• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PWG - LBT2 Unity! *PRE-REG. CLOSED* TOMORROW! Ally+Swordgard+Holy

Status
Not open for further replies.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
question. i just thought of.

how would I go about exchanging moneys? I dont need to have an account at a canadian bank to exchange my money do i?
Either you're really young, or you're really disconnected from today's society. If it's the second and you're over 13, then you have a problem (and I'm saying 13 because god knows I used to find other kids ******** when I was like 5... not saying you're ******** or anything, just.. you know...)

anyway, give your american dollars to your parents, and get them to change it at the bank before you come here! Expect a bigger number though, DON'T BE ALARMED!

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Mom, do i HAVE to get first in brawl +?
Ontario Crew 1:
5ive
Distructo
Fonez
Eugene
Joe?

Ontario Crew 2:
?
?
?
?
?
Ontario Crew 3:
?
?
?
?
?

Let's get these Brawl+ Ontario crews up wooooooo
stop this, wait for the brawl+ toruney to finish, I dont want people crying saying "OMGOSH, I WISH WE HAD TIN MAN ON OUR CREW NOW" ;)

Yo, count me as a possible entrants for brawl. im gonna rep Norht Carolina at dis shiz, and we goin STACK IT UP!
Like I say to every OoC person, bring people with u :bee:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Either you're really young, or you're really disconnected from today's society. If it's the second and you're over 13, then you have a problem (and I'm saying 13 because god knows I used to find other kids ******** when I was like 5... not saying you're ******** or anything, just.. you know...)

anyway, give your american dollars to your parents, and get them to change it at the bank before you come here! Expect a bigger number though, DON'T BE ALARMED!
alright, heres the deal.

I live in the country that has all the good tournaments, all the good cities, and pretty much all of the best of everything that I could possibly need. sans health care.

You live in my countrys little brother.
That country that you have to travel to to come to worthwhile tournaments, or half way decent tourist cities, or to get anything remotely useful with the exception of free health care.

As a Canadian, its expected of you to know my countries language and to have every bit of knowledge needed to come into my country.

As an American, living in the country that has everything already I dont need to know anything about going to any other countries. cus i have everything i need here.

Im sorry that i dont know how to get into Canada, the thought of living in an igloo in the lamer version of the country im already in never appealed to me.

And as a Canadian, I expect your full apology within the next 24 hours.

And just so I dont try somethign and end up SOL when something doesnt go right, I want to make sure I have everything understood before hand because I dont want anything to go wrong.

So ill ask for clarification one more time

So how exactly does the passback thing work. Do i show up at the border, they go through the normal customs stuff, and do I have to give them some kind of collateral for them to hold onto? how do I make sure they know that I returned the same day? Do I call somebody or what?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
NC stackin it up...kid at the border just show em your passport,and then show it again when you come back,the officer will ask you what your doing,when your coming back etc....atleast thats how it was last year when i went to buffalo

infomon

Smash Scientist
KID trollin Canada = lolz

dude who're you bringing with you? any pikapika !?
and who're you teaming with? I'm not looking for a partner (tho doublesteak would be lolz), just curious.

Jer

Smash Ace
Sorry my internet connection isnt so good with this cup and string stuff we got in Canada, and i have to get a new igloo soon.

Please be more ignorant you dumb kid, good to know it affected you that much being trolled by a Canadian

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
NC stackin it up...kid at the border just show em your passport,and then show it again when you come back,the officer will ask you what your doing,when your coming back etc....atleast thats how it was last year when i went to buffalo

uhh... no passport, thats why im being so paranoid about this.
KID trollin Canada = lolz

dude who're you bringing with you? any pikapika !?
and who're you teaming with? I'm not looking for a partner (tho doublesteak would be lolz), just curious.

uhhhh... im talking to people, but currently the only people im bringing to this are my street fighter friends.

thats a really good question, who should I team with? any heavy mainers need a partner?

im amazing support for big characters like snake/ddd/rob and the like.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration

uhhhh... im talking to people, but currently the only people im bringing to this are my street fighter friends.

thats a really good question, who should I team with? any heavy mainers need a partner?

im amazing support for big characters like snake/ddd/rob and the like.
no passport? good luck getting into Canada.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
if he beats me hes getting pennys.
I've beat you in so many mms, I should demand how you pay me.

Alright, listen here.

I want dimes.

Ten of em'.

I would definetly WIN it ;)
After watching Darkrain, Hax, Scar and Spectre go at it at Pound 4...it feels almost sad to enter one myself and have a chance at winning. That being said, if you ever came down for a Falcon only tourny I'd be glad to **** you and send you back to WC. :)

All Falcon and Crew would be nice.

1$ mms?
You ALWAYS say things like this but then do nothing but play friendlies at tournaments. You've completely roughly 1 out of 8 mm call-outs. Stos just shuttup and come to a smash event already. :laugh:

WarranThad

Smash Ace
You know what

I might come down to this since I still have my railpass

but I'd need housing, can't afford a hotel.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
k.i.d. I lolled at your post
thank god it was long enough, I could figure out you were trolling
you're so nice to my canadian brain

oh wow someone house robert.

raynex I got better at SFIV, we need to playz. Ryu cammy chun rii

Iliad

Smash Lord
DON'T FORGET! AIRHOCKEY SIDE TOURNAMENT TAKING PLACE AS WELL! HOSTED BY THE ONE AND ONLY ILIAD.

Nickcam will be the first to feel the pain.

Also KID. Given the new laws, you HAVE to get your passport. Nothing else cuts it anymore. SO GO RIGHT THE **** NOW AND GET IT.

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
Confirmed. I'll bring a Wii + Melee + recording setup.

1st Trinidad smasher at this? Get at me.

LetsBrawlToronto

Smash Apprentice

I'm not 100% sure about the passback deal.

You need to get your passport, try to renew it or replace it. Don't be lazy, go to your passport people and tell them you're leaving in 2 weeks and need it asap. You can rush it trust me.

Do some research, maybe a Birth Certificate works.

Don't take our word for it, I don't want you to have trouble at the border.

P.S. Toronto is larger than 85% of American cities, gtfo.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
someone should just contact the boarder control, once you find the number its not that hard. Just ask them any of your problems and they'lll help you out.

They do make exceptions, if you contact ahead of time. Either way, its the only way you can be 100% sure. But theres other ways to get across the boarder without a passport....

Iliad

Smash Lord
someone should just contact the boarder control, once you find the number its not that hard. Just ask them any of your problems and they'lll help you out.

They do make exceptions, if you contact ahead of time. Either way, its the only way you can be 100% sure. But theres other ways to get across the boarder without a passport....
Ci senor.

Kid if you need help asking how you can just hop the border ask Gi, he's some kind of mexican.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
I wish this had way more hype/wasn't overshadowed by Pound 4. I want to come and make it a big trip, but no $$$.
dude just spread the word to your ec pals, noone listens to canadians...i want to see Ally **** ooc on home turf =/

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
k.i.d. I lolled at your post
thank god it was long enough, I could figure out you were trolling
you're so nice to my canadian brain

oh wow someone house robert.

raynex I got better at SFIV, we need to playz. Ryu cammy chun rii
Cool. I'm the highest placing tournament Abel in Toronto now. Get at me.

Cammy secondary.

LetsBrawlToronto

Smash Apprentice
**ATTENTION**

There has been a slight change in the registration deadline.

Previously, the deadline was placed at a few days before the event. (Feb. 4th~)

The deadline will be set back to February 1st.

This is due to preparation needs. We need to have an accurate idea of numbers in order to properly prepare for this. It is VERY important you register ASAP

After the registration deadline an e-mail will be sent to all registrants to which you will need to reply to further confirm WHICH event you will be participating in.

Some exceptions will be made, but please help us out by doing this. Thank you!

We are 2 weeks away from a gaming experience you won't soon forget! Get your GAME ON!!!!!

Thank you all!
This is exciting.

- LBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom