• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Queen B. Kyon's Random Question Thread

Moozle

Smash Champion
Hahaha Kyle I need to hang out with you some day.

Dubstep is okay, but I like a lot of other things better.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I went to a club last night and I didn't know what I was walking in to and thats what was playing. I didn't have a problem with it though. But I do feel id enjoy it much better if I was ether high or tipsy.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
If you can have any type of party with anything you wanted what kind of party would you throw and what stuff and entertainment would you have? 1 million dollar spending money.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Ponies. Real ones. I'd fly in all the bronies from across the US. And then we'd watch Disney Channel Original Movies and Pokemon and PPG.

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace
mother ****ing six flags party, in ALL the six flags amusement parks (i think i can assume there are six six flags parts at the very least). btw it wouldn't be a big party and we would rent out the six flags.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
1 million dollar party? oh wow.

Except I'm not a party person. I'd rather hang out with just a couple of people than a huge group.

Said party would have a helluvalot of soda and chips. Also a freaking Pokemon 1st gen tournament with a LIVESTREAM. And I'd force people to watch it.

Nordal

Smash Lord
At least remove the Daily from the title of this thread since questions were always super delayed.

And lame pun raccoon is the best ever

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Trust is my greatest fear.
People behind me, away from me, or becoming too close to me.

I'm very gullible and the concept of deliberate poison or anything sneaky like that scares me.
Not scared of anything else, other than unexplained events or phenomena.

Moocowalex

Smash Apprentice
I'm very afraid of heights.

But on a more emotional level, I agree with Raq. I'm always paranoid that my best friend will abandon me. He can say something and then I will be reassured all for a few minutes or hours or whatever. Then it'll just come back. :( Ever since it happened to me in 11th grade when I told my best friend (at the time) something, it's hard not to think about.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Premium
I'm afraid of heights without restraint. I love roller coasters and tall buildings when behind glass, but when it comes to being on roofs, and especially ladders, it scares the hell out of me. Ladders are just so unstable.

Losing friends is another one, I've had to deal with that enough in my life. I don't want it to happen again.

:phone:

Moocowalex

Smash Apprentice
I'm afraid of heights without restraint. I love roller coasters and tall buildings when behind glass, but when it comes to being on roofs, and especially ladders, it scares the hell out of me. Ladders are just so unstable.

:phone:
Same, I'm fine on roller coasters as well. And I'm mostly fine in tall buildings... but if the window goes all the way to the floor, or a roof of a building (like you said) then I must stay a few feet away from the edge otherwise I freak out lol.

Sarix

Smash Ace
Attachment is a big one for me, there have been too many times in my life that I formed a good friendship with someone only for them to impale me in the chest with deceit.

Being truly alone is something I never want to experience in my life, I've had enough unwanted solitude in life that the idea of experiencing anything worse than that kind of loneliness...*shudder*

What comes after death is the only other big one other than those two.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Death.
Death of those close to me.
Dark water.
Sharks.

In that order.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
  • Not knowing the future
  • Loosing someone in any way that I really care a lot about
  • Parasitic insects/worms of any kind
  • Aquatic animals that live deep deep below
  • Spiders
  • My future
No particular order. I'm sure I have more, but those mainly come to mind.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I remember one night when I was like twelve or thirteen where I literally could not sleep because I finally came across the realization that one day I would not exist and I would actually die. It was a really intense night lol.

Ever since then, I've just been trying to live like I'm ready to die.
Doesn't scare me at all.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Most bugs. Damn, I almost pass out when I see bugs. Of course I don't mean butterflies but some damn maggots or other thing crawling somewhere :s

Top Bottom