• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
Sorry kas/Michael for not replyign Sunday or going to the arcade. My mate called me at like 1.30am sunday morning all upset and couldnt work so i had to work for him sunday. And my mobile is capped so i cant use it till tomorrow. so i couldnt reply to you =( =(

Sieg

Smash Champion
It's cool lol, I was just wondering because it's not like you to miss out on Double dollars lol.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Yeah. It's fine. I thought you were working anyway, 'cause that always seems to happen to you.

WARNING: Obscenities following this statement. If you are offended or report this post or give me an infraction, you have been forewarned, so not my fault if you read everything but this, or still read everything even after reading this. Thanks. C:

I saw Paranormal Activity like... 2, 3 weeks ago? It was C-R-A-P.
"Nothing" happened until the "VERY" end.
And what DID happen is stuff I've already seen before in a billion other movies (namely Drag Me To Hell) OR in just stupid ghost things on Youtube or something like that.
It was lame, so utterly lame.
Seriously, the guy in the movie was such a F-UCKING ******. There's obviously a demon, and obviously you shouldn't use a weegie board, and you obviously shouldn't intimidate it, and you obviously shouldn't just ignore your girlfriend when she tells you not to do something that's so INSANELY OBVIOUS! GOD!
I don't know any guy that is like that, but since it's American, what do you expect.
Americans are idiots.

Blair Witch RAYPED it in the A$S in terms of everything.
P!SS. P!SS COMING OUT MY A$S.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Someone don't teach J-Birds Ken.

Stay away from god**** Ken.

**** I HATE YOU KEN.

I can teach him to you though lol. But I don't want to. Pick someone good lol.

Sieg

Smash Champion
You know who else has fire?

Sagat.

Now there's a guy with fire.

SUPER TRAINING J-BIRDS TIEM.

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
J Birds ill teach you how to have a A-Rank ken. Unfortunately only Nick and Myself have S-Rank kens. BTW if they give ken long hair in Super Street Fighter 4 ill be manning him/Blanka and Adon

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Not sure about this weekend, but next Friday Bob and I will be running around, picking up equipment and setting it all up at QSAC the day before SQUAT starts.

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
Going to be any meets happening before SQUAT? Finished school yesterday, so Im free for smash now ;D

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
Where are the meets normally at? because I can probably only go if my bro goes because im to young and my parents would worry to much -.-. I think he knows where bobs house is cause he went once, so if its there its ok O.o.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Arrow and I are kings of the basketball ring.

I mean, how many times were we on FIYAAAA.

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
Where does ben live now?... Thought he lived at indorupilly? Anyways, only been to one tournament D:. Need to start going to meets to get to know people.

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
So whens the next meet and where? Arrow said tomoro maybe? O.o Can someone post if there's going to be a meet.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
whens the next meet and where? Arrow said tomoro maybe? O.o Can someone post if there's going to be a meet.
my attic. Tomorrow. k go.

I get back from Japan on the 7th so Im free for some smash or anything else from now until SQUAT.

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
Ben whats your address? Also what time are people getting there and who else is going, just wondering because I dont know anyone and im EXTREMELY shy and only 14 =/.

EDIT: Sigh never mind. Mum won't let me go anywhere unless my bro goes... and he works pretty much everyday. Never gona get good at this game

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
Wait, my mum said i mght be able to go for a few hours ;D. Anyone know bens adress and how many people are going? Arrow said friday, thats this friday right as in today O.o

Sieg

Smash Champion
Yeah, I'd assume it's today.

Ben's moved recently so I don't know his exact address sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom