• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PWG - LBT2 Unity! *PRE-REG. CLOSED* TOMORROW! Ally+Swordgard+Holy

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
question. i just thought of.

how would I go about exchanging moneys? I dont need to have an account at a canadian bank to exchange my money do i?

If there's a TD-CanadaTrust bank nearby most branches have ATM's that will do the exchange for you. There might be a fee though I've never had to use them so I don't know.

also does anybody know what the current exchange rate is? im curious
http://www.xe.com/

Chiisu

Smash Cadet
i'd like to try attend melee but i dunno if i can get a ride to vaughn :B

i can probably bring a cube if i do come

.Marik

is a social misfit
Melee sure is attracting attention. :yoshi:

Now we need to work on Brawl+.

.Marik

is a social misfit
yesh, more people need to play Brawl+ (if only the game didnt change every 2 minutes :laugh:)
Yes, Veril addressed the Brawl+ community about inconsistency. They're working on that, solidifying a final version.

Project M isn't going to replace Brawl+, just so you guys know.

5ive

Smash Champion
Ontario Crew 1:
5ive
Distructo
Fonez
Eugene
Joe?

Ontario Crew 2:
?
?
?
?
?
Ontario Crew 3:
?
?
?
?
?

Let's get these Brawl+ Ontario crews up wooooooo

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Ontario Crew 1:
5ive
Distructo
Fonez
Eugene
Joe?

Ontario Crew 2:
?
?
?
?
?
Ontario Crew 3:
?
?
?
?
?

Let's get these Brawl+ Ontario crews up wooooooo
F1ZZ is a free agent in the world of Brawl+ Ontario crews. :) Any takers?

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
This tourny is going to be mad hype. KirbyKaze and I are 100% going to help liven this scene up. The interest in melee looks really, really good. Thanks Josh!

I'll be accepting single dollar mms for serious sets if anyone wants to powertrain. Money always compels me to play in god mode.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I'll be accepting single dollar mms for serious sets if anyone wants to powertrain. Money always compels me to play in god mode.
I might actually take you up on this just because I've been working on my Fox (don't worry, Falcon will always be my main) and I'd like to get some pro feedback =).

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
This tourny is going to be mad hype. KirbyKaze and I are 100% going to help liven this scene up. The interest in melee looks really, really good. Thanks Josh!

we'll do serious money matchs.

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
Okay so is there any confirmed melee list/setups list????

sry. double post but mods dont even care

anyone want to team? and if we dont pre register it will cost us 15 dollar venue fee? it says 5 dollar extra and its already 10. ~_~

Cyan_

Smash Lord

I'm up for A LOT.

I hope you don't mind getting paid in quarters though :p, but I have some loonies

LetsBrawlToronto

Smash Apprentice
Shoulda made this a 2 day event... WOW!

Okay so here's the dizzle.

For those signing up for melee, since there isn't an actual MELEE portion to register on, you can still help me out here with determining how much to TRULY expect. The list that San is doing is great, but you guys should also register. Just add "M" in the doubles partner field to indicate you are in Melee.

http://www.pro-wg.com/web/events_unity.php

K.

For those with american dollars, don't worry about exchange, the difference is *pulls out something* 0.95302. So if 5Cents bothers you than start picking up penny's on the streets.
Since the money will most likely be going back to you guys, it's up to you.

ALSO!

For melee set ups, San is taking care of the list and pretty much 80% of the melee deal.

Once the Brawl and Brawl+ tourny is over, We will contribute some of the 30 stations to melee =) in case there isn't enough (although I doubt that will happen)

I'd also like someone who can run a live stream to PM me. I'd like to have one going during the event.

infomon

Smash Scientist
I can run the livestream, I've got all the eq. for it so long as you can dedicate me a location where the lappy will be safe and not get stolen and be nice and close to the camcorder, also the camcorder has video input so we could just use it as a mic and be livestreaming an actual station's video feed, that might be better so we don't actually have to have the cam pointing at the tv. I'll bring the cables to set that up.

I'll also want somebody to be watching the equipment while I'm playing matches and stuff. Maybe if it can just be near the TO's organization table that would be best. Also the livestream should be connected to the most hype setup, but also not just be "Ally and Ally alone station" lol.

This isn't a PM but I'm lazy and busy.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
I can run the livestream, I've got all the eq. for it so long as you can dedicate me a location where the lappy will be safe and not get stolen and be nice and close to the camcorder, also the camcorder has video input so we could just use it as a mic and be livestreaming an actual station's video feed, that might be better so we don't actually have to have the cam pointing at the tv. I'll bring the cables to set that up.

I'll also want somebody to be watching the equipment while I'm playing matches and stuff. Maybe if it can just be near the TO's organization table that would be best. Also the livestream should be connected to the most hype setup, but also not just be "Ally and Ally alone station" lol.

This isn't a PM but I'm lazy and busy.
I'm willing to step up and help you with most of this stuff, including guarding it and whatever you need. PM me if you have any details for it, if not I can help you with it during the tourney, setting up and safe watching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom