• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
I guess a lot are annoyed to have minus poeple always trying to spread itself on Project M media when we don't do the same to them. SO poeple are getting defensive and edgy.

Ecks

Smash Lord
Since I keep seeing people ask about the patch, will the changes be that noticeable?

and btw superman64>brawl->vbrawl.

just sayin'

Slashy

Smash Lord
You're pissed at me BPC for not streaming Brawl Minus when I said that I would bring it to all the events in my area, including this MELEE event (though I probably won't switch to it until finals).

You get pissed with my overzealousness to promote it, and then when I decide to promote something else you get upset.

In case you haven't forgotten BPC, even I think Brawl Minus > Project:M (I like high hitstun/high shieldstun like Smash 64, and Brawl Minus is easily the best casual Smash game), but as the more competitive game with more depth, I would have to go for Project:M, especially since this is again a Melee tournament.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I just realized your avatar is Arthur.

I have no idea why I didn't realize that until now, since it's not exactly vague.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
You get pissed with my overzealousness to promote it, and then when I decide to promote something else you get upset.
Actually, I completely misunderstood. So I do apologize for this. I though he was quoting you. But it was him saying that.

CheeseBob

Smash Rookie
im sorry if this hasn't been mentioned already but i didn't see it on the list. snake's mine planting needs to be fixed. it explodes faster than it should when snake finishes,

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Nitwits. Don't you see that post was meant to derail the thread?

Let's try something a little more on topic. I'm gonna have to try some other stage hazard to try to redirect since I cannot find the parameters for Bulbin's hitboxes.
I found the bomb and the stage respawn hitbox itself though.

I'll try some other hazard to use as a base.

GPDP

Smash Ace
so much mad in this thread

Because studying is for ******s.

Be god tier like me and not study but still **** all your classes.

Neko2gud.
word mang, studying is for little girls, babies, and men who just had their ears ripped off

kudos to whoever gets that reference btw

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Play nice children. Take the B- bashing and the childish attempts to deride P:M somewhere else.

Slashy

Smash Lord
Eternal Yoshi I have two stage requests

Onett, increase the boundaries, that is an amazing casual stage and if it can be made better why not
Corneria: REmove the collisions so you can't camp on the blasters

Vigilante

Smash Lord
Unless you need an average of A to A+, XD.

So anyways, I heard Neko might have a stream tonight. Any news on that?

Spoon~

Smash Ace
im sorry if this hasn't been mentioned already but i didn't see it on the list. snake's mine planting needs to be fixed. it explodes faster than it should when snake finishes,
Dont stand on it then when you plant it.

Theres an AT with planting mines, you push left or right after you plant and you dont explode!

It's very technical. Practice up.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Dont stand on it then when you plant it.

Theres an AT with planting mines, you push left or right after you plant and you dont explode!

It's very technical. Practice up.
Or don't do anything for mindgames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom