• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
Has jigglypuff's rest been nerfed?

Also, it may be the logical choice to keep falcon's ability to change direction of his falcon punch but i'd like somebody to confirm this. Will falcon keep that ability in P:M?

EDIT: i'll take this stage instead of pokefloats
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOTsessloKM

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
why would it be?

& yes he'll keep that ability. lol.

LOL @ that stage.

i did a lot of updates to the second post of the thread. check it out foo's.

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
why would it be?

& yes he'll keep that ability. lol.

LOL @ that stage.

i did a lot of updates to the second post of the thread. check it out foo's.
I don't know. Jiggly's rest in melee is pretty strong and I kind of assumed you guys would nerf it a bit in P:M.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
well, actually... *coughgethackedmelee*

you need to watch some of sleepyk's vids. his melee is pimp as hell.
The fact that it requires ISO hax is kinda a turn off.

I don't do Melee hax for the simple reasons that I can't really test it in game and that I won't be able to reap the benefits. The Debug Menu is the only hax I use in Melee, and that's not often.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Melee hacks are not nearly as accessible and easy as Brawl hacks. No way to load textures without burning discs. Instant-fail for people who don't want to put that much effort into fancy textures.

NeonTogepi

Smash Journeyman
Someone want to explain the "Melee Programming and Physics Deciphered" to me?
There's 600 pages. I'm not reading through all of it.

NeonTogepi

Smash Journeyman
Basically, the Physics from Melee characters (attributes like gravity and speeds) were deciphered from the Melee .dat character flies.
Oh. Dangit I was hoping they figured out how the movesets are structured so custom melee movesets could be made (though somewhat difficult to do without a program).
Though whats this I've been reading about replacing them with melee models?

ds22

Smash Lord
Oh. Dangit I was hoping they figured out how the movesets are structured so custom melee movesets could be made (though somewhat difficult to do without a program).
Though whats this I've been reading about replacing them with melee models?
More like vertexing them to look like how they where in Melee.

NeonTogepi

Smash Journeyman

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
One thing me and another guy noticed is that Marth's side-B isn't fixed. Are there plans to fix this? Also why does Marth Grab attack so fast?...I like it :)

All in all it's very fun. After seeing it first hand though I can see how Wario needs to be redone though. I mean....to fit the gameplay and all.

shanus

Smash Hero
One thing me and another guy noticed is that Marth's side-B isn't fixed. Are there plans to fix this? Also why does Marth Grab attack so fast?...I like it :)
We never plan to fix anything.

10obviousyesweneedtogothrougheverymoveinthegamewithmeleestatsetclol

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
We're waiting around doin' nothin' while Marth's forward b is an easy fix and is the only thing preventing us from releasing this game is Marth's forward b.

btw spam_arrows Marth's pummel is the same speed as it is in vBrawl.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
The post was quickly deleted, so it didn't even matter. Additionally, the site was a spam site where the only way to download anything was to take a survey that requires you to put in your PIN and cell phone number.

tl; dr: it was spam.

libertyernie

Smash Ace
Just curious - have you guys tried Project M with Riivolution yet? The only codes that I know are incompatible are Dantarion's ASL and the (redundant) File Patch Code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom