• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsunami70875

Smash Journeyman
hey everyone,

I haven't paid any attention to the Brawl hacking scene for quite so time now, but my friends I recently were getting in Project M; so, the main we were toying around with (a lot of my friends are Kirby mains) was leaving all the characters available at the CSS even if Project M had not yet officially made a version of them. However, when I made a codeset (not with Phantom Wing's organizer, just with Gecko), selecting a non Project M character left me with Mario. Is this intend / anyways I can get around this? (Or, am I just being dumb and didn't do the CSS code correctly?)

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
I recognize you.

And no, it's something we designed to prevent people from messing with the codeset too much. Sorry, but please wait until we're done with everybody!

Also they would probably crash anyways in 2.5.

:phone:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Thought about how the 2 new characters will fit in the character select screen:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
...1 2 3 4 5 6 7...

This is the only character select configuration that looks any good aethetically, so it must be it.

Note this stupid board wouldn't let me center the bottom row so I used dots to represent blank space.

cannedbread

Smash Lord
i want to but i'm trying to apply to school and do important real life ****. i hate it but when i get **** sorted out i will again it was fun

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Thank god for those sonic changes.

foshio

Smash Journeyman
leelue because he asked the question. Will the announcement be recorded? I have it favorited, I want to watch it on my own time so there aren't spoilers... or maybe I should just ignore smash altogether and download the new demo without knowing the new characters and be surprised... like when my parents actually bothered to hide things at christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom