• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IYM!

Smash Lord
In reality, Pikas low mid tier.

All he needs is a bigger shield, slightly faster moves, and his brawl buffs. Pika would be great.

edit: oh yeah, and his melee usmash kb back (which I'm sure you guys already did.
agree with this, his shield have the same side than his bodey, so that is why his shield is bad.

pikachu melee arent very good, but is a competent characters, with many tools agains his oponents. keeping his brawl buff with the melee emvorioment will be the best for him

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Smallest =/= Worst.

The ratio of shield size to hurtbox size is all that matters. That's why G&W's and DK's shields are both worse than Pika's.

Krautrock

Smash Apprentice
I don't think an answer was ever given. It seems consistent with the project's stated goals to return them to their Melee form, but who knows.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
how are you guys doing this?

i find it horrible that you guys are doing all of this for the better of the game and Nintendo does nothing :/ no wonder i got my XBOX360.

Mad props to you guys, i haven't touched BRAWL since the second week it came out. Too boring. Melee i haven't played much cause didn't have the time but I sure miss the game. If you guys manage to pull this off thanks for being true gamers of the competitive spirit for the Smash bros Game.

Nintendo you fail.

HOLLA

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Yo man what is going on!

yea i missed the days and it hit me to check how the game was doing.

this Project: M though looks pretty legit, can't wait to try it out.

HOLLA

APartofNothing

Smash Apprentice
The topic is a live topic, so it'll update without refreshing. It was just added.
I was like, cool! Wonder if it is interesting...

Then I saw a new post pop up right there :D

Now it is kinda like a chat instead of a forum, but that's my opinion.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
That's pretty slick. Hopefully, people are still obligated to post normally. The mods are most likely still on spam control anyways so it shouldn't be an issue.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Is it only this thread that's a live topic or does that apply to everything else on swf? I'm just waiting for someone to post now.

Edit: And yeah, I'm still waiting for an answer about Sheik's hurtbox on her needles. It hasn't really been answered in the past although it was brought up. I'd assume she'll get it since Melee characters are being brought back to their Melee counterparts.

NeoZ

Smash Ace
Is it only this thread that's a live topic or does that apply to everything else on swf? I'm just waiting for someone to post now.
Your post didn't show up for me until I refreshed.
Does anyone know if I have to do something for this to work?

mugwhump

Smash Journeyman
Will ZSS keep her armor pieces? I really hope she does, it's an interesting part of her character. I'd rather she get nerfed in other areas than that.

DSP

Smash Apprentice
On another note, when will the P:M homepage be back up? It's often that I want to look for some character-specific changes concerning chars I never play with, but these were on the old homepage. Will you bring it back up or move the information to smashmods.com?
Just wanted to bring this up again from a few pages ago.

shanus

Smash Hero
We aren't sure on atimeline as something on Dantarion's hosting side got messed up, so we might have to rebuild part of it.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I have searched but I can't find any new videos showing off newer builds (DI etc). Can has help? Is there a channel or something?
Everything I've put up on my youtube channel since Pound 5 has been with the latest backroom builds. I can't remember exactly when DI was completely fixed but anything from the last couple weeks surely has it.

I also saved the livestream we did on Saturday using the latest backroom build with a ton of fixes, most of which I can't talk about yet. Seriously, Magus is a god. When the patch comes out, it'll be like night and day.

Crispy4001

Smash Ace
Watching the recorded stream now, going to throw out a guess for one of the things which got fixed: ledge occupancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom