• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Power Rankings V6.5 - Update 4/1/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I'm looking forward to playing the match.

I kinda hoped for best of three games to keep people from getting bored, but w/e. lul

Hmm...

Splice

Smash Hero
if only Aerodrome had somehow got sufficient practice to improve at a decent rate... i dunno

When I still played wifi in very early 2010 he was the player I found most difficult out of anyone from MyWii. I dont know how good Jaices Zelda is though and I dont know if Aerodrome would only be as good as... well exactly as good as he was in early 2010. :/

I just realised

Jaice mains weird characters. What a freak!

Remastered

Smash Lord
Jaice wants us to put Olimar, Peach, Zelda, GnW, ROB & ZSS next to his PR placing.

He never swaps to shiek either, even when I play Fox.

He mains all the wierdass characters because he won't play S or A tier, and is pretty trash with them as well lol

Splice

Smash Hero
Does he actually use Rob and ZSS in tourney?

Thems some weird characters :E
THey are also my favourite characters to main actually though, minus the females and add Donkey Kong.
even though i love ZSS i cannot control her. She is fast.

Remastered

Smash Lord
Yeh he does. He used to use ROB to beat Marth when he suffered pretty bad against Toki in the beginning. Now he just ***** with Oli and changes to different characters for fun.

****ashi

Smash Apprentice
I want Aero to beat Jaice because he's too fat from eating caviar I pay for

MMGN crew battle would be different too

:phone:

Remastered

Smash Lord
I would hope so after the last crew battle attempt you guys put down lololol

Toki really should have random too, no one ever knows what character he is gonna play in a tournament.

Remastered

Smash Lord
Jaice, Ad3pt, Arrow, Cal, Popdart was the last smashboards team. We only needed 3 of us to beat Jesmo, Toki, Kaion, Vyse & Blade.

Basically anyone who is on MMGN vs smashboards people.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Should of allowed timeouts lol. Why should anyone have to approach blade, so annoying. Does he really think he could take a set of any of us in a tournament setting against our mains with his current playstyle?

Remastered

Smash Lord
He tries time and time again regardless of whether it works. If he adapted some other skills into his campy play style, he might not come last every tournament.

Also having a secondary that isn't captain Falcon too.

Pikaninja15

Smash Rookie
I have to say, Jaice's Zelda is becoming quite annoying, nearly gettin as annoying as his Olimar.. And i dont alwayss carry you Tokison, i just do spam and run at the person with the highest damage and hope to hit them off, that is my plan :p

Jesmo

Smash Journeyman
How on earth do you figure? Jaice will 3-stock the both of you.

I should really be in the OOS Crew I think. Of course, don't want to make it too uneven with mah amazin' skeelz!

Remastered

Smash Lord
Remember Scoot, you main his worst MU and it was still the 5th game high percents, last stock.

I think Jaice will have you now anyway lol.

As Arrow said, see what happens :)

swordsaint

Smash Master
actually no

it was high percent last stock for the first two games when he beat me
then it was high % percent last stock in the 3rd and 4th and the gap was slightly increasing

then i 3 stocked him game 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom