• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

| QLD Autumn LAN 2k9 | Melee/Brawl | Results Page 45

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I think Tibs has some sort of weird idea that I drive LOL.

The real drivers are Luke and Toby. TOBY, ROAD TRIP

TO S.A.

PROVE TO THEM HOW AWESOME THE ELITE four SHAYA + companions SLAVES ARE.

And I did mention Hotdogs, I can't think of any other Kirby main who's placed consistantly in Australia's brawl history.

Also, hell yes, Sheik has a new infinite on like most of the cast, and meta knight is the easiest to do it too, hahaha.

tibs7

Smash Champion
I think Tibs has some sort of weird idea that I drive LOL.

The real drivers are Luke and Toby. TOBY, ROAD TRIP
nah i didnt think you drove, its normally you that organises stuff yeah???
Luke and Toby are mad dogs end of story.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
LOL cuttin it close rofl.
I've appended my number to the thread title.

I don't have credit atm, so don't expect me to text/ring you back.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'm planning on going to SA sometime closer to the end of the year, I'd be up for a mad road trip with toby.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Okay guys, good luck tommorow.
Be sure to use the translink website if you need to figure out where to go tommorow.
Also try to bring me TV's to make me happy.
:)

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Had heaps of fun today fellas! Epic Crew battle at the end, was a shame the QLD vs OoS wasn't as energetic as the Brisbane vs GC, good to meet everyone again will do shout-outs later, gonna go rest got a massive headache from staring at the screens too much...

Edit: Brisbane lost the crew battle cause SCRUBS DIDN'T COME! BOOOOOOOO!

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Yea Scott got 3rd =(

1) Amaterasu
2) Attilia
3) Sword

then I forgot the rest.

GC won the Brisbane vs Gold Coast crew battle
I think the OoS won the QLD vs Out of Staters crew battle, not sure I left half way through.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
So guys, I heard Queensland has disappointed Shaya. Gonna have to come up there and train up fellas.

Let me guess though, Ricky got lost last again this time?

Nah just playing, Scoot's doing NSW proud. I guess the epic Snake training I did with Chris paid off (lol).

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
*scott post*

yeah shaya, i actually feel like im getting a lot better! meeting everyone was fun and amaterasu and attila are really good!

i feel like i shoulda beat you though attila *rage norfair* ima get you next time (hopefully) congrats everyone

@shaya
ricky got 4th, i knocked him outta loser ^_^

tibs7

Smash Champion
lol scott better luck next time i guess gj.
ahhh chris' mk does it again for qld, attila needs to step up his game in finals! i heard it was very close though.
this sounds like another smash success well done

what were the prizes?

ps. melbourne4lyf

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
YEAHYUZ! TOOK OUT VYSE IN CREW BATTLE! Thats all i wanted to achieve

And ****IN RYANS BOWSER! FFS USLESS BRISBANE *****S! ITS BOWSER FFS!

Oh Goldcoast this isnt over... not by a long shot

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Shout outs:

Booker - Hahaha epic match against Vyse in the crew battles, can't believe you took him out with only 1 IC left, friggin awesome stuff man. Now master the chain grabs!

Amaterasu - Congrats on first place!... again haha, was a very close match between Attila but you always find a way to pull through =P

Swordsaint - Grats on 3rd place, reppin the Mywiians, close match we had in the singles bracket ay, look like I'll have to practice abit more =(

Accelerate - MONEY MATCH YEAAAAAAS! Got robbed 15 bucks hahaha, nice work at the SF4 tourney did pretty well, came =13th with me =P we'll have practice some more SF4 sometime.

Attila (lia?) - Congrats on 2nd place, **** Snake players everywhere! argh! it was good vs'ing you though, I need more Snake practice =P

Congrats to GC (*******s, we would've won if Scrubs stayed) and OoS to winning the crew battles!

And I'm starting up Melee again! Here I come Jigglypuff! Woot!

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Brawl Doubles

1: The adventures of Bombarbo the Magical Echidna (Chris & Cao)
2: I hate late team members (Moose + Atilla)
3: Hazardous Immortals (J-Birds + Kaion)
4: Hades (Z + Jesmo)
5: The Vibrant Beauty (Siegfried + Shath)
5: Team Rozo (Andrew + Ricky)
7: Masters of Amazement (Gords + Rune)
7: Team Tran (Hotdog + Stik)
9: Hotoku Hyaku Retsu (Vyse + Sieg)
9: **** in my Pants (Ian + Mike)
9: Revenge of a Northern Professional (Accelerate + Jei)
9: Knees of Justice (Arrow + T.REX)
13: Your Mother (Meteor + Leisha)
13: Special Poetry Slam (Dillan + Jack)
13: Elite Blood Eagle (Trent + l3o0keR)
13: Future Sailors (Style + Brizzat)
17: Adventurous Tacos (Ghost + Random)
17: Marvel of the Taco (Fappin + Calibur)
17: Double Polaroid (DJ Cat + Dino)

Brawl Singles:

1: Amaterasu
2: Attila
3: SwordSaint
4: Meteor
5: Accelerate
5: Jesmo
7: Rocko
7: Vyse
9: J-Birds
9: Hotdog
9: Shath
9: Jei
13: Arrow
13: DJKaion
13: T.REX
13: Azure Rune
17: Style
17: DJ Cat
17: Emery
17: Dillan
17: Ghost42
17: LeishaChu
17: Calibur
17: Gords
25: Sieg
25: LunaRazzo
25: undead_moose
25: Dino
25: Ian
25: Brizzat
25: Kickflip
25: maxwalton
33: Stik
33: l3o0keR
33: SegaGamer (I think that was his name)
33: Scrubs

Melee Doubles

1: Don't have one (Cao + Accelerate)
2: The Renaisance Men (Josh and Ben)
3: Melbourne Identity (Jei + Atilla)
4: Ogre Shop (Syke + Matt)
5: Benny Hill Sniper Squad (DJ + Max)
5: Flight of the Masters (Vyse + Gords)
7: Blitz of the Dukes
7: Rather Be Playing Street Fighter IV (Doug + Billy)
9: Future Sailors (Style + Brizzat)
9: SOS Brigade (Casy + Lee)

Melee Singles

1: Accelerate
2: Caotique
3: Syke
4: Scrubs
5: King Kong
5: Gords
7: Amaterasu
7: Vyse
9: Casy
9: Meteor
9: AussieRob
9: Azure Rune
13: DJ Cat
13: NG7
13: Attila
13: Jei
17: SwordSaint
17: LeishaChu
17: maxwalton
17: Brizzat
17: Style
17: Lee

I'mma post my thoughts tommorow.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Fuuuuuunz. Doubles was great. Singles was great. Crews was Bowser ****! seriously wtf.

Amaterasu- Congrats on the wins, awesome singles final. I really thought i woulda done a bit better against you this time but my grenade game just failed too much towards the end of the day.

Attila- Epic comeback in teams man, fair spike and c4 kill within like 10 seconds of each other. I got a lot to learn from your snake :p

SwordSaint- Wanted to verse you and see how we go against each other offline, another time i guess...

Meteor- Argh really didn't expect you to come back and Oligay me. Haha too good, really needa learn that one.

Accelerate- WTF BOWSER! New Main!

DJKaion- We did pretty well in teams again and you repped Samus pretty hard, also we need more offliiiines.

Also Vyse is there a bracket picture by any chance, I'm curious.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Thanks for running this anthony. **** you for knocking me out! grr.

Thanks for all the friendlies guys. I'm honestly terrible with names, I can't remember anybody's name already -.- but I got to play so many good players so thanks for all the games. Good job on winning ryan.

Maybe next time I'll do a little bit better, or atleast not have to vs ryan again. What is this, I practice with GC players and then when it comes time for tournament I only get to play GC players!? lame! still fun though :p

See you all next time.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
33: Stik

33: l3o0keR

deserver higher... booker beat 7: Vyse..

brisbane needed teh wario or falco or ddd or anything scrubs ftw. close match gc. we are fired up about the next one.

talk later gotta snooze

NG7

Smash Lord
Yayay. Thank you to everyone that came, especially any out-of-staters.

That's all! lol

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
good work attila, keeping that snake rep up.
so I heard meteor pwned you all in crews? get *****.

-Kickflip-

Smash Rookie
Crew battles were awesome guys that was my 1st time in one.... dont worry lucas is gonna be ready for the next tourney, ARHHHHH he wont lose to a bowser ever again. chris and attilla you guys set the bar too high lol, thanks for all an awesome day and all the friendlies with randoms, sorry im bad with names and i wish i did better in the tourney, i sucked hard that day. Oh and congrats to billy for taking out vyse lol, that what diddy gets for being a wife beater and taking out nana.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
LOL.

QLD always is like "our best weren't there...
[in our state]
[in our major metropolitan areas]
[when the person who got first was in the crew]
..."

get... ra... owned QLD.

Crap, why am I saying that, sorry state of origin.

Anyway guys, confirm or deny real character usages...

1: Amaterasu (Meta Knight)
2: Attila (Snake)
3: SwordSaint (Meta Knight, Snake)
4: Meteor (Ness, Olimar)
5: Accelerate (ROB)
5: Jesmo (Wolf)
7: Rocko (Mr. Game & Watch)
7: Vyse (Diddy Kong)

Swordsaint... give me god **** real character usages.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Argh.... I didn't want to leave QLD by the end of the weekend, haha. Tourney was way too epic, and I'm happy I broke my habit of placing 7th out of state. Oh well, shoutouts for those I played throughout the day:

Vyse: Pretty sure we only played 1 match of Brawl against each other early that day, but your Diddy is definitely still in great shape, keep up the good work and thanks for organising the event! And happy birthday once more. =)

Booker: Haha, from the way we played in the first match, you were guessing I was a bit of a pushover, huh? xD Regardless the matches were good, and I have high respect for anyone who can beat Vyse's Diddy with Ice Climbers.

J Birds: Yes, very very sorry I had to come back and Oligay you near the end. Still, man, great job ripping up my Ness in the first match.

Stik: That ROB of your was quite scary, I think my win against you in double elim was a bit too much of a close call.

Arrow: Definitely improving. It's honestly much better since last I saw it. Haha, bad luck with picking Port Town against me though, being one of those guys who loves the crazy stages myself. Hope you're better again next time.

Rocko: lol, guess more people fell victim to my surprisingly good olimar than I thought. Nice games though, hope we can play again next time.

Accelerate: Someone I've been waiting to have a serious game with for a long time. Your ROB is amazing. I don't think I would have won without Pirate Ship. Now you know what stage to ban against Ness next time, haha. Awesome match though, can't wait for the rest. And lol, I saw Bowser. I pissed myself.

Scott: My Pikmans... you shredded them. ;__; We finally got to play that tourney match under real conditions and you deserved the win against me. Congrats on 3rd.

Hotdog: Your Kirby still had a lot of fight in it. Nice work taking me out in crews, if it was anyone, glad it was you.

Chris: Mwahahahhahahahaha. What's a Meta Knight? Sounds pretty stupid to me! Hahaha, jokes aside, as usual you just take matches to the next level. Really pushed me to my limit in that crew battle which is what must have kept me going the coming matches against others. Heh, you got revenge on me in Melee though I guess. SO SPAMMY. xD Nice work on the tourney win... as usual. lol

Kaion: **** Samus just doesn't give up. Keep up the good work, I have to make sure I play you more next time.

Jezmo: I also have to make sure I play YOU more next time. xD

Attila: I really have to play you some time as well, I was looking to get a friendly with you all day, but lacked the time. =( Oh well, I'd probably get ***** anyway. You come so close to beating Chris too, which was amazing. Congrats on getting the 2nd place.

T-Rex: Nice seeing you, I'll come visit whenever I'm down Melbourne or something. =)

Oh also big thanks to DJ Cat for giving me a home. And transport. And a license to kill. Much appreciated!

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
I think a special shoutout should go to bob. That guy is way too awesome, all the TV's he supplies and housing, and he is always happy. And all he wants is a snowboard kids tournament and it never happened :( hope you had fun bob.

Lots of love to Bob. I love you man. I still wanna play goldeneye with you at a meet sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom