• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Yerr brawl only i think...
Wtf is up with that leech picture... seriously messed
Also i see SFIV on ebay for like ~$30 maybe ill buy :)

Sieg

Smash Champion
600 OF MY RUSSIAN DOLLARS WERE STOLEN from my debit card in the UK by some guy named PStars.

Now I get to fill out a cool form for a free 600 dollars.

Also get SF4 lol.

****ashi

Smash Apprentice
Moose got that picture because he was the only person who refused to pay me any money at PMS II and then proceeded to use the TVs I paid for. I've seen waaaaay worse flaming in this thread, Nick is just being a crybaby.

PMS 3 is on this Saturday, unless everyone wants otherwise it'll be a Brawl doubles tourney followed by a Gold Coast v Brisbane crew battle if people are up for it. There will still be Melee for those who want to play it, I'm bringing my copy and there's a second non-plasma TV for anyone wants to bring a second copy of Melee.

*Saturday 4pm - 9pm (people who bring Wiis can come @ 3:30 to set up / early friendlies)
*Dexterity Gaming Lounge - Robina Town Centre
*$15 entry

If anybody has any questions PM me.

undead_moose

Smash Lord
Refused to pay implies i had the money to actually pay showed

Edit: I showed you I had no money.. I didn't play anything unless asked by someone who did pay and then I took Michaels spot WHO DID PAY in the tournament. If it affected you so much that you wanted to post a picture in my profile you should of just let me know.

I'm sorry

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Happy bday ryan.

Wont be at PMS guys, ill be in FIJI. hells yea!

Feel like I've gotten better against floaties, **** marth, but worse against space animals. gotta get my space animal game back.

When I do, watch out mother fkers. (Except for sheik mains.)

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
Sigh massively jealos of your free time! I'll have fun doing even funner things like practicing anal examinations

In other news, what's the timetable for this Sat? Are we doing just singles/teams or is this one of those new things that Chris wanted to try?

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
That leech picture is uncalled for. i think you should take it down ASAP. its kind of offensive and it seems your personally attacking nick. Id call you a gay bashing homophobic ****head ****er. But id probably get infracted again and be just like you. so im ganna say just leave him alone and if you a problem with something he has done. dont act like a child posting pictures and just say something

tibs7

Smash Champion
bahaha go djkaion. i lol'd when i saw it =)
doesnt moose owe cao money for staying with them for autumnlan or some shiz?

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
yerrrr not that i care what tabs zac has lol.

was just answering tibs's response cuz everyones on mooses case about money and all.

But just for the sake of buttsex i edited that post :)

KASSS i miss you :( come to gold coast for smash one day.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
dammit i wanna see the leach now. it would grow huge of cok blood.... :X

ill come to pms 3. i like the art centre better tho lol
hope pms 3 has doubles and decent food this time.

yessss, enrickay montoya gonzalez (nick's mexican name)

Hotdog

Smash Lord
I'll get organizing the next one, will probably be around 15th Jan or something like that. I'll just call Nick the dirty mexican. Won't be able to make it to PMS... working =(

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
its a cucumber... that been in your sister :X
nah really that is nasty. almost as bad as the one that was on some guy's eye and he didn't notice.

hmm need something on topic so i dont get infracted again for something stupid.
ill bring my wii to pms 3. =O ooon topic

D.J Cat

Smash Lord

No wonder its impossible to attract new people here.
Oh well, the new people we do have are top tier and don't even require posting here, I'll probably join in on that habit.
Matt meat was superb as always. :)
Hangtime world series with Ben and Vyse becoming the world (QLD) champions was a surprise hit on Sunday, Super Mario 64 is amazing and cricket. NEED MORE CRICKET!
Then I can no stop being so f-ing fat!

Anyway, anyone up for any mid-week BS next week or even this week? I'm on day shift or maybe night shift next week, so let me know!

Bye!

Sieg

Smash Champion
Where am I bringing it to? PMS?

