• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

moleman915

Smash Apprentice
So I was just messing around on Brawlvault and noticed someone posting Project Smash Attack 2.4. Is this a big deal? Or is there not much change at all from 1.6?

Brian_Link

Smash Cadet
I thought they use PSA to edit character movesets, and knockback and stuff?
Yeah, you're not talking about Project:M.

I'm pretty sure that they use PSA, but what your bringing up doesn't have anything to do with Project:M. Its kinda like if you were talking about Brawl+. Sure Project:M shares some stuff with Brawl+ (Being a hack, Brawl+ was the first build of P:M, etc.), but it isn't Brawl+.

Long story short, I don't think this the right place to talk about Smash Attack.

moleman915

Smash Apprentice
>_> ok let me rephrase myself....

Will the updated PSA help devolopment with project M is what I was originally trying to say.

So I think this may be an appropriate place to talk about it, considering a great deal of this hack is made through PSA.

Revven

FrankerZ
>_> ok let me rephrase myself....

Will the updated PSA help devolopment with project M is what I was originally trying to say.

So I think this may be an appropriate place to talk about it, considering a great deal of this hack is made through PSA.
Not really, it doesn't really change much of anything other than adding to the text files. We can do that ourselves and it doesn't take much time at all. Plus, a lot of us know PSA really well that we don't need to update the text files much.

Shenanigans

Smash Cadet
Another question, i went back and played melee for a few hours last night and i was wondering if he hitstun for melee and P:M were exactly the same. It just seems that something is off between the two from playing both in the same night.

Crispy4001

Smash Ace
Another question, i went back and played melee for a few hours last night and i was wondering if he hitstun for melee and P:M were exactly the same. It just seems that something is off between the two from playing both in the same night.
Exactly the same. Brawl's added DI potency (which has already been fixed for the patch) is most likely the culprit.

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
So wait, what do people from this board meet up together to play this and stream over the internet? Do you guys do this on the east coast because I'd really like to finally play someone good(no offense to my friend)

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I can't believe I'm saying this but you guys may want to update the FAQ on the second page or OP with more FAQs like

"Will you release the source codes when you are 100% done?"
"How close are you to where you want to be physics-wise?"

and so on.

Anyway, has Dracula's Castle:M seen an update yet?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
In case anyone is waiting, it'll be another 2 hours or so before we start streaming. We went to see Paul :cool:

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
Two hours? :c

I have a tennis tournament...
Good luck with your tournament. I tried playing in a legitimate tournament when I was younger (we have five year olds where I live that are ranked #1 in the region, it's crazy, I knew I was screwed from the start) and failed miserably. Do you play for your high school team or are you one of those kids that was born witha racket in their hand? Oh, and on a P:M related note, what's been done with Lucario? I know there have been streams of him, but I unfortunately end up missing them due to time zone differences. Lucario is by far one of the Brawl characters I've been most interested in seeing melee-ized, the other being Snake.

Machiavelli.CF

Ivy of the West
NNID
Machiavelli.CF
3DS FC
3222-5675-4966
Is there going to be a code so you can taunt on a revival platform and then fall whilst striking your enemy's heart and ego with immesuarble fear?

You know... like 64?

Yeah...

There should be

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Good luck with your tournament. I tried playing in a legitimate tournament when I was younger (we have five year olds where I live that are ranked #1 in the region, it's crazy, I knew I was screwed from the start) and failed miserably. Do you play for your high school team or are you one of those kids that was born witha racket in their hand?
Wow, someone on the internet taking an interest in my life! :p

Thanks for wishing me good luck! =D

No, I play for a club, but I wasn't born with a racket in my hand either. Only started playing in '09 because I played it with a few friends at school and enjoyed it :)

Looks like I'm going to miss the stream completely though, due to the delay... >_>

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Is there going to be a code so you can taunt on a revival platform and then fall whilst striking your enemy's heart and ego with immesuarble fear?

You know... like 64?

Yeah...

There should be
Yessssss. I hate online taunting but if I'm playing with my friends this would be amazing.

Also, link to the stream? I hope I haven't missed it. :L

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Just wanting to let you guys know that I just got a new computer! Things won't lag as much among other things. However, when streaming, livestream and justin.tv seem to stretch the video. D: If anyone knows how to fix that, please pm me. I'll be having at least two more vids up pretty soon.

ValTroX

Smash Ace
Just wanting to let you guys know that I just got a new computer! Things won't lag as much among other things. However, when streaming, livestream and justin.tv seem to stretch the video. D: If anyone knows how to fix that, please pm me. I'll be having at least two more vids up pretty soon.
lololol!!!! long live the dinosaur Toaster, be sure to prepare a proper burial.:bee:

Vigilante

Smash Lord
I have a program for this. I'll tell you about it in the chat.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
i have one more peach question. did u guys already get float canceling done? if so i am happy. people who dont know peach talk about her d-smash and how great it is and it is very nice but what i love about her is that float cancel

so yoshi. are you going to let him jump oos? i dont know yoshi that well but it seems to me if u let him jump oos and had his up-B give him height and make it so falco's lasers dont gimp him he would be fine. (i could be very wrong since i dont know melee yoshi at all)

ps. i know/knew 64 yoshi at one point but never liked him in melee

Also tennis good ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom