• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

r.i.p bx weekly. it was ok while it lasted.... on to better and bigger things.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dam this guy is fast.

Gamesages.com [1998]
Cheat codez

How to unlock Dark Pch.
Step 1. Post

Step 2. Wait 5 seconds

Step 3. Refresh the page

CONGRATULATIONS you have unlocked Dark Pch.!
You will have to excuse me, I don't sleep and I just love the attention. Have you forgotten who I am?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
So I don't know when I'm coming to the next one cause I hate coming home late aka 7 in the morning and don't tournies with only top 2 payouts. I also only came cause Eazy and Yes begged me to come.

Plus most of the TV's were laggy so I had to wait to play on the 1 non laggy TV because someone put Melee on a tourney TV???? Why??

Bum's too cool for words along with Anti and I'd love to play ya'll more but it may have to wait till next year, lol!

cba

Smash Master
Dam this guy is fast.

Gamesages.com [1998]
Cheat codez

How to unlock Dark Pch.
Step 1. Post

Step 2. Wait 5 seconds

Step 3. Refresh the page

CONGRATULATIONS you have unlocked Dark Pch.!
LMAOOOO.
it is somewhat true.
and that RED color. like wtf? its supposed to attract attention but i just ignore it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
LMAOOOO.
it is somewhat true.
and that RED color. like wtf? its supposed to attract attention but i just ignore it.
If you don't like it, there is an ignore list. Use it. and I recommend this to anyone else who has a problem with me. Done

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
If you don't like it, there is an ignore list. Use it. and I recommend this to anyone else who has a problem with me. Done
Dark Pch. Just laugh about the situation, its nothing to get tight about. if some one said this is how to unlock HoMaLoN.
1. Pick Luigi
2. Change costume to Fire luigi.
3. Do a sounds effect that makes luigi speak
4***. Wait till HoMaLoN appears and turns off your wii

I'd be laughing as hell. I'm surprised u didn't find the joke funny Dark :-/

matter of fact Silven That is funny.

Who wants to do "How to unlock NinjaLink" or "How to unlock Bum?" lolz i wanna see how creative you guys can get.

*** = condition based, such as being in the same vicinity

PB&J

Smash Hero
tourny was..fun..first time playing brawl in a minute..thank god hax came and saved the day..it was good seeing everybody again, brawl seems more interesting..its not melee though...best part of the day was when me,hax , zro, and malcom seen that dead guy and everbofy was acting like nothing was wrong and then when me and malcolm was on the train that guy threw up on malcom's shoes...too funny..see u guys next week

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
tourny was..fun..first time playing brawl in a minute..thank god hax came and saved the day..it was good seeing everybody again, brawl seems more interesting..its not melee though...best part of the day was when me,hax , zro, and malcom seen that dead guy and everbofy was acting like nothing was wrong and then when me and malcolm was on the train that guy threw up on malcom's shoes...too funny..see u guys next week
Wait, what, lol!! Did ya'll really see a dead guy??

cba

Smash Master
you got a attitude problem. like wtf? are you gonna PREVENT people from hating?
LMAO. just stop. srsly.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
you got a attitude problem. like wtf? are you gonna PREVENT people from hating?
LMAO. just stop. srsly.
And just who the hell are you to tell me otherwise? I am not preventing people for hating. That's how I rather have it as I said before.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thanks, you are giving what I want. Now was that so hard and something to fight about? Now go be one with the crowd to feel cool as usual.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Was there really a dead guy? I would have liked to have seen him.

Not that I want him dead so I could see, but if he was then I want to see..

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lmaooo poor malcolm he told us he wanted a ride to the station so his shoes don't get robbed...instead someone threw up on them when he was on the train @_@

cba

Smash Master
Thanks, you are giving what I want. Now was that so hard and something to fight about? Now go be one with the crowd to feel cool as usual.
sorry, but i dont need to be "cool" and "Go with the crowd". i was born with my distinctive glow and sorry but youre getting ignored cause youre just acting like if you were 13 or less.
TBH, IDC if youre the best peach. the argument is over. thats it. let it be. people here are focusing about the other weeks that are to come and remembering the cool smash moments and/or are just chillin. so ill kindly ask you to GTFO if youre not gonna come to the weeklys or show support.

kthxbai

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Fighting for best peach in NY is honestly the most pointless thing to do, like 8 billion people play the ****ing character in this city. You're better off picking up marth or something because that character is, for some reason, stupidly rare to see in tournament out here anymore.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This is excatly what I wanted to hear. People not BS me and be 2 faced and be straight honest. I want the truth from everyone on how they feel about me in the smash community in N.Y. Cause I don't feel confortable in it. I can't seem to have a good time playing a video game without going through BS. But yet I am the one with the problem. It's bull how I don't feel fight to play in my own state that I have to do it out of the state.

I'm forceing this out of people and so far got it from D1, Vanz, and CBA. So who else is next? And I already have a list of people already on this matter, so you don't even need to say anything to me. You people know who you are. One way or another, this crap comes to an end. I am from this state and part of this community of smash wether you people like it or not. And if I got something to say, I'm gonna say it and not punk out all cause you don't like how I am or *insert BS reason here*

And my post with cba had nothing to do with best Peach in N.Y. The debate is over. jesus christ, stop ****ing assuming so much dammit.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I have not played there since my first official brawl tournament. But I am dealing with other states now. I should hit up N.J again soon. Last I played there was in may.

cba

Smash Master
WHAT? im not getting that "i forced it out of them" part, then i see "D1, VANZ, CBA" like, ive been to this only ONCE, and all of a sudden im in it. i dont even know you to be hating. and honestly i would like more people to come to the weekly.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
seeing as how I know nothing of N.Y or ever have help on getting to these spots, I don't bother much with the state.

WHAT? im not getting that "i forced it out of them" part, then i see "D1, VANZ, CBA" like, ive been to this only ONCE, and all of a sudden im in it. i dont even know you to be hating. and honestly i would like more people to come to the weekly.
I got you to say what you really think. thats what I wanted.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Someone Needs to PK thunder Ω this topic....

I like Ness. Who else likes Ness?

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Idk whats going on in this thread but Dark Pch is a beast with Peach. ALMOST AS GOOD AS MY FALCON. :)

But not Bum's.... >_>

wah i want attention wah

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
This thread is crazy. And everyone gets attention here Eli so you came to the right thread.

Oh and the 2 wahs in the last part reminded me of Wario.

cba

Smash Master
This thread is crazy. And everyone gets attention here Eli so you came to the right thread.

Oh and the 2 wahs in the last part reminded me of Wario.
Lol ref @ PK thunder.
and i like lucas, does that count?

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I guess it counts I love all the characters in this game.

Ness is the character I'm best with and he is my favorite.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
This is excatly what I wanted to hear. People not BS me and be 2 faced and be straight honest. I want the truth from everyone on how they feel about me in the smash community in N.Y. Cause I don't feel confortable in it. I can't seem to have a good time playing a video game without going through BS. But yet I am the one with the problem. It's bull how I don't feel fight to play in my own state that I have to do it out of the state.

I'm forceing this out of people and so far got it from D1, Vanz, and CBA. So who else is next? And I already have a list of people already on this matter, so you don't even need to say anything to me. You people know who you are. One way or another, this crap comes to an end. I am from this state and part of this community of smash wether you people like it or not. And if I got something to say, I'm gonna say it and not punk out all cause you don't like how I am or *insert BS reason here*

And my post with cba had nothing to do with best Peach in N.Y. The debate is over. jesus christ, stop ****ing assuming so much dammit.
AS a very cool friend Dark, Just STFU NOW!!! YOUR PEACH IS A GOD! We know ur nice. Seriously. Problem solved.

Cba, I'm pretty sure you know about feeding into fire. That fire doesn't need anymore coal. Plz stop.

@TREAD - If anyone feeds into this conversation that =s a BANK ACCOUNT MONEY MATCH of Any GAME OF MY CHOOSING AND IM DEAD SERIOUS!!

ALL IN FAVOR SAY "I"

cba

Smash Master
AS a very cool friend Dark, Just STFU NOW!!! YOUR PEACH IS A GOD! We know ur nice. Seriously. Problem solved.

Cba, I'm pretty sure you know about feeding into fire. That fire doesn't need anymore coal. Plz stop.

@TREAD - If anyone feeds into this conversation that =s a BANK ACCOUNT MONEY MATCH of Any GAME OF MY CHOOSING AND IM DEAD SERIOUS!!

ALL IN FAVOR SAY "I"
OKAii, I.
lulz

Alterhalo

Smash Journeyman
Man I wanna go but I really dont wanna go home at 3 in the morn from the bronx
I would probably go to play and then just lose and go home

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I wonder if bum will ever post in this thread.

Okay guys how do we unlock Bum? HoMaLoN's idea.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Dark.Pch said:
Dude you perpetuate petty squabbles in the vain interest of finding out what people really think on a discussion venue where everyone is more open to speak their mind than they would be in person. You want it to come to an end, and you're going to accomplish that by repeating the same 5 points in an attempt to confront anyone who tells you that you're a broken record? Spare everyone the crap and just make a "Pch. starts an argument with random person who may just be tired of his ad nauseum crap and then accuses them of missing the point." topic. Add a side of talking oneself up in tandem with talking oneself's character down to emphasize the daunting task of putting up with the struggle and you'll save everyone a whole lot of time and exhaustion. If you need the reassurance then by all means i'm sure plenty of people will be more than happy to reaffirm you here and there but otherwise it's shooting yourself in the foot to say one thing then blatantly act to accomplish the exact opposite.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
I wonder if bum will ever post in this thread.

Okay guys how do we unlock Bum? HoMaLoN's idea.
werd ref, Bum is mad hard to unlock in this thread. I even tried UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A ENTER and he still didn't appear. Yo silven, how do you unlock Bum?

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
dude You Perpetuate Petty Squabbles In The Vain Interest Of Finding Out What People Really Think On A Discussion Venue Where Everyone Is More Open To Speak Their Mind Than They Would Be In Person. You Want It To Come To An End, And You're Going To Accomplish That By Repeating The Same 5 Points In An Attempt To Confront Anyone Who Tells You That You're A Broken Record? Spare Everyone The Crap And Just Make A "pch. Starts An Argument With Random Person Who May Just Be Tired Of His Ad Nauseum Crap And Then Accuses Them Of Missing The Point." Topic. Add A Side Of Talking Oneself Up In Tandem With Talking Oneself's Character Down To Emphasize The Daunting Task Of Putting Up With The Struggle And You'll Save Everyone A Whole Lot Of Time.
Let This Be Known.... Rykoshet Has To Bank-account Moneymatch Me
be at the next weekly no excuses

Top Bottom