Yeah, I should be able to bring it, just tell me what you want me to put on it.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
I got a speeding ticket, Eff youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

anyways any midweek smash? we need to practice for SQUAT @_@

Sieg

Smash Champion
Lol, how fast and how much did you get fined?

Another good point to not having a car, no cops on your *** lol.

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
-Seems like everyone is getting fined in qld, when I came up here first thing I thought was 'qld is so lax with speeding', but yeah maybe just on the M1 >.<

-You can put whatever you want on Sieg, I'll bring lots of VGM/anime/movies

-No mid-week smash for me unless it is on the Gold Coast and if I have a break =)

****ashi

Smash Apprentice
Up until last night I thought Nick was into chicks, that flame was really misinformed. I PMed Nick when the issue came up on the thread apologising, offering to take it down and saying he could come to future meets without paying as long as he could say thank you and all I get in return is abuse from Billy. You can both go suck on that leech for all I care.

There's likely to be a few people at PMS who don't normally enter singles tournies (namely Emery, Toki and Kickflip who hasn't been able to make one) so if people would prefer to have a singles tourney instead of the crew battle I'd be happy to change it. I want people to tell me instead of me having to guess.

Crew battle or Singles tourney? :confused:

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
I say singles because imo there isn't much rivalry to make crews epic at all in brawl, but we should be able to do both if thigns run smoothly and we use all the tvs properly

Scrubs

Smash Lord
Might make PMS

Shotty teaming with Christopher or Kastopher

Depends on what time this BBQ thing im going to finishes...

Lemme know if bobs is on afterwards

Also mid week!

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Do singles. I know a few guys who are interested in coming especially if there is one.
Kaion, please don't think ill of either of them. Billy is just very passionate when it comes to defending his friends. He would do the same for you if somebody started criticising you or me or anyone. I'd like to think we're all good friends in here >.>

Lets just put this episode behind us, I don't think anybody here would really want to hold anything against each other, but the internet has a way of misconstruing a person's actual intent so please don't take it any further than it has.

In the meantime, I think James and I are going to Maroochydore tommorrow. I know you wanted to play tommorrow, Rob, but I don't think I can. I'll let you know by txt otherwise k?

Also, I'm gonna prune some posts from here again and move them into the QLD Social thread. Up to you guys to decide whether you can be bothered providing context to the posts I move.

****ashi

Smash Apprentice
I don't think ill of either of them, trust me I can handle abuse that was nothing. The internet is far from serious to me.

PMS 3 is gonna be singles and doubles.

I'm not gonna be playing Smash then to make sure this all runs on time. It kicks off at 4pm but we have the place from 3:30 so I recommend people get there from this time. Friendlies are welcome as soon as you've set up.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I don't think I'll of either of them.
I'll assume you meant something like 'Hate'?

Also I'm happy to help you run the tournament/provide my laptop. You should play too Chris. We can team up to make sure things go smoothly. It can be done if we team up :)

J-Birds

Smash Lord
I think he just meant he doesn't think ill of them like you said in your previous post?

Midweek smash! Scott and I were gonna have a little smash tomorrow during the day if anyone is keen.

Aww i was somewhat looking forward to a crew battle, nah doubles and singles should be good. Bout time i beat Chris i suppose.
Bob you driving down? if so can i snag a lift if i get to yours earlier in the day. Ill probs call you closer to Saturday or something.

There was some other less smash related bs i wanted to say but cant remember =(

Gords

Smash Champion
Im sure he ment 'ill' not that it matters though.

Anyways I'm up for mid week smash, anyday but Thursday is best for me. Please send me text with details of where and when... bob, anyone else.

My number for those who don't have it
0433 671 938

I'm up for food before PMS3 as well. I will bring my wii to PMS3 only if someone confirms that they will bring a SD card with gecko or that hotdogs comes and brings mine since I can't play brawl without it.

Seig I by some miracle you go can you bring my control

also if anyone can off me a lift from around anala to either of these smash events that would be great. Or anywhere convenient at least for PMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom