• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Power Rankings V6.5 - Update 4/1/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remastered

Smash Lord
I'm beating him more than he is beating me lately, but I never know with Jaice. He plays differently in tournaments. I took the time to sit down and watch other D3's & MK's a few nights ago. Spent about 3 hours straight working on timing and framing things properly.

If I can make Jaice think twice about running Oli on me, I will have improved enough in my own mind to eventually be 1st in QLD. It all takes time and lots of practice. Sorry about all those 3 stocks the other day too Tiahn, serious game face day that was lol.

Lets see what happens at ACL though. I'll just aim for top 5 and see what happens ;)

Rianogard

Smash Apprentice
Matthew, I will forever taunt you with Zelda. Same with you too Tiahn.

Speaking of which, Aerodrome I heard you use Zelda. Zelda ditto MM at ACL? I won't mind if you want to do me Zelda, you MK either.

Rianogard

Smash Apprentice
No changes to Shiek either. Straight Zelda, proper tournament rules. I believe Zelda should be top 10 on the PR. I am considering versing Earl with Zelda if I verse him in the bracket (if he comes).

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
No worries.

It shall be an epic battle, and I do look forward to it!

I'm going straight Zelderp for ACL anyway unless I'm against G&W/Olimar, then I'll... use Snake or sumthing.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I believe it's a match worth recording.

I need to fiercely practice my Zelda now. D:

*Plays Zelda II*

Remastered

Smash Lord
Queensland is different Jei Jei, we have hype for all sorts of matches. If Blade is involved, it's instantly the most hype of any match ever.

Who are you teaming with at ACL Jessie? Also Aero, I will play your Shelda with Luigi in a $5 MM if you want?

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Luigi is evil though.

I don't like how he kills me at 60% with that silly f-smash.

But w/e. Sure, I'll accept that offer.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
50 cents and you're on.

Edit: HOLY CRAP TOKI'S AWAKE? It's like... 10 am.

Edit 2: You can't even have 300% Stamina mode.

Unless you mean we have 300% stamina.

Remastered

Smash Lord
Yeh his Zelda is legit. I have watched some of your matches Aero, and not to be rude or put you down because you definitely have some really good skills, but don't do a $50 Zelda ditto with Jaice.

Keep it at $10, and Jaice stop bullying people with your moneyz :p

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
My mum straight carries me in teams

She 6 stocked our opponent once and we were like all

Dont get in her way in doubles Jezmo <3

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Yeh his Zelda is legit. I have watched some of your matches Aero, and not to be rude or put you down because you definitely have some really good skills, but don't do a $50 Zelda ditto with Jaice.

Keep it at $10, and Jaice stop bullying people with your moneyz :p
Fiiiiiiine.

$20 then.

Edit: No I do not have skills. I just hope the opponent approaches and spam smash attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom