• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PWG - LBT2 Unity! *PRE-REG. CLOSED* TOMORROW! Ally+Swordgard+Holy

Status
Not open for further replies.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
http://www.usacanadabordercrossinginfo.com/
US PASSPPORT CARD

Issued by the Us State Department and valid for 10 years, for the ages 16 and older, vaild 5 years for ages under age 16, The cost, $45 for age 16 and up $35 for under 16 and $ 20 for US Passport holders. You can get additional information at www.travel.state.gov.

ENHANCED DRIVERS LICENSE

Issued by the state and through thr Department of Motors Vehicles. Cost $15 to $30 over a regular divers licence. It is not vaid for internnational air travel.

U.S. PASSPORT

Issued by the U.S. Stae Department. Vaild for 10 years, age 16 and older and for five years under age 16. Cost $100 age 16 and older. Forms are available at U.S. Post Office.

NEXUS

Issued by Customs and Border Protection Services. It povides expedited travel for pre-approved, low risk travelers between the U.S. and Canada. A NEXUS office is located at theWhirlpool Bridge.

U.S. citizens children under the age of 16, will be able to present the original or aa copy of their birth certificate. Other proof such as naturalization certificate or citizen card will be acceptable.

If travels lack the approprite documentation, they could be delayed while customs officals attempt to verify their citizenship and identity. They will not be rountinely re-routed to a holding area, as some critics of the new system have claimed.
There you go... thats valid for any boarder. But if youre crossing at Niagara, theyre a bit more lenient, since theyre so popular. Give them a call

Gichan

Smash Champion
americans always have johns it is hilarious.

Yo Carter, if I don't have to get a passport I am actually considering an american tourney. I'm too lazy to go through that passport shenanigans, but a phone call isn't too bad.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Raynex, nah we just haven't really had those in tourney if you think about it. Honestly, what wrong with friendlies?

LBT, does spectators have to pay?

Pin0yX

Smash Rookie
Raynex, nah we just haven't really had those in tourney if you think about it. Honestly, what wrong with friendlies?

LBT, does spectators have to pay?
christian right? i know you, haha.

.Marik

is a social misfit
JNO, your signature is amazing.

Why the hell is Iliad so hilarious.

Iliad

Smash Lord
kiwi, first page there is a link to do all the registration. Use that bro, they won't sign you up themselves.

*edit* I just realized from the attendee list, that troll is a Serb. Or a filthy Croat, one of the two.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Small Melee Status Update

Interested Entrants (Total: 51ish)
-----------------------------------
JustNoOne
AvariceX
Unknown522
Cyan
Sanuzi
Quenk*
Stos
KirbyKaze
weon-X
Idea
Raynex
PKMVodka
AfroChris
AfroChris1
AfroChris2
AfroChris3
AfroChris4
AfroChris5
AfroChris6
Pointman Rob
Lawlb0t
Ayaz18
1Kason1
Zen
Walrace
Anth0ny
Chester01
Rochester1
Rochester2
Rochester3
Rochester4
Rochester5
Ally
BL!TZ*
BL!TZ1*
BL!TZ2*
BL!TZ3*
BL!TZ4*
SolDarkness
Chiisu*
Nitemare
Pwny
Gizmo
sauc3
Javon89
WarranThad
.BluR
.BluR1
The Might Kiwi
Vegetto2k2
Jer
*Needs a ride

TVs
---------------
TV (Sanuzi)
TV (Sanuzi)
TV (Sanuzi)
TV (AvariceX)
TV (da K.I.D)
TV (Anth0ny)

Consoles
----------------------
- Cube (AvariceX)
- Cube (Da Kid)
- Cube (LBT)
- Cube (Idea)
- Cube (Sanuzi)
- Me-Wii (Sanuzi)

WE NEED MELEE SETUPS PEOPLE, seems like I'm going to have to poke everyone individual :laugh:

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Chances are that I'll be able to make it to this.

Sanuzi, even though I won't be entering Melee, if you need a setup, I'll bring my hacked melee disc as well, so my setup will be able to be used for all 3 events, or whichever event needs it most.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I could bring a cube and melee as well as a Wii and brawl. (probably not going to bring my recording stuff because of how useless it was a Gi's >.>)

(also, this all assumes I'm going :laugh:)

Sanu

Smash Champion
Thanks guys, but at this point more TVs are really what's necessary. Bring your consoles too just in case, I'd appreciate it ^-^

.Marik

is a social misfit
I could try and bring a Cube.

I'm not sure where all the cords are, though. I'll have to look into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom