• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
From what i understand both Vyse and Chris have Gecko on their SD as well as myself so it should be fine.
I'll probs bring my wii and brawl if we need the numbers but as you probably know it likes to freeze on any tv other then my own.

Also i can now play Saria's Song on Ocarina XD

Gords

Smash Champion
Great well I'll bring my wii then.

Also do you mean you can actually play a real ocarina or are just up to that part of Zelda OoT.
Which is funny cause I just started going through majoras mask today. Well I guess that's not that funny

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
You're the saddest bunch
I ever met
But you can bet
Before we're through
Mister, I'll make a man
out of you

King Kong

Smash Lord
Is PMS brawl or melee? Also what time does it start? I might make it down, would be nice to have some tourney practise.

Also, Booker, leave the disney musical sing alongs to us real musical theatre ***s :)

peace out

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Is PMS brawl or melee? Also what time does it start? I might make it down, would be nice to have some tourney practise.

Also, Booker, leave the disney musical sing alongs to us real musical theatre ***s :)

peace out
Last time it was Melee, this time it's Brawl.
BUT There will be at least 1 Melee set up, so you can get your fix that way :)

D.J Cat

Smash Lord

Off topic:
So I was driving home from work last night and there was an add for the mcdonalds angus burger.
However, where I stopped at the lights, a powerpole was in the way of the add blocking out the "G" in Angus so it read "anus burger"
I lolled.

-Scott, whatever you got, you got it easy.
I really have to be careful with spending now after my insane donating spree (to QLD transport in the form of fines). I'm also now a terrible driver, ask Ben.

On topic:
Forgot...
Might come to pms...if i can afford it...and stufff.
I'm up for Friday/Sat night/Sunday BS.
The End.
EDIT:
Oh ywah and Friday BS, let me know by phone plzzzzzzz, i can host if need be k, ****s?
Thanks.

Gords

Smash Champion
Is anyone able to give me a lift back to Brisbane after PMS, to either bobs place if smash continues at his place or to my place, or close to, in anala if nothing happens.

Alternatively if nothing is happening at bobs afterwards and I can't get a lift back to my place is it possible if I can stay at someone place either in Brisbane or goldcoast on the sat night, so I can get more reasonable public transport home on the Sunday. although by the looks of it that shouldn't be needed.

Thanks to anyone who offers.

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
Yeah ill be in the arcade tomorrow night. around 6ish as per norm. Ready to **** Stiks again in Basketball, Daytona, SF4, MvC2

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
k saterday
i go to dj's 12-1 ish
depending if theres a meet at his place later and people from gc need a lift up
ill drive down to the coast with whoever is there

if no meet after bobs, or there is one down at gc. if dj wants ill drive him down and stuff.
probably leave dj's 1-2 ish.. straight to the food down there probably robina shopping centre foodcourt.

k?

can do friday-day

undead_moose

Smash Lord
He said he missed me <3333333333333333333

Such a sweet talker

Arrow i think friday night is arcaderan night at city as everyone will be there except me : <

and by everyone i mean billy michael and possibly kas depending on work and what not OH AND STIKS AND HOT DAWGS

Im really happy

Gords

Smash Champion
Arrow I'm up for smash during the day today as well. Where you at?

Also, so I'll try to get to bobs satday around 12-1 then to go down with you guys. That's ok right?

Gords

Smash Champion
How late will people be at bobs, I might be able to ge there around 10pm. Also ben is it possible to get a lift home again if needed?

Scrubs

Smash Lord
Yeah pretty late...

6:30 - 7:00

At Bob's tonight everyone welcome...

I will swing by the arcade first... to see if anyone wants a lift...

Lifts available to PMS III in the morning

J-Birds

Smash Lord
I don't think ill make it tonight but ill meet yall at Bobs on Saturday and snag a lift down to PMS if that's aight.
What time you think you will be heading?

undead_moose

Smash Lord
Rob is bad Lost to my marf true story

I saw the perfect present for Kas today at runaway bay (not free plane tickets) A husky calender I wanted to buy it for him but no monies! I contemplated stealing it for him... I was wondering if the asian would bother chasing after me for one calender

Have fun today everyone <3

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Ryan, feel free to hit me up during the week if you want.
Wednesday I'll be at work and a half day on Friday, but send me a txt or something and we'll play.

Sirias

Smash Champion
We barely played Smash. We ended up playing NBA Hang Time for the majority.
Even at the tournament.
Ololol.

I got 3-0d by Chris. </3

Oh well. 1st the worst, 2nd the best.
HURHUR~
WIN~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom