• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

crush

Smash Master
Nah it's the same. With good di dropzones are impossible until 40% or so in melee. Its basically the same deal here. I hit dropzones ib this.
It's really easy for me to dropzone in melee but in this it seems like there is more lag on the down throw or something because no matter how they DI I can't dropzone until they get to like 80+% because they fall down too fast

Soldner Kei

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SoldnerKei
so we will see CPUs wavedashing and cancelling aerials? if that's so , it would be pretty cool :V

CPU wombo combo would be so hilarius, btw, what happened to the patch? or did I miss something? <,<

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
That is so legit. Fighting level 11 CPUs with perfect spacing ability through wavedashing and knowledge of L-canceling would be mind blowing.

Stevo

Smash Champion
so any word on why jigglypuff accelerates downwards too quick after aerial pound in P:M?

Magus?

it just gives melee purists something to point to to say the melee top tiers are not exactly the same.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
All this means nothing unless you can remove the prejeduce the AI has against human players....
I hope to see that later this year......

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Wait, something's bothering me.

If the difficulty levels are based on Melee players, shouldn't it be stingers to Mango?

And if it's Brawl players, looking at the past couple of tournaments it should be stingers to Ally.

Or with 64, stingers to Isai.

/overanalyzingjokes

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Got another wii but the copy of brawl doesn't work........................................................................................................................... ................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................

Did I just see CPU's Wavedash? O_____O

AMKalmar

Smash Ace
i think that is related to the stupid brawl coding that means you can grab when the opponent is even slightly behind you. Means that alot of grabs require strange timings relative to melee. I thik it is being fixed, not sure if it has been worked on yet though
No, it's not that. If you stand any nearer or farther then it'll grab. At a specific distance the snake just passes right through Marth's skinny legs.

I said this before but nobody answered, what's with Lucas' zap jumps? The reverse zap jump now goes exactly the same height as the forward zap jump, when it was shorter in vBrawl. Was this intentional?

Another thing, it would be nice if you could DJC with PKF the same way you do with aerials. Right now Lucas gets the full DJ height whether or not you release jump before inputting PKF.

Aaand is it just me or can you no longer drop through a platform without fast falling?

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
Random question but are you guys going to change sonics yellow costume so its the way you have his green and red ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom