• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Everyone knows who one of the two unrevealed characters is.

No one knows who the other is.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Project M 2.5 will feature 4 new playable characters from the last release. Squirtle and Ivysaur have already been revealed, and the other two will be revealed in the near future ;)

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Project M 2.5 will feature 4 new playable characters from the last release. Squirtle and Ivysaur have already been revealed, and the other two will be revealed in the near future ;)
I'm gonna hold you to that. No way now they could be the same character in different costumes.

ClinkStryphart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClinkStryphart
3DS FC
1891-1406-8889
i'm super excited for this can't wait i had no idea what i wanted for christmas but this seems like an awesome present :-)

GaretHax

Smash Journeyman
Really hoping for the Samus', I'm totally opening the gates to hell and staring at the flames here, but what is with all the space animal hate? I mean yeah top-tier when played exceptional and still fantastic when played mediocre. But unless there have been drastic changes to the matchup chart since I last saw it they are pretty well balanced between 55-75% matchup spreads. I think people tend to forget that they are primarily strong characters because they have no really bad matchups, not because they go 70-90% with every single character in the game. Besides the characters they actually do dominate with 80-95% are also brutally beaten by the rest of the cast as well. Is it really so unreasonable to think that the PMBR, who have recreated melee and made incredible new characters, is fully capable of influencing matchup spreads by 5-10% by making other characters more cohesive and competent?

:phone:

Sir Combee

Smash Apprentice
Nice! I don't check this thread for one day and I come back to good news :) My gents and I will love playing this when I go back to school like 4 days after this comes out. Good stuff PMBR, good stuff. I'm aboard with most people thinking that the next characters will be Samus/Zamus. They seemed almost ready even before 2.0

metroid1117

Smash Master
Nice! I don't check this thread for one day and I come back to good news :) My gents and I will love playing this when I go back to school like 4 days after this comes out. Good stuff PMBR, good stuff. I'm aboard with most people thinking that the next characters will be Samus/Zamus. They seemed almost ready even before 2.0
Strictly speaking from someone who wasn't in the PMBR at that time, I heard rumors about Samus having a lot of glitches with her double-jump and bomb jump.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
My favourite thing about announcements is mostly that it just gets people talking. Some days I'll wait around with nothing to do and get bored with no one talking. So then I go play Eternal Sonata and I'm like "New game plus is literally just twice as much grinding for the most part."

cannedbread

Smash Lord
i've only been posting in this thread since like page 1800 or so i think and it feels like we've discussed everything to death. ike vs the world, how do you fix gdubs, spacie hate, #rare donkey kong johns, eli being goodlike at this game, neko returning and leaving again, varying impressions of sonic, nair, and anything else i might be missing

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
Are you all going to fix the use of c-stick roll and spot-dodge buffering while still being able to save matches?
Currently you have to choose between either.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
More knockback and stun at the hilt, less at longer range (so basically like Roy). Possibly more damage at the hilt as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom