• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

r.i.p bx weekly. it was ok while it lasted.... on to better and bigger things.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
DBZ would be wierd.
and Tatsunoko isn't weird enuff? and USA's Marvel vs Japan's Capcom?
It's Japan, they can throw anybody and ANYTHING in a fighting game and make sense of the matter and Capcom has done a good job having weird characters weird, and hot combos. Like the Sentinels in MvC and the 2 giant robots in TvC. Regardless the game would be hot, just like TvC and all the VS. Capcom games. (I didn't like Capcom vs. SNK cuz it lacked the air combos we see in the other games) . Honestly if u give permission to Capcom to make a fighting game with another company/anime/series/game, they can make sense out of anything.
So, DBZ will make sense, regardless if they are overpowered in the anime/manga.

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
he's Got A Helmet On And...

He's Wearing Overalls And...

Don't That Lady Look Surprised...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp9gm-are5a

Babababababa!

By The Way If You Think This Is My Last Time Posting This Video Think Again...
What Lol Yooo Silven Your Crazy Hahaha What's Wrong With U And Y Do U Hate People That Use There Pic As A Avater Lol O Man I'm Dyin Laughing Over That

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
If you look at the comments some guy already said that and the combo wasn't for damage it was for hits (think about it, would I really post a 15 hit baroque combo that anyone can figure out by themselves even if it did way more damage?). But yah I think that's the most amount of hits he can do by himself with no assists/specials when I was using him the other day as impractical as it is. And what a coincidence you pick him too, you don't usually go for long sword characters..oh well there's a first for everything I guess.

:
true indeed. I picked Soki because Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams is one of my favorite games in life. i've some decent jazz with him, but i know theres more i can do once i get a feel for the characters and figure out who works well with him...

* Charizard tells me Karas does *

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
VaNz you should play it. I've only played it at the weekly, and it was fun even though I didn't know the controls but now I do...

I'm not in school because the car isn't working...

Oh VaNz have you been practicing Ness?

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Viewtiful Joe is Meta Knight -_- if you dont believe me go to training mode a discover some stuff i already have -_- dudes quick tho i have to say.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I play Viewtiful Joe, and that girl with the huge gun, I think her name is Saki Omokane..

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
*looks up*...hmm, anywho do i need a mod chip in my (american)wii to play tvc?
no, you need is homebrew, and a lot of stuff to downgrade the CD wii so it tells the system not only to read wii games but DVD-Rs also...here's the site with al the stuff that could help you downgrade the wii firmware and CD ware.

http://www.wiihacks.com/wii-hacks/7113-downlevel-3-4u-3-2u-howto.html

follow the steps, regardless of what wii ware version u have...i don't really downgrade unless u have on more thing thats no listed in the sight

u also need a backuploader

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
Finally have TvC...sooooo good even with GC controller...can't wait until my converter gets in.

Not sure who to main yet though...probably some combo of Ken/Polymer/Karas/Roll/Ryu/Saki/Batsu....

Ryan-K

Smash Master
i haven't played it yet but polymar/casshern look sick as HELL. ryu looks good in this game but i was never a huge fan of him. tekkaman looks cool too as does ken. I am more looking forward to playing the tatsunoko characters as opposed to the capcom chars :x

cba

Smash Master
Theres this guy w/ a (Cape?) around his neck, but it is like broken but neat, and he looks OMFG tier...

Ryan-K

Smash Master
considering tatsunoko is like all super heroes with capes that isn't very specific, but ill take a stab at it.

do you mean ken the eagle? the guy with the bird helmet

cba

Smash Master
considering tatsunoko is like all super heroes with capes that isn't very specific, but ill take a stab at it.

do you mean ken the eagle? the guy with the bird helmet
Yes, i think its him.
thx!!! Its that i saw his gameplay on da tube, and he looks OMFG tier...

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Finally have TvC...sooooo good even with GC controller...can't wait until my converter gets in.

Not sure who to main yet though...probably some combo of Ken/Polymer/Karas/Roll/Ryu/Saki/Batsu....
Polymer/anyone who can let him extend his ground chains and land his 0 to deaths.

Batsu DHC resets are fun as heck.

Ken is just solid all around I think

Karas has the lowest hp in the game. Expect stupid early deaths if you get caught slipping.

Roll healing = too good.

BUM163

Smash Lord
lol uh oh m2k gettin into tvc..... i don't think its your type of game. but i can be wrong.

tvc this friday and brawl. melee also if people want it.

BUM163

Smash Lord
please inform me if you coming or not and what games would you want in tournament. so far i truly want to do tvc... its to fun. brawl of course i want and melee i wouldn't mind seeing that. i want to train in brawl, tvc and melee. dedicated people who don't play around in friendlys only. thx and please remember to first put if you coming or not.

also i need to come up with the venue fee and entry fee for tvc. i'm not sure but i rather ya discuss and vote then let me know so i can run it by the boss. the sooner the better.

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
please inform me if you coming or not and what games would you want in tournament. so far i truly want to do tvc... its to fun. brawl of course i want and melee i wouldn't mind seeing that. i want to train in brawl, tvc and melee. dedicated people who don't play around in friendlys only. thx and please remember to first put if you coming or not.

also i need to come up with the venue fee and entry fee for tvc. i'm not sure but i rather ya discuss and vote then let me know so i can run it by the boss. the sooner the better.
WELL im comin u can bet on that but ****nn i still dont have tvc i would be a problem lol but ya il be there anyway

Top Bottom