• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Power Rankings V6.5 - Update 4/1/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remastered

Smash Lord
I think we can all agree this needs a drastic update. Smoking Puppy is interested in being included, plus we will have Apollo situated between players at a .5 ranking also.

I will PM SD and see if he would like to be added on, and Arrow also needs to be re added. We will make this version 5.5 and do a version 6 after summersmash.

****ashi

Smash Apprentice
So many people to consider for this now.

Will get to discussion after the weekend.

Smoking puppy SD and maybe Aero could enter plus Arrow belongs on that list

:phone:

zApollo

Smash Ace
The PR set between AD3PT and I was so close and intense!

It won't stop there though, I'm keen on taking Jaice down next time we play.

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
I haven't got home Internet for about 2 weeks now so ill try to discuss the PR things when I can <3

Also i want placings with my random, I'd be happy being 9000th or something with random as a character <3

Blade being 9001st

Remastered

Smash Lord
Lol retro cartoons, Cap Planet, Scooby Doo etc could be awesome.

I don't know anything about Bleach, and I couldn't get into the series, but as long as someone choooses a good character for me idm.

Any other suggests?

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
Yeh go for it Leisha, you have rights to our PR image, just email it to me when it's done and I'll post it.

matttaylor3@hotmail.com

@CAL: Fixed, I did it without looking at the old list, so my memory has to be blamed for the horrible error I have let you endure. Forgive me :(
So i dont get this. What is this thread about? I dont to tourneys so i dont know how this works.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Are you that sunshine coast guy? The thread you've posted in is our power ranking thread which is a top 10 list of our best players.

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
Are you that sunshine coast guy? The thread you've posted in is our power ranking thread which is a top 10 list of our best players.
Yep im from the sunshine coast. Why do you ask? =o

I see.. can you get up there for just a character? Becuase if u can id love to be up there as the best Lucario user ^_^

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Basically its a racking to show which people are the top players in that state. The order is judged mostly on tournament results and how people perform against other players. So in other words, jaice is ranked first because he wins pretty much all the tournaments in Qld and does really well in out of state tournaments. then so on and so.

Someone can probably back me up here and give better explanation xD

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Nah nice work Leish. You pretty much nailed it haha.

I ask because I kinda remember someone (probably yourself) mentioning it when you made your first thread. I live on the sunshine coast as well so if you want to attend the next smash tournament, I may be able to drive you assuming you don't have your own car or something.

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
Nah nice work Leish. You pretty much nailed it haha.

I ask because I kinda remember someone (probably yourself) mentioning it when you made your first thread. I live on the sunshine coast as well so if you want to attend the next smash tournament, I may be able to drive you assuming you don't have your own car or something.
Oh wow thats nice of you ^_^. But maybe im not ready to do tourneys yet :glare: But if I can pick up my game next year I can defs come xD.

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
Just go to tourneys anyway. It isn't about winning.

I know that for sure. But the thing is im 16 and im not sure that my parents would be fond of me going to brisbane on me own. well i could catch a train but yer if I where to get a lift my parents would have to meet Cal 1st. But i know its not about winning but if i did enter i would like to at least win 1 round but yer. So anyways were abouts in brisbane is this place?

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
IF ad3pt (matt) pops in the thread soon, he'll be able to tell you about the tournament location stuff. He runs the brawl tournaments in Brisbane.

He has the monthlys at his house I think, and they have the bigger tournaments every season called lan smash. Those ones are hosted in venues and usually go for the whole day.

Correct me if I'm wrong though peps. o.o

Its funny because I'm from melbournes smash community. (but Brisbane is super godly tier in terms of nice and awesome people :3 )

-sounds like im meatriding. roflrofl-

Remastered

Smash Lord
Massive meatriding :p lol

It's exactly as Leisha explained, I run the monthlies at my house to save on venue fees and to increase the pot winnings. I also run the quarterly bigger tournaments, the lansmash series which is held once a season (autumn, winter etc) at QSAC stadium.

If it makes you feel any better about coming to these BC25, there are othe people who attend that are your age, and we are all nice people. My little sister is 16 and she competes too :)

I expect a much bigger turn out at the next tournament I hold at my place too, so there will be a very big erray of skill levels. Plus, I may be interested in having an amatuer bracket as well as the regular bracket, or possibly making your first attendance free depending on how many come. Check out the Luigi's Dungeon thread under the Australian thread for more info on monthly tournies. I will announce the next one there this weekend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom