• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
><... Guess I won't be going seeing how no body knows his address? guessing no one else is going then anyways?

Sloth

Smash Ace
I'm not working mon/tues next week, so I'm keen for some melee action! Can easily have a meet at my place if anyone else is up for it.

Sieg

Smash Champion
I think I'm going to take a break this weekend. I really need to get some sleep rather than not get home till Sunday lol.

I may come up on Sunday to TZ or something, idk.

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
Ill probably come to Bryce, Ill see if Lachlan wants to come when he finds out if he is working or not.

stiks

Smash Rookie
just dominated booker in every arcade game except daytona

you better be bringing a sf4 setup to squat

Sieg

Smash Champion
I'll be bringing mine, but I still need someone to help me get all my stuff there.

Drive offers appreciated!

Sirias

Smash Champion
Sunday? ho ill b holding th mt?

Edit:

Sigh, using Dad's incredibly BAD laptop that lags infinitely.

I said:
Sunday? Who will be holding the meet?
Dur.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I wish I lived in Brisbane and could go to epic meets all the time.

Chris! Come over to my place if you get the urge for smash. Like, after dinner or something.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
We have plenty of meets which occur every weekend, but because they're usually at Bob's, they usually end in copious amounts of N64 gaming (Not a bad thing though).

When Chris or Rob or somebody comes who only really wants to play smash, it does happen and in good quantities (like last night). I'm easy either way at meets. You can't play smash at meets the whole time (unless you really REALLY want to). You either begin to get bored of it by the time you leave, or you crave more of it (like Rob, lol).

Anywho, if anybody local (or not local) wants smash practice at my place, they better let me know for tonight or during the day tommorrow. After tommorrow I've likely got work all week til Friday, and on Friday Bob and I are doing equipment runs to QSAC to setup early for SQUAT.

Sirias

Smash Champion
You never see me complaining going to Bob's which takes me around 3 hours or more to get there. =]
And considering I live in Brisbane as well makes it 'just' that much more ridiculous.
So, sh.

Sieg

Smash Champion
I never complain lol.

And I traverse the whole of Brisbane every weekend. On a bus.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
lol you mean hotdogs.. his name is scott

i thought about offering to GC people a lift from closest train station to me (maybe loganlea) to hotdogs and back. but i dont think that solves vyse problem

Sirias

Smash Champion
No. Hotdogs tomorrow, as said on the THREAD TITLE.
Seriously, people have trouble reading these days.

Also it's not like you traverse the whole of Brisbane.
And it's not only by a bus, it's by bus and train, like me.

Bob doesn't have internet.
Have to txt him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom