeah, I always seem to do much better in NY thanks for being loud guys :). I like being the underdog though, so I think I'll start playing just as good OOS now.

BUM163

Smash Lord
word. at first me and snake had a hard time adjusting. i was commiting suicide like i was people in the happening. my new name is the happening cuz i just kill myself alot lol. me and snake eventually started beasting.

so far almost every teammate i had we got top three and its alot of people i team up with.

pc chris
basic sausage
zro
reno
jesus
nl
d1
dj nintendo
ron

i think i had the most teammates in brawl history... and its only gonna expand more. anyone that wanna team don't be scare to ask.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
word. at first me and snake had a hard time adjusting. i was commiting suicide like i was people in the happening. my new name is the happening cuz i just kill myself alot lol. me and snake eventually started beasting.

so far almost every teammate i had we got top three and its alot of people i team up with.

pc chris
basic sausage
zro
reno
jesus
nl
d1
dj nintendo
ron

i think i had the most teammates in brawl history... and its only gonna expand more. anyone that wanna team don't be scare to ask.
I def wanna team wit u one day ma dude. As long as u cool with gettin upstaged by the hottest toonlink on the east coast:)

BUM163

Smash Lord
lmao ighttt sounds good. in two or three weeks obviously is another weekly and its gonna be both melee and brawl. just letting ya know. if enough people come for melee we can do a tournament for that

Mysterypickupartist

Smash Rookie
JMAN: Ohh DJ give it to me.. I like it when you do it like that *giggles* this is why I don’t like chilling with anyone but you *winks*

DJN: Really? All that for me? QUIT LIFE~!!!!! *laughs with his ugly eyes sticking out*

JMAN: Yes I'd rather spend the day with you and play Melee. *smiles*

DJN: Just Melee? *looks with abnormal fetis face*

JMAN: And to sleep together talking about melee... but I won't play melee that good.. ur big **** leaves me all weak

DJN: Noo Johns *laughs* Now lets get started

JMAN: Yea I'm reaady / going *smiles and bends over with gamecube and melee*
DJN: QUIT LIFE!!!!! *they ‘play’ with each other*

-THIS HAPPENED IN DJ's CRIB-

THIS IS WHY I DON'T WANT TO GO ANYMORE GENTLEMEN

Top Bottom