• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
6:24 AM here.

In what timezone is this being released? o_o

NoAh MenQui

Smash Apprentice
The time zone, it's prolly jpn midnight which is 3-4 hours from here, my hype is good, I had to sweep dust from my wii and GCC XD

Got a 1g SD card for the use of GeckoOs ^^

Gonna be refreshing this thread again @12pm my time

Revven

FrankerZ
By the way did you guys notice that this demo is being released two days before the original North American release date for vBrawl? I find that hilarious!

SolidSnake141

Smash Cadet
I spent a little of last night getting some melee item textures and character textures, can't wait.

Dantarion said:
3 hours till. My birthdayyyyy!

Also, I have decided that donations under a dollar do not warrant a shot.
Otherwise I will die.
I gave you all the money on my paypal, LIKE IT!
*shot*

EpixAura

Smash Journeyman
I was going to play sick today so I could stay home with my beautiful, precious Project M, but the demo isn't quite out yet.
Sooooooooo hype.

Cyzs

Smash Cadet
So much hype for this. Being sick sucks, but at least I have the whole day to play P:M without distractions. I never played Melee competitively, so I always felt left out when I heard people talk about how good it was.

But now with P:M, I've got a second chance. :)

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Our release schedule is going by EST btw (where it's currently 7:45am).

Sort-of an off-topic question, sorry to interrupt the hype:

What's happening with Pikachu? Is he getting hybrid'd with Pichu? (Take Pichu's speed, side special, aerials - uair, landing lag, etc...)?
Almost definitely not. More like a hybrid of Melee and 64 Pikachu. But really, Melee Pikachu doesn't need much to be great. He's like Link: a solid and cohesive moveset in need of some touch-ups.

kaizo13

Smash Champion
i think you guys lowered the KB on Snake's missile a bit too much :/

(at ending) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0RlD71n2gA

it seemed fine how it was before, IMO it should be kept as a "big risk big reward" type of move........give it some endlag if u have to but keep its kill power

that ending looked awfully weird. I was expecting Ganon to die since he was at high %'s then....nothing

I thought you were hybriding the similar clones?
what gave u that idea? o.O
they've only done it to 1 set of clones.....thats about it

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I thought you were hybriding the similar clones, though? At least until the clone engine was sorted out...
That was just [Dr]Mario.

it seemed fine how it was......IMO it should be a "big risk big reward" type of move........give it some endlag if u have to but keep its kill power

:p Didn't seem too risky to me.

-DD

jalued

Smash Lord

it seemed fine how it was before, IMO it should be kept as a "big risk big reward" type of move........give it some endlag if u have to but keep its kill power

that ending looked awfully weird. I was expecting Ganon to die since he was at high %'s then....nothing lol

what gave u that idea? o.O
they've only done it to 1 set of clones.....thats about it
if the knockback was any higher at that angle, it wouldnt have killed the ganon, since he could have just recovered. At the current knockback, it seemed to set up perfectly for an edgeguard, which is more important imo

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Too bad for you people who stayed up late just to watch this thread. I'm fully rested and ready to play this as soon as I get back from classes :)

I'll get back from lunch between 12 and 1. If I'm lucky then I'll have a little time to play before my 2:00 class. If not, then I'll come back to my dorm at 3 knowing that the game is waiting for me :D

Evilagram

Smash Journeyman
Okay, so you guys are running on EST, but what's the release time? Please don't pull JAPAN TIME bull**** on us all over again.

shanus

Smash Hero
As I said before, we are aiming for a 12-3PM EST release timeframe, but we are tightening up a few last minute bugs that we isolated over the weekend prior to releasing, so it could be after this described time.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Too bad for you people who stayed up late just to watch this thread. I'm fully rested and ready to play this as soon as I get back from classes :)

I'll get back from lunch between 12 and 1. If I'm lucky then I'll have a little time to play before my 2:00 class. If not, then I'll come back to my dorm at 3 knowing that the game is waiting for me :D
This.

Find something to do people.
Like finish a hack or something.

BTW, about that missle, that was the sour spot hitbox.
It needs to be in existence within a specified number of frames for the strong hitbox to appear.
The same thing would have happened in Vbrawl, albeit at a different angle.

Maybe making it a more horizontal angle would help, but whatever.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Mad hype for Project M. Taking it to my school's gaming club so hopefully it is released around noon so I can actually get it on my SD card.

Winnar

Smash Lord
As I said before, we are aiming for a 12-3PM EST release timeframe, but we are tightening up a few last minute bugs that we isolated over the weekend prior to releasing, so it could be after this described time.
Yeah, yeah, do what you need to do.

Just so excited!

GreatFalco

Smash Apprentice
3:41 PM here. Already inside the train of hype, just some few hours to arrive and reach the demo, yay!

10worldwidetrainhypes

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
All this hype is amusing loooool.

Just goes to show how much people love melee lmao.

We'd better see tournaments popping up left and right now. :V

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
We're going to get over 9000! 20 hours after the demo comes out.

Renji64

Smash Lord
Today is the day Mario will rise from mediocre to greatness. I plan on having a small tourney to celebrate the demo congrats to the Project M team for their hard-work. This game deserves the hype brawl had before it came out. HYPE x9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